Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Help with windows 7; Having problems with the program on W7
Topic Started: Sun Mar 27 12:51:07 GMT 2011 (701 Views)
eeg710
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi,

I am trying to run the program on Windows 7 64-bit. I understand that there are probably compatibility issues but I thought that someone might be able to help me find a way around them. Attached is the error log when I run the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eeg710
Attached to this post:
Attachments: ErrorLog.txt (3.54 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bladeddarkness
No Avatar
[ * ]
eeg710
Sun Mar 27 12:51:07 GMT 2011
Hi,

I am trying to run the program on Windows 7 64-bit. I understand that there are probably compatibility issues but I thought that someone might be able to help me find a way around them. Attached is the error log when I run the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eeg710
I had the same problem when I downloaded it earlier today. Quick fix should be running it in compatibility mode with Windows XP, Service Pack 2. Seems to be working for me now.

Adon
Member Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
The program has quite a few issues - I wasn't able to get it to run on XP a when I tried it a while back.

MK's working on a new version of the site that can be used offline, to replace the program.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MetalKid's Pokemon Program · Next Topic »
Add Reply