Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What it means if Obama wins?
Topic Started: Feb 12 2008, 08:41 PM (847 Views)
arbor
Member Avatar

It means several things.

#1. America has gotten past its racial hang ups. It is ready to trust a black man as its leader.

#2. America has not been completaly brainwashed by the Neo-Con agenda of world domination and
"liberating" the entire Middle East.

#3. America is ready to play nice with the rest of the world again, and put the last 8 years of hell
behind us.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SuperSkepticSlut
Troublemaking Troll
You forgot about the JFK/Butto solution.

Sureshot
Member Avatar
Your glorious Loose Change Forum dictator...
I would bet Obama gets us into to Pakistan real soon.

SuperSkepticSlut
Troublemaking Troll
Sureshot
Feb 12 2008, 09:09 PM
Two for the price of one. Doing both Pakistan and Iran is easier than one by itself. Bombing Obama has great ring, not to mention that he'll be replaced with a lookalike if they assassinate.

esopxe
Member Avatar

I believe that it's going to be business as usual.

JimBob
Trolls R Us
SuperSkepticSlut
Feb 12 2008, 09:51 PM
Sureshot
Feb 12 2008, 09:09 PM
Two for the price of one. Doing both Pakistan and Iran is easier than one by itself.
Man I hope not. Just what we need is another war front. One of the stupidest things Bush did was not finish in Afghanistan. I voted for Obama in the primary just to deny Clinton a vote. :)

arbor
Member Avatar

i hope clinton quits the senate if she doesnt win the nomination.

BoneZ
Member Avatar

arbor
Feb 12 2008, 08:41 PM
#3. America is ready to play nice with the rest of the world again, and put the last 8 years of hell
behind us.
America has always been ready to "play nice" with the rest of the world. It's the leaders of this country that think they speak for us Americans that need to start playing nice with the rest of the world.
Edited by BoneZ, Feb 15 2008, 03:51 PM.

mid life rethinker
Member Avatar

esopxe
Feb 12 2008, 10:20 PM
I believe that it's going to be business as usual.
Damn right it will be. I saw a clip of Obama campaigning and giving the ole skull and bones hand signal (Texas Longhorn supporter i guess).

Roxdog
Member Avatar

Oh please....if he's elected it will be business as usual. "Jfk-Bhutto" solution...bwahhhaaa...

Quote:

America is ready to play nice with the rest of the world again, and put the last 8 years of hell
behind us.

Arbor is starting to sound like Fortunteller

Domenick DiMaggio

Dick Cheney's cousin is a member of the CFR.

If by some freak chance he becomes President here is a list of everything that will actually change :

Now that I am done with the list I notice Obama likes to tell everyone he was against the war in Iraq but never once makes mention of ending it immediately and bringing home our troops like Ron Paul does.

JFK
Member Avatar

arbor
Feb 12 2008, 08:41 PM
It means several things.

#1. America has gotten past its racial hang ups. It is ready to trust a black man as its leader.

#2. America has not been completaly brainwashed by the Neo-Con agenda of world domination and
"liberating" the entire Middle East.

behind us.
So much for your faith based reasoning eh, Parky ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Election 2012 · Next Topic »
Add Reply