Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Love_My_Greys/register/

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Thoughts on season 6 premiere??
Topic Started: Sep 25 2009, 12:58 AM (583 Views)
TeamDer-Mer
Member Avatar
Chief
I dont know... I kind of was let down... After waiting for what seemed like forever for this week....

I just don't know... I was left really confused... some of the things that happened I just went What the hell... How did Lexie just become a resident... Where was the test that all the interns had to take... why after the accident did the Chief go to Mercy West and not demand to go to his hospital... I could have understood if it was life or death but come on... there was no way he would have gone to Mercy without a fight... and this whole Chief thing... Does Derek still have a chance are they still trying to kick Richard out? are they closing Mercy West down and bringing them all to SGH... Oh so many questions... and then there was did I miss something... durning all the promo there was a song being played I believe it was called sink or swim... did I miss it... I know I had six kids here so I could have missed it but I really liked that song...
the only thing that I am glad is that Derek and Meredith are no longer running a frat house.... and she let him be there for her... she did not kick him out...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Greys Epi /spoiler/discussion/Epi recaps · Next Topic »

eXTReMe Tracker
Theme Created by ShadowLusterX of PSWii60
Skin Designed by GMM ZETA DESIGNS