Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to MetalKid's Gaming Resources. The main focus at this point is Pokemon and MKPP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Heads Up
Topic Started: Fri Dec 26 19:49:14 GMT 2008 (525 Views)
MetalKid
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just so you know, I plan on working on an online/offline program for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker after Pokemon is finished. I haven't started working on gathering any data or anything, but I do know that the program will display all kinds of data for you. Plus, I plan on implementing a screen that will let you choose what Monster(s) you want along with the abilities, and it will show you what you have to do to get that end result! (Kinda like Pokemon Chain Breeding)
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v4.00 - http://www.metalkid.info
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v5.00 - Work In Progress
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kaonohiokala
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Cool, I was thinking about getting that game. If you make another program like the Pokedex, I think I might just buy it.

Slayde
Member Avatar
Competitive Battler
[ * ]
Just wondering: What exactly is Dragon Quest Monsters?

MetalKid
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is a DS game. I guess you could call it a competitor to Pokemon, but it is slightly different. First, 3 monsters fight at the same time. Second, monsters have to be a certain level before they can breed. Third, when you breed 2 monthsters together, you actually lose both and get the resulting child. Different combinations of monseters will result in possibly new monsters you never had before. Also, each monster can learn a lot more moves than Pokemon, but they have to level up to get skill points to improve them. It is very similar to DQ8's battle system.
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v4.00 - http://www.metalkid.info
MetalKid's Pokemon Program v5.00 - Work In Progress

Slayde
Member Avatar
Competitive Battler
[ * ]
Hmm, sounds fun. I'll have to look into it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply