Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shinrin's Tornament
Topic Started: Sun May 29 14:06:54 GMT 2011 (576 Views)
Coronation
Member Avatar
[ * ]
OK, so there's going to be a small friendly tornament next week that Shinrin created. The rules for the tourney are as follows:

. Date of Tornament - June 5th (Sunday)

. Battles need to be saved and looked over (using the VS. Recorder)

. Battle Style: Rotation Battles

. Pokemon levels have to be from Lv. 1 - 10

. Only Basic Pokemon are allowed (For clarification, Basic Pokemon are ones that haven't evolved and can still evolve)

Banned Pokemon
. Scyther
. Yanma
. Murkrow
. Misdreavus
. Gligar
. Sneasel
. Meditite
. Scraggy

. Only Berries are allowed as items

. Oran, Sitrus, and Lum Berries are banned. The item Berry Juice is also banned.

Moves banned
. Dragon Rage
. Sonicboom

So, why should you enter this tornament? Shinrin is giving away prizes to the top participants :D For the winner, they will recieve a Dream World Female Eevee! This can be used for breeding, and make getting your favorite DW Eeveelution much easier (especially after the fiasco with the DW Eeveelution event). And for the runner-up, they will recieve a DW Female Burmy! This Burmy wil have the Overcoat ability, which makes it immune to weather damage! Both of these Pokemon can only be obtained through the Pokemon Cafe event, which won't be out in America or anywhere else for many months. So I encourage everyone to participate :P I already know I'm gonna be in it XD
Edited by Coronation, Sun May 29 20:05:42 GMT 2011.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply