Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rhyx's Status....
Topic Started: Tue Jul 3 14:25:19 GMT 2012 (373 Views)
Rhyx
Member Avatar
Master Breeder
[ * ]
Hey guys, I know I have been MIA for a long as hell time, but shizz hit the fan kind of, finally got moved to Wyoming with my wife, have a kid on the way and so much more.

I'm currently working on ALL generation of pokemon games, R/S/E, D/P/Pl/SS/HG/B/W up to the point where the dex in all of them is complete, no ghost entries. Once done I will be coming back to MK's league with a bangin breeding service and much more. I will post tons of info later when I am nearer to completion of this process.

I own ALL of the pokemon games now up through black and white, with up to 2 of each game boy/ DS system so I can pretty much do anything now! Muhahahahahaha.

Anyhow, I work crazy hours, from 3pm till 3 AM usually, so the only time I will be available on the weekend evenings. I'll hit you all up this weekend maybe, and say my whats ups to all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coocolate
No Avatar
[ * ]
Welcome back Rhyx we missed you. Hope to chat with you on the weekend.

monkjr
No Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
Yeah welcome back and please visit the chat, and also start visiting the new forums.

You also have my facebook so just PM "Bugsy" and if it's ok I'm going to hold you to that promise of that Ninjask and the other pokemon I asked for help breeding before you left.

Congratulations on your marriage by the way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply