Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Love_My_Greys/register/

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
My thoughts On No I In Team
Topic Started: Oct 24 2008, 12:39 AM (321 Views)
Lillyx34
Member Avatar
Attendee
callie and erica. ew. i am not liking it, and don't think i ever will. i don't mean to offend anyone if they do like them, but it's just my opinion

as for cristina, she really needs someone. she doesn't really tell anybody anything, even meredith if you know what i mean. she tells meredith things, but not in detail. but she always seemed to tell burke. and i miss her having someone. so hopefully this new doctor is someone that will last for a while for her.

the cheif, needs to ease up on seattle grace a little. he can't just expect to go from #12 to #2 over night. and don't rush bailey on the surgeries. he needs some patience. but nothing has really happened with him, and i want to know about him and his wife a little more.

george and lexie, i feel so bad for lexie. george as much as i love him, if i were in lexie's shoes i would be pissed off too. she has a right. it drives me insane that he is so oblivious to what she does for him. then again, she needs to make herself a little more aware that it's george. but she has spoken up, so i really don't know where i stand on that one.

alex and izzie, finally a KISS! i have been waiting for one for a while now. they are really growing as characters, and i am liking it. i have always loved them as a couple.

bailey-- > GREAT AS ANYTHING. i love towards one of the last scenes when seh talks to derek about what to do with meredith, that was the best advice ever. she sure knows what she is doing. and she does so well under pressure with those different surgeries goingon at the same time. then also keeping track of everythingg! i loved what happened with her this week.

fianlly to meredith and derek. i am so proud of them! i understand why meredith got upset. she had every right too. even though she is second year resident, they should get credit too. Now in the scene of this week's episode there is a little fight scene where derek calls meredith a baby. if that had happened in season 3 or 2, 1, or even 4 they would have broken up. they have stupid issues to work throught. but they are getting through them. step by step and little by little, but it is getting done. and that is such an improvement from before. and i was so worried derek was going to sleep at the trailer and they wouldnt talk till work, like usual. but they were happy, and THEY ARE PULLING THROUGH

over all loved everyone, and not so much callie and erica. no comment really. but i lvoed the mark and callie, that was so funny.

sorry this is super long. just wanted to share my thoughts.

--->tott
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · No I In Team · Next Topic »

eXTReMe Tracker
Theme Created by ShadowLusterX of PSWii60
Skin Designed by GMM ZETA DESIGNS