Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Columbine Interview; Evan Long, "The Columbine Cause"
Topic Started: Oct 3 2008, 04:25 PM (7,478 Views)
evanlong
Member Avatar

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4441508264277337675

Evan Long on the "Zero Hour Power" television program hosted by David Eaton. The interview concerns Evan's video, "The Columbine Cause". http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord Tsukasa
Member Avatar

evanlong
Oct 3 2008, 04:25 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4441508264277337675

Evan Long on the "Zero Hour Power" television program hosted by David Eaton. The interview concerns Evan's video, "The Columbine Cause". http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/tcc/
The evidence of multiple shooters is so strong that I can't see how anyone can dismiss it. Hundreds of eyewitness accounts!

Those who want to know what really went down in Columbine.. These are your must-reads:

CRTF's Report on Columbine:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/Columbine2.htm

John Quinn's articles on Columbine:
http://www.konformist.com/1999/colorado.htm

Eric Hufschmid's interview with Donna Taylor:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Columbine-DonnaTaylor.html

Hufschmid is a fake for sure, as he is the nephew of the Vatican's media mogul, Rupert Murdoch (Member of the Order of St. Gregory the Great) and covers for the Vatican. Donna Taylor, however, seems genuine and has a documented background as the mother of a student at Columbine who was wounded seven times.

Also check out the work by 'starviego'/'starvosan'. He's gone all over the internet exposing Columbine as an op.

The truth is.. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were products of MKULTRA. They were the patsies for an elite squad of at least six and likely well over that. Columbine was a covert operation carried out by the US military and the CIA/FBI/NSA/MI6, all of those agencies were at Columbine, according to researcher John Quinn. What is well-confirmed through eyewitnesses is the presence of NATO at Columbine. Why the hell were they there?! Well, get this: A colonel and a two-star general were also present. The Denver/Golden/Littleton area is a hub for covert government projects.

Here are some facts about Columbine from researcher Starviego/Starvosan:

Quote:

--Why did numerous ear-witnesses say at least one attacker was firing a fully-automatic weapon?

--Why did police concentrate on setting up a perimeter at the same time dispatch(via phone) is hearing the sound of gunshots within the school?

--Why did it take police so long to enter the school, and why did it take almost three hours for them to reach the library, the area where the shooters were last seen? Who gave the orders not to go in?

--Why did over 100 eye- and ear- witnesses dispute the official theory of only two shooters? Why did over 40 of those witnesses identify other participants BY NAME?

--If the two shooters committed suicide shortly after noon, as police claim, how come at least 35 witnesses saw or heard suspects/gunshots/explosions after that time?

--Why are there conflicting eyewitness accounts on the place and manner in which at least four of the dead victims were killed? Were victims being moved around? Was the crime scene being rearranged?

--If left-handed Klebold shot himself in the left temple, why was his suicide weapon found clutched in his right hand?

--How did students manage to keep seriously wounded teacher Dave Sanders alive for more than three hours while awaiting rescue, yet he was dead within 20 minutes of the police taking control of him? His corpse was later found with his shirt off. Is that first-aid? Or a sure-fire way of sending someone into shock?

--What was the motive? Why would two teens who were not bullied, did not hate everyone, and were not psychopathic suddenly decide to destroy the lives of a dozen fellow students and themselves just six weeks before graduation?

--Why would Harris and Klebold plan for a suicide mission and at the same time make normal plans for a post 4-20 future? Like seeking help on an English class essay from a teacher a few days before the attack, like making a date to see a movie the day after, like putting in a work schedule for the next week, like going to an out-of-town college with your dad to pick out a dorm room, like making plans to visit your old friends in New York.

--Where is the gun shot residue(GSR) test evidence for Harris and Klebold and the other suspects?

--Why was fingerprint evidence for Harris and Klebold not found on all but two of the hundreds of obects gathered at the scene? Whose fingerprints, if any, were found on the weapons seized?

--Why does the official story claim, without a shred of evidence, that it was Harris and Klebold that set the South Wadsworth diversionary bomb (an incendiary device that exploded a couple of miles away from the school at the same time the shooting started)?

--Why did authorities claim the two shotguns seized had no serial numbers when later documents clearly show they did have serial numbers? Why did they not try to find out who sold Harris and Klebold the Hi-Point 9mm rifle and the pump-action shotgun that were used in the shooting?

--Were the school administrators warned, as rumored? Who was Principle Frank DeAngelis looking for, as reported by one student who saw him running up and down the interior cafeteria stairs right before the shooting broke out?

--Why did a science teacher tell his students that they had been expecting a fire drill? Was a bomb found in a trash can on 4-19, as one source indicated? Were bomb threats phoned into the school on the morning of 4-20, as two others claimed?

--Why didn't the Final Report conclude that shooters entered Science rooms 1 and 8, when numerous shell casings were taken from these areas?

--Why didn't the Final Report mention the brief exit of a shooter on the east side, according to many eyewitnesses?

--If the person seen on the roof of the school was a repairman, as police claim, why do witnesses say he was holding a weapon? Were shell casings found there, as some said?

--Who scheduled 'crisis training' drills at Columbine High Schol(CHS) in the weeks before and what was the exact nature of this training?

--What was a Denver police officer and a JeffCo sheriff doing at CHS that morning before the shooting started?

--What does reputed video evidence from the library and admin office areas show? Why does local media refuse to release on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the incident?

--What happened to all the evidence taken from the computers of the trenchcoat mafia gang?

--Where are dozens of missing interviews of students, especially those in the science hall? Why are there still thousands of pages of investgatory materials that have never been made public, including hundreds of reports of non-Columbine witnesses and tipsters?

--Why has the school district's own report on the shooting, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the trenchcoat mafia associates, not been made public?

--Did investigators even try to interview Harris' psychologist, the man perhaps best positioned to know his mental state at the time?

--Why did investigators show a remarkable lack of curiousity about connections with numerous similar school violence-related incidents occuring around the same time in the metro-Denver area and around the country?

--Why did LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff's Office personnel travel to the scene afterwards? What was the subject of a 10-minute phone call made by the NYPD to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on 4-20?

--Who invited the FBI and the ATF to the scene?

--Why was the US Attorney's Office (federal) consulted on 'prosecutive decisions' for this local crime?

--Why was all but one of the seven 'investigatory' teams headed or co-headed by an FBI man? (the one exception was a team headed by a CBI(Colorado Bureau of Investigation) man, who was himself 'ex'-FBI) Was the entire crime scene 'federalized' soon after the shooting started, under powers granted by the 'Anti-terrorism Act' ("for the protection of the people and the state") signed by President Clinton exactly three years before- on April 20, 1996?

--Why did FBI special agent Dwayne Fusilier not recuse himself from the investigation, as his son helped make a Columbine school video two years before that eerily mimicked the shooting?

--What were two high-ranking military figures (a colonel and a general) in cami uniforms doing at the scene? Why was a memorial service at a public park afterwards ringed by military trucks? Who authorized a flyover by military jets and why?

--Why did the Federal Emergency Management Agency(FEMA) hold a four-day disaster training course 18 months before, "designed specially to adress the needs of Jefferson County," for future Sheriff John Stone and other county representatives?

--Is it just coincidence that the episode of CBS' television show "The Promised Land" that was scheduled to air that week featured a kid firing a gun in front of a Denver high school? Or that the plot of the WB's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" for that week was a student gunman and a plot to kill every one at school? Or that MTV aired a Justice Department-produced program called "Warning Signs" about violence and its effect on young people on 4-22-99 (date was scheduled before Columbine)?

--When ABC's "20/20" news program decided to do a show about a disturbing new educational phenomenom called 'Death Education,' back in the early '90s, why did they choose Columbine High as the featured school?

And of course, at the time of the massacre, the CIA director (George Tenet) was a Jesuit-trained Knight of Malta and the FBI director was Louis Freeh, a devout Roman Catholic, an alleged member of Opus Dei who sent his son to an Opus Dei school. The President at the time, Bill Clinton, was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University. Clinton, his wife, and his Vice President Al Gore all had Chiefs of Staff. All of those Chiefs of Staff were Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University. So, Columbine happened under a Jesuit-controlled regime, and the key agencies involved (CIA & FBI) were directed by Vatican-connected individuals when the attack took place. In addition, we cannot deny that the military would be involved in such an operation. Well, when you look at all the military people who are Jesuit-trained, it's clear that the US military is run by the Jesuit Order.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Quote:

The evidence of multiple shooters is so strong that I can't see how anyone can dismiss it.

I featured about fifty witness statements directly related to additional attackers in "The Columbine Cause". Witnesses named or described Chris Morris, Robert Perry, Brian Sargent (all CHS trench coaters) and others as direct participants in the attack.

Quote:

Also check out the work by 'starviego'/'starvosan'.

Some of that work and an interview are presented at the link below.

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1993
Edited by evanlong, Jan 9 2009, 05:14 PM.

Flippy

Being that MANY of my close personal friends survived this attack. And some who didn't, I can't believe anybody believes this shit.

The true saddening thing about Columbine is that paid police officers with years of weapons training and practice were afraid to enter the building.

I knew Eric and Dylan. I know Mark Manus, who sold them the guns. My ex girlfriend was Christina, Phil's wife. This happened in my backyard. The tech 9 used in the shooting was pulled on me in a meth deal gone bad. Mark ended up aquiring the gun and it was later used to scare the shit out of a kid that had broken into my friends house.

The links and information you are citing are completely bogus.

EDIT: I am not trying to toss your whole post out. Rather to offer a view point of somebody very very close to what happened. If you would like to ask me anything about the history of what happened I'd be happy to answer. The Littleton police department also completely fucked up an investigation involving myself about 3 years prior to this event. I hold little respect for the department.

EDIT, again: I would also like to add that growing up in this neighborhood would have opened your eyes to how the ENTIRE community was responsible for this event.
Edited by Flippy, Jan 9 2009, 05:34 PM.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Quote:

The links and information you are citing are completely bogus.

I quoted dozens of witness statements direct from police and FBI files verbatim. About twenty or thirty witnesses described or named Robert Perry (tall, crooked teeth, significant acne, pigeon-toed walk, canvas (not leather) trench coat, tennis shoes) as a shooter. Others named Chris Morris (trench coat leader) and Brian Sargent (trench coater). Others described an unknown man in his late twenties or thirties in the science hall during the attack with a shotgun and one witness who reportedly knew Eric Harris (officially, this was Eric Harris) and had seen him that morning, produced a sketch of this individual's face. You can read the files for yourself by visiting "Notes to "The Columbine Cause"" or using my "Columbine Attack Government Document Libary" torrent. For help using torrent files, read my article, "How to Use Torrent Files".
Edited by evanlong, Jan 10 2009, 02:02 PM.

Flippy

There were two gunman.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Anyone else? Preferably, you will have watched the video and your reply will address a point or points raised within. If you have a slow internet connection, try the transcript instead.

Flippy

You got the police report that anybody can purchase and made a video about it's findings. Did not contact anybody in any of the police reports. Did not contact any witness. Did not contact any police officer. When somebody close to the case offers to answer questions you point him back to the police report video that you made. All of this 8+ years after the fact.

noeffects
Member Avatar

Flippy. how do you know there were only 2 gunmen? also, do you believe Eric and Dylan to be the 2 gunmen?

Flippy

Eye witnesses. Of which none were mentioned in the reports cited. Of course, you have to realize that there were more people in the school than the 15 or so odd reports cited in the video. Perhaps there were more than two gunman. A very close friend of mine was in the room that Mr. Sanders died in. She watched him die. I have spoken to her again since reading this thread. She states that she could hear Eric and Dylan trying to break back into the lab. She does not recall seeing another shooter.

Using 15 reports is evidence of something. Could be evidence of a lot of things. Of course, Evan wants us to believe it is evidence of multiple gunman. Or, could it possibly be evidence of 15 people distraught after a very tragic event? One never knows if they don't contact the witnesses in question to verify that their stories have not changed.

As well, the nearly 1500 other students could have provided something other than 8+ year old reports. None of the people cited in the video were interviewed by the author. Making this merely hearsay.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Quote:

15 or so odd reports[...] 15 reports [...] 15 people

Those who've watched the video, read the transcript, checked the notes file or even just read my posts above will see that I am referring to well over fifteen interviews.

Quote:

this [is] merely hearsay.

The interviews I cited were conducted as part of a major homicide investigation by police, ATF, FBI and other government agencies between hours and a few months following the attack. I used terms such as "allegedly" and "reportedly" extensively in the presentation and subsequent articles and interviews because that's exactly what this information is; it's the firsthand allegations and reports to law enforcement from those who were at the scene as to what they heard and saw, which is not hearsay. It is from these statements as presented in the documents that the official findings, which neatly place the entire blame for the attack on two dead boys, can be called into question.

Many of the trench coaters were questioned and, as I have it from the files, at least two, Chris Morris and Robert Perry, were officially considered suspects, which may well have something to do with witnesses naming them as shooters. Others, including trench coater Joe Stair, were reportedly presented in photo lineups to witnesses.

In the case of Perry, probably the most people named him and included his significant acne in their descriptions, even if they didn't know his name. Below is a link to the segment of the video where I present some of the reported Perry sightings:

"The Columbine Cause (5 of 16 - The Attackers)"

Officially, all of these were Dylan Klebold, and some pains were taken to reinterview and reinterview the dissenting witnesses to help them "understand" this.

Perry and Klebold were both tall, a few inches over six feet. However, several witnesses, in addition to naming Perry, pointed to Perry's picture in lineups over Klebold's, which was also included, and described a canvas, not leather, trench coat, and black tennis shoes, not boots. Also, here are links to pictures of Klebold a few months and a few days before the attack. Do you see any blemishes, much less a face "rough with acne"?

Despite this and despite accounts like those of former trench coater Pat McDuffy, who named about a dozen trench coaters who had had some part in planning, preparing for or executing the attack, or those of Jennifer Harmon, cousin of Mark Taylor, whose mother, Donna, I quoted here from an interview in 2005, who told police that former trench coater Pauline Colby told her the trench coat group as a whole, not Harris and Klebold, were "going to get back at everyone real soon" and that she was somewhat worried for her safety because of it, the most we were told in the media never even came close to this.

Quote:

A very close friend of mine was in the room that Mr. Sanders died in.

Who's your friend?

Flippy

I understand what you did. I understand how you came to your conclusions. I hope you understand that other conclusions can be come to from the same evidence.

I do not feel it appropriate to disclose her name on this board. Why do you care though? You haven't interviewed any of the other witnesses you cite, why is this one important? Even more so than the others you cite?

EDIT: 15 was a rough estimate. If you are citing information from FBI, CBI, Littleton Police, and students, yet have not interviewed any of them on your own it IS hearsay.
Edited by Flippy, Jan 13 2009, 04:37 PM.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Quote:

I understand what you did. I understand how you came to your conclusions. I hope you understand that other conclusions can be come to from the same evidence.

Thank you. However, I find it very difficult to write off the Perry statements, for example. I don't know what else you are suggesting could possibly be made of these. If it's true that even just Perry was involved in addition to Harris and Klebold, that alone opens a huge can of worms.

Quote:

15 was a rough estimate. If you are citing information from FBI, CBI, Littleton Police, and students, yet have not interviewed any of them on your own it IS hearsay.

Fifteen citations was not a very good estimate, even for a rough one, concerning the number of reports I'm talking about, which is fairly critical to get a handle on. I hope you can understand how it might have appeared that you might have been trying to deliberately misrepresent my presentation.

In any case, most of the information about what the witnesses told "investigators" was edited at least for details and length if not for content. A look through the documents shows that most of the reports are officers' summaries of interviews and not word-for-word transcripts of them, although many direct quotes and handwritten statements, maps, etc. are interspersed throughout.

What we're looking at, though, even through this filter, is police being bombarded with statements concerning additional gunmen, shots being fired in disparate areas of the school simultaneously, and so on. Is it possible that these statements were honestly collected as part of an routine investigative effort on the lowest level, turned in for processing, an agenda set by higher-ups and things manipulated to direct efforts toward producing predetermined results?

I'll say it again: from what they are telling us by releasing these files, law enforcement was told repeatedly by many corroborating witnesses about additional attackers, many naming them by name. Public officials even made several public statements in the first few months indicating that many on the case believed there to possibly be accomplices. A sampling:

"I think we have to pursue vigorously, at least for the time being, the idea that there may have been other people involved at least in the planning and knowledge that this might occur. There were other people who are knowledgeable or seemed to be associated with this group of people. What we are a little bit unclear about is how all these devices got here and whether other people assisted them." - U.S. Attorney Tom Strickland

"There are backpacks with bombs in there everywhere. The officers in there are convinced there had to be more people involved. There's just too much stuff [...]." - Governor Bill Owens

"I've never thought it was just two because of the amount of stuff that was brought in, but we don't have enough to charge anyone". - Sheriff John Stone

Indeed, former TCMer Pat McDuffy reportedly told police that about a dozen individuals were involved in some way, including in the manufacture of the bombs. Here is a link to the video segment which features his alleged statements:

"The Columbine Cause (9 of 16 - The Trench Coat Mafia)"

The two-dead-shooters scenario would mean no loose ends, no one potentially talking about any school faculty who might have known anything, no peers who might have known anything, no parents who might have known anything, no shrinks who might have known anything, and certainly no government or military personnel who might have known anything. Looking at what they're telling us they had as far as intelligence and then looking at the conclusions they're telling us they drew from it, how can one not conclude that somebody, somewhere along the line, said, "Here are the conclusions; never mind the investigation".

If your witness friend would like to contact me, she may use the e-mail address on the web site.

Domenick DiMaggio

flippy,

do you know any of the people who described seeing someone other than the 2 shooters?
out of the list of names of witnesses to these other shooters are you able to contact any?

i personally think there is substantial evidence that supports the claim there is more to this than whats been disclosed.

the presence of the nato truck is especially troubling to me.

Flippy

Dom, I need to re-watch the video and take down names. None of the witnesses I know mention other shooters, of course outside of this thread, none of us talk about it that much. We tend to avoid the subject like the plague. I definitely agree that the evidence is substantial and have been trying to contact people to talk about it. My friend in Mr. Sanders room is very hard to talk to about it. 1.) She saw a man die. 2.) A month afterwords her friends mother (a friend she lost at the school that day) killed herself in a pawn shop. 3.) Her father passed about 2 months after the attack. 4.) She then lost a few more friends at the Subway shooting up the street about three months after the event. Yeah, she doesn't like revisiting that time in her life and I'm sure you agree that I don't blame her.

I think personally for me this process of investigation would be much better suited (as I described earlier) to look into why the Jefferson County (I called them littleton, it's actually Jeffco) police department FUCKED up SOO BAD! That to me is the true travesty of Columbine. Police officers paid by the county to protect it's civilians decided they just didn't want to do it that day. Seriously, in recent history, the only other closest "We just didn't show up" I've seen was the Arizona Cardinals vs. New England Patriots a few weeks ago. The police department fucked up on so many levels that I think it would serve everybody better if we instead asked them WHY some of the information Evan presents was oppressed. I think that is the better tail to chase.

This brings another point close to the 9/11 truth movement and the OKC truth movement. Are all of these events psy ops to judge how the public will deal with very very tragic events being feed into our minds. Live on TV my mothers coworkers son jumped out of the 2nd story window bleeding profusely onto a fire truck. My mothers coworker watched this happen to his son. We all saw it on that day. Is that what they are doing? Psyop attacks? To degrade the moral fiber of what is American society?

Also, I would like to add. Evan, I appreciate the civil conversations.

EDIT: Thought of a few more things to add. A few weeks before the attack 9news was running stories about pipe bombs that kept exploding in Jefferson County. We know the Jeffco police were warned that Eric and Dylan were behaving suspiciously. Why were these events not linked. As well, just a quick fact for some of you. Mark Manus (one of the men who sold them the tech 9) was portrayed on local news as a soft hearted gentle human being. I remember a time on halloween about two years before the attack a bunch of us had taken LSD and were having a night out on the town. Mark knew where there was a dead cat. We picked it up and brought it to the shopping center just south of Columbine (the subway is in this same center) and opened a newspaper dispenser box, hung the dead cat from it, and Mark proceeded to kick the dispenser door in an attempt to dislodge the cats eyes. Now, is this a soft hearted individual? I don't know. I took part in it as well and now some 15 years later consider myself to be caring. I could NEVER do that now.

This subject is hard for me for another reason. I knew Mark had that gun. I often think to myself that if I had been a snitch and told on Mark for possessing that firearm that some of the kids would have lived. Reading what Evan has put forth makes me question, even if I had told, if this event would have happened on the scale that it did. Regardless of the tech 9.

I've always thought it VERY fishy that they were able to get full cans of propane into the cafeteria. Very very fishy.
Edited by Flippy, Jan 14 2009, 01:55 PM.

evanlong
Member Avatar

Quote:

The police department f***** up on so many levels that I think it would serve everybody better if we instead asked them WHY some of the information Evan presents was oppressed.

I covered some of this in the video but the following was taken from "The Trench Coat Mafia & Associates", a page in the "Sheriff's Office Final Report on the Columbine High School Shootings":

1) "Other witnesses identified one of the shooters as a student who was a TCM member and close friend of Harris and Klebold [Chris Morris]. He had attended morning classes at Columbine High School on April 20 but left the school after his third class at 10:20 a.m. He went to a grocery store and then to a friend’s house to play video games."

The friend was Cory Friesen, another trench coater.

2) "Initially, many witnesses identified a previous student of Columbine High School [Robert Perry] as being the taller of the two shooters. [...] This individual was interviewed extensively as was his family and neighbor who provided an alibi for him."

The alibi is that he was at home, asleep.

3) "A few witnesses identified one other Columbine High School student and TCM member [Brian Sargent] as a shooter. Although this student was at the school earlier in the day, he left prior to the shootings to have lunch with several friends who provided an alibi for him."

There were several individuals who described someone generally fitting Sargent's description on the west side of the school but Cara Sander specifically ID'ed him from the TCM yearbook dedication photo.

4) "Witnesses to the events of April 20 identified another past student of Columbine High School [Joe Stair] as being seen at the school that day and assumed that he was involved. [...] Investigators learned that this individual was at home with his family when the media announced the initial reports of the shootings. He then went to the Columbine Public Library with his mother to pick up his sister who had been inside the school library when the shootings began."

To my knowledge, Stair was not actually seen shooting. However, one witness who named him by his full name, Leiha Murphy, had this to say in her original interviews:

"I saw a guy I recognized as [redacted]. [...] Stair had his blond hair down. It's past his shoulders. He's about 6', tall, skinny, he was wearing a long black trench coat. [...] My thought was that [redacted] was involved if there was a fight." [...] "I asked Leiha if she was certain that this individual was [redacted]. Leiha said, "Oh yeah, I'm certain. [...] I saw his face full on. I remember seeing his face completely. [...] I remember him graduating last year."

Stair turned up dead in 2007, allegedly a suicide by hanging. However, blood was found coming out of his nose and pooled on the floor, not a usual feature of a hanging.

5) "The Columbine Task Force investigation concluded that evidence indicates that no one, other than Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, participated in the shootings at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. Additionally, there is no known evidence that anyone, other than Harris and Klebold, assisted in the planning or had any prior knowledge of that plan."

This comes from the same people who brought us statements such as, "We were way outgunned", the same they told us at Mt. Carmel.

Quote:

Are all of these events psy ops to judge how the public will deal with very very tragic events being feed into our minds. [...] Is that what they are doing? Psyop attacks? To degrade the moral fiber of what is American society?

The stated goal of the Gladio attacks (Belgium, Italy) was to disrupt democratic processes by terror. The 1996 Port Arthur (Australia) and Dunblane (Scotland) shootings have also been, in my opinion, reasonably called into question as staged events. If staged, the direct motive in those cases was arguably gun control.

Lord Tsukasa
Member Avatar

Flippy
Jan 12 2009, 01:07 PM
There were two gunman.
You didn't even address any of his points.
Edited by Lord Tsukasa, Feb 12 2009, 07:24 PM.

Flippy

Lord Tsukasa
Feb 12 2009, 07:22 PM
Flippy
Jan 12 2009, 01:07 PM
There were two gunman.
You didn't even address any of his points.
You didn't even read the thread.

Lord Tsukasa
Member Avatar

I didn't, Flippy. I apologize. I was unfair to you.

Have you listened to Bill Zabel? If not, check it out here: http://www.imeem.com/soundhound/playlist/l3GwH63d/the-paytriot-fraud-network-dr-deagles-disinfo-the-phanto/
Edited by Lord Tsukasa, Mar 4 2009, 10:31 PM.

Flippy

Apology accepted. What's Bill Zabel talking about in the link you provided?

Lord Tsukasa
Member Avatar

Flippy
Mar 5 2009, 05:56 PM
Apology accepted. What's Bill Zabel talking about in the link you provided?
He's talking about the Columbine Massacre. His information is amazing. His research has led him to believe that the shooting was a covert 'black-ops' operation, and his evidence of this is amazing.

starviego

Flippy,

Could you expand on the following quote by you?

"The tech 9 used in the shooting was pulled on me in a meth deal gone bad. Mark ended up aquiring the gun ..."

Did Manes acquire this weapon AFTER the inident you mention? How do you know Manes ended up with this weapon?

Flippy

starviego
May 26 2009, 09:46 AM
Flippy,

Could you expand on the following quote by you?

"The tech 9 used in the shooting was pulled on me in a meth deal gone bad. Mark ended up aquiring the gun ..."

Did Manes acquire this weapon AFTER the inident you mention? How do you know Manes ended up with this weapon?
Yes, he obtained it after that incident. The thing people may not realize about Denver is that all in all it is a fairly small town. Circles of friends frequently cross into other circles. The person he bought it from is the same person who pulled it on me. I know he had it because I had seen it in his possession. I believe I mentioned the time he fired it on a kid who broke into another one of our friends houses.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I rarely check anything other than the recently active topics and it seemed to be broken for some time but is working again now.
Edited by Flippy, Jun 10 2009, 03:57 PM.

Lord Tsukasa
Member Avatar

Important to the case is understanding the community surrounding Columbine High and the school itself:

Quote:

Also I have been told that the entire Columbine area is what is called; "A Safe Commnity" by the U.S. Military and the CIA, NSA, DIA, etc. This kind of community is created specifically for former and reitred members of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Now not all people living there are ex-intel, but most are and every other family I talked to admits that the father or mother and in some cases both were ONI, G2, OSI, etc. There are also people in the community that were involved in the Denver International Airport land deals, total corruption there.

http://truthwinds.com/siterun_data/health/crime_hate_crimes/news.php?q=1247331404

Zabel discusses the "strangeness" surrounding Columbine High itself, a school which was built on a sacrificial ground. He describes a very present occult "side" to the town and school. Many Wiccans/Satanists were in the community, and the priests were also interested in satanism. After Columbine, a Wiccan symbol was placed on the ceiling of the new library -- a grove of trees. The special-ed teacher (Judy Greco), according to Zabel, is an admitted Wiccan who stated that she used a military-grade device to put her class under a "trance".
http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa4.20.9.html

And here's Michael Moore discussing the strong connection between the town and the Military-Industrial Complex:

Quote:

I think this could have happened anywhere and that's the scary thing. But I wanted to put it into some sort of context. And, and the nut of that context came when I just happened to ask somebody in Littleton, so who's the largest employee here and she said Lockheed Martin. I said, you've got to be kidding me, Lockheed Martin? It's the world's number one defense contractor. The biggest weapons maker in the world. And I thought, gee I wonder why nobody ever mentioned that.

I mean there isn't, you know, A to B correlation here. It's, you know, otherwise they'd be a shooting at Columbine everyday. I mean, that's not the reason Columbine happened. But I began thinking about the larger context of this, this fabric of our society. And all the threads that weave into the fabric of what a violent, violent nation we are. Toward each other and toward the rest of the world. And just driving around Denver, seeing those pods that are out there on the other side of town communicating with the Pentagon satellites.

Going to the Lockheed factory where they built the rockets. Uh, Mike those are rockets for Direct TV And what else? Um, weather satellites. And what else? Um, private Pentagon payloads we're not allowed to discuss The parents in Littleton go to work to build rockets that send up into space satellites and telecommunication devices that will allow us to watch the missiles anywhere in the world on Armageddon day. But just like those of us who come from Flint, Michigan, who build the one thing that will be responsible for melting the polar ice caps and never questioning what that is we're building as we go to work each day.

No one ever questions anything. Nobody ever asks about what the larger consequences of all this is. And just driving around this area and seeing the dependency on weapons in the Denver area from the Air Force base that this stuff is shipped from to the Air Force Academy where that B52 bomber, that bomber that participated in one of the largest bombing campaigns ever, the Christmas bombing of Vietnam in 1972. And they've got a plaque on there proudly proclaiming that this bomber, this B52 killed thousands upon thousands of Vietnamese, innocent civilians.

That's the Denver that we don't discuss. Rocky Flats, Norad, the missile silos all around the state. That's what we don't want to discuss. What's that got to do with this. It's all part of the same American mentality that says that it's okay to use violence as a means to an end. Whether it's in the home or whether it's in Iraq. That has got to stop. That has to to stop folks. I watched the footage of that day, April 20th, 1999. And I noticed that the police weren't go into the school. And I'm watching tape after tape after tape.

http://crtf.yuku.com/topic/860/t/Devon-Adams.html

The mother of Mark Taylor (Columbine survivor) said that her son told her (before the massacre) that the school was strange. All they did was watch television in the classrooms, he said, and drugs were everywhere. The Taylors moved into the area and Mark began attending the school only three weeks before the shooting.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/SonSensedSchoolWasWeird.mp3

The principal went to school with Bill Clinton.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/ClintonAndPrincipal.mp3

On the day of the massacre, a vast amount of students were absent.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/HalfOfStudentsDidntShowUp.mp3

Edited by Lord Tsukasa, Apr 21 2010, 06:22 AM.

Michal

ok, I need to take a look at the video, but could you please describe in brief what was the nature of the black op. here? WIKI does not say anything with regards to the MKultras in this particular instance ...

why? what is the profit? where is the money?
Edited by Michal, Apr 21 2010, 10:14 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · New World Order · Next Topic »
Add Reply