Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'sup, I'm new.
Topic Started: Thu Jun 3 13:28:51 GMT 2010 (478 Views)
Y-G-J
No Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
Yeah, how's everyone?

Only reason why I'm here is because I was on the site checking the IVs for my newly completed breeding project and kept hearing a popping sound.

I thought I was going crazy until I scrolled all the way down and noticed the chatbox. I never even bothered to scroll down that far before...let alone look at the links on the left side of the page.

Guess that makes me pretty silly. :T

Anywho, looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Suiueen: Suggested I get raped by KKK members and called me the N-word.

Zking: Talks about black people hanging from twine as an orgnament.

YGJ: Talks about Evasion Clause. Gets banned.

GG, Metalkid League.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Coocolate
No Avatar
[ * ]
Welcome, the popping noise is pretty much how everyone found the chat, so it's not the first time :P .

MetalKid
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
Why is it that even though I have a Chat menu item on the left, a checkbox to show or hide the chat on the left, and I default to showing the chat on the bottom of the screen, people still don't notice it?! :)
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v4.00 - http://www.metalkid.info
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v5.00 - Work In Progress

Y-G-J
No Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
MetalKid
Sun Jun 6 9:47:25 GMT 2010
Why is it that even though I have a Chat menu item on the left, a checkbox to show or hide the chat on the left, and I default to showing the chat on the bottom of the screen, people still don't notice it?! :)
The answer to your inquisition is simple:

When I am looking to test IVs for a Poke I just type "Metalkid" into the URL bar. The URL is completed automatically and goes straight to the page...

After that I focus on the center of the page and scroll down just enough to get the stat spread. I never scrolled down past the statistical information and I never bothered to look to the left because...

...I dunno, never found a reason to.

Yeah, it's a pretty stupid reason but that's how it is.

GG, Metalkid League.

Adon
Member Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
Hi Y-G-J, nice to meet you. Might see you in the chat sometime...in about a week. About the popping noises, EVERYONE wonders what it is at first!

And, MK, when I used the calc before knowing about the chat, I only scrolled down enough for the all of the boxes to appear, so couldn't see the chat.

The only reason I started coming onto the chat was because I was there at one point, for some reason noticed the chat (not sure why though), and there was someone asking a question about something. I waited a little while, seeing if anyone else would answer it (turned out no-one else was there, though). After a little while, I answered his question for him, talked a bit, and then I think Jo came on. Talked with her and when I left the chat, I decided I would come again...and now I'm on almost everyday when something important isn't happening (like now).

But anyway, welcome to the community, Y-G-J, and good luck with your gym challenge.

Y-G-J
No Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
I'll come back when it's being run by someone with more knowledge of how a league should be run.

Or when the chat has less idiocy in it.

Fail of a league.

Ban me now. <3

GG, Metalkid League.

Y-G-J
No Avatar
Cadet
[ *  * ]
and you guys tolerate racism too much.

Might wanna, you know, fix that. Or find mods that can do their job.

"Be nice", right? Right.

GG, Metalkid League.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply