Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Love_My_Greys/register/

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
New Members Introduce your self here Please
Topic Started: May 26 2008, 10:17 PM (1,491 Views)
TeamDer-Mer
Member Avatar
Chief
Well it took some doing but I made it..

I posted my fic on this site hope you enjoy it... I can't promise you it will be the best fic you ever read but I can promise you daily updates as Just Giving Her Time is a finshed fic and I am working on part two of it now so I have lots of updates banked...

Just a little about myself..... I'm a huge Der Mer fan... Do not like Lexie... Wish it was her that was thrown under the bus at the end of season 5... As for the end of Season 5 I hope its Geo that lives and Izzie goes off to meet Denny... I got really tired of Stevens Anatomy and I want Grey's Anatomy back....
I really feel something bad is going to happen in Sesason 6 to Meredith and Derek is not going to have any as so over her care because they are not really married...
Ok I'm done rambling for now... Barbara
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lovemymcdreamy
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome Barbra and thank you so much for posting fics.

Jasonsamforever
Waiting Room
Hi My name is Courtney and I love Grey's. I've beening watching since the first season and love it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Member Introductions · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

eXTReMe Tracker
Theme Created by ShadowLusterX of PSWii60
Skin Designed by GMM ZETA DESIGNS