|Topic Started: May 17 2009, 01:17 AM (88 Views)|
|Sapphire Flame||May 17 2009, 01:17 AM Post #1|
1. Do not flame members or staff members.. In case you don't know, flaming is the posting of angry messages. Take a couple deep breaths and say what you have to say in a civil manner.
2. Do not godmode. Godmoding is when you make your character (Or in the case of this RPG, your pokemon) unreasonably powerful. It just annoys people, and since battling is decided by more than just strength, it may actually make you lose the fight.
3. Do not powerplay. Powerplaying is the controlling of other characters or pokemon against the will of the original player. It annoys the other person and it annoys the mods. As a corollary, do not say that an attack actually hit the other person. This gives the other player the opportunity to counter or dodge the attacks. Of course, you should let some attacks hit your pokemon, or you'll violate rule #2.
4. Do not attempt to game the system. Gaming the system includes things such as hacking into the board and creating multiple characters/accounts just to get multiple starter pokemon.
5. Do not double post. This is more of a courtesy violation than a punishable offense. There is an edit button for a reason (and if there isn't, please contact an admin. )
6. Do not spam. Spam on this forum consists of one-word posts, posts consisting of gibberish, off-topic posts, and a meat product. All but the last are punishable by deletion of the offending post, and repeat offenders will have further consequences instilled upon them.
7. Your character cannot be in two places at one time. Simple as that.
8. Do not swear excessively. In RP posts, more than 5 swear words is considered excessive. In OOC posts, please keep swearing to a minimum. Remember, there may be people younger than you browsing the forums.
9. Do not expect me to make a fight club reference. Wait a minute...
10. No posting of sexually explicit content or graphically violent content. This is the most important rule: I signed an agreement with Invisionfree that no explicit content will be on the site. I expect for it to stay off. Otherwise, there will be huge consequences.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Information Database · Next Topic »|