Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Macleans College Anime Club! We hope you enjoy your visit.

This is the forums for the Anime Club of Macleans College. We meet weekly. Right now you're viewing the forums as a guest. If you want to make replies to posts and gain access to any other features, you will need to make an account. Registration is extremely fast and easy.

Join our community now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online
Topic Started: Mar 4 2010, 05:21 PM (20,111 Views)
megachewy123
MCAC Member
[ * ]
Z3phyra
Dec 1 2011, 11:37 PM
I dwnloaded a virtual machine onto my comp and am trying 2 run SDGO on it, however an error pops up saying
"Do not Support [Back Buffer X8R8G8B8/ Texture A8R8G8B8 Mode]"

any idea on how 2 fix this?
nvm got it working :P
could you please tell me how you did it because mine is saying th same thing but i do not know what to do please help
Edited by megachewy123, Jul 27 2012, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Z3phyra
Member Avatar

hurr i forgot =/ its been a while.

OG planet hosts the american version no? i was running the taiwan version so im not sure the same solution applies. What i did was update my graphics card and drivers on the virtual machine.
Edited by Z3phyra, Jul 27 2012, 04:51 PM.

megachewy123
MCAC Member
[ * ]
Z3phyra
Jul 27 2012, 04:47 PM
hurr i forgot =/ its been a while.

OG planet hosts the american version no? i was running the taiwan version so im not sure the same solution applies. What i did was update my graphics card and drivers on the virtual machine.

i have the taiwan version also and i updated it but it still says do not support [Back Buffer X8R8G8B8/ Texture A8R8G8B8 Mode]"
or could you tell me where you updated your graph card and drivers please
Edited by megachewy123, Jul 31 2012, 04:20 PM.

Z3phyra
Member Avatar

nividia, since im using nividia graphics card. as well as the asus website for drivers (depending on which computer ur using)

megachewy123
MCAC Member
[ * ]
can i get nividia fro my virtual machine even if i have different graphics card this is what my virtual machine is like

device

name:standard VGA graphics adapter
manufacturer:standard display type
chip type:V M ware, inc, VBE support 2.0
dac type: 8 bit
approx. total memory n/a
current display mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (1hz)
monitor: generic non-pnp monitor

drivers

main driver: VGA
version: 6.1.7600.16385
date:7/13/2009 5:25:51 PM
DDI version: unknown
Driver Model: unknown

DirectX features
are all unavailable

if their is any website can you please give them to me
Edited by megachewy123, Aug 1 2012, 02:53 PM.

Toashel
Member Avatar

How similar is this to Cosmic Break (if anyone knows what it is)? Played that game for quite a while and I still love it.
Posted Image

Z3phyra
Member Avatar

the general gameplay is similar, but then its like calling one FPS the same as another FPS. doesnt do anything justice.

Chsal
Member Avatar

Very similar. General gameplay is almost the same.

CB has more boost-time in general. Many other aspects are also less strict. SDGO heavily relies on advanced techniques and other exploits to properly play the game, while Cosmic Break is more casual.

CB has "moe-bots", along with a somewhat decent manga/short anime clips.

CB can support more players per game.

CB is much much more pay-to-win.

CB has a better community. From the onset having everyone allied with one of 3 factions immediately ties players within each faction to each other. Meanwhile in SDGO you're more or less by yourself. Not to mention SDGO English servers are, at the moment, a joke. And of course, in a foreign server you won't understand anything anyone else says. However, it is still relatively easy to navigate around. CB does have its own problems within the community though. Mainly due to pay-2-win.

Ciel noSurge

megachewy123
MCAC Member
[ * ]
Z3phyra
Aug 2 2012, 07:10 PM
the general gameplay is similar, but then its like calling one FPS the same as another FPS. doesnt do anything justice.

do you think if i play cosmic break will it have the same errors as SDGO had

Z3phyra
Member Avatar

probaby not. SDGO is a relatively buggy system compared to ur average game. CB should b less buggy

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Music Box

SHOUTBOX

Archive Shoutbox

Shout Till Hearts Content~!