Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Love_My_Greys/register/

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Thoughts on season 6 premiere??
Topic Started: Sep 25 2009, 12:58 AM (536 Views)
Lovemymcdreamy
Member Avatar
Administrator
I really enjoyed the epi. Welcome back Erika we missed you. I think it was awesome how they parallel all the seasons into this one. Elevator, Bailey and Derek now he is strong and she is not. He was a friend to her now. Izzy and the hospital girl outside how she was like Izzy and told her to live her life. The big room when Chief said the merger that was in the first epi ever of how some will stay and go etc. I think the girl in the boating accident ripped apart showed how they are all at this point per George. But now it is time to try and go on etc... Sorry my head is faster then my fingers LOL. I was too confused on some of this. Not crazy about the merger although I do understand Shonda's point with doing it. To expand the show. It seems as if this is going to be a really intense season. I am excited so much. Alex really showed finally how he cared. Mer and Der I hope it will be a little more of them too. Of course, seems like the rest of the couples are getting all the lovin LOL...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Greys Epi /spoiler/discussion/Epi recaps · Next Topic »

eXTReMe Tracker
Theme Created by ShadowLusterX of PSWii60
Skin Designed by GMM ZETA DESIGNS