Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WTC Victim Gartenberg Live On ABC; Core was blown from the inside out
Topic Started: Sep 29 2008, 09:43 PM (8,830 Views)
SPreston
Member Avatar
Patriotic American
Trapped on the 86th floor of WTC1 by blocked fire doors, Mr James M Gartenberg (age - 36) was just 8 floors below where the aircraft struck. Mr Gartenberg was on the east side of the North Tower facing the East River and the aircraft struck on the northeast side of the North Tower. The core must have blown towards Mr Gartenberg else how could he have seen it? The inner glass was blown out on the 86th floor, but not the outer glass according to Mr Gartenberg. Therefore the heavy core blowing out was almost at right angle to the direction of the aircraft inertia. Eight floors lower and the heavy core blowing out can only be explained by planted demolition charges. Jet fuel burning could not possibly exert that much force 8 floors below the impact zone.

Taking another look at the Jim Gartenberg video

The perfect human interest story for the boob tube addicted American public.
But the MSM ABC anchors dropped it like a hot potato. Why?

Great initial enthusiasm from the media reporters, with a trapped coherent and quite calm victim on the
86th floor of WTC 1 with a good cell phone connection. Jim was willing to talk, calmly taking time to reassure
other familes who might have loved ones trapped in WTC1 and who might be tuning in to ABC. Jim
specifically attempted to describe clearly what he had experienced and witnessed. Don't forget Jim and
Patricia Puma were trapped on floor 86, 8 floors below the impact at floors 94 to 98. And the core of each
tower was immensely strong, constructed with huge structural steel girders upon which burning fuel would be
like a puff of smoke. Photos of Remains of the Twin Towers in Hanger 17 - Core columns
Posted Image

From the video

Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . .

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE
Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

Complete loss of interest by the male and female anchors even though Jim can still be heard faintly talking in the background.
The bastards must have turned the sound down. They could have had a nice long interview with him until either his cell phone
died or the building fell 53 minutes later. But they didn't give a damn did they? A whole bunch of information about the building
and the fires and possible explosions might have been learned, but I guess they wanted no part of any of that. Two people trapped
on the 86th floor would at least have had caring human support, but these two asshole ABC anchors just did not give a sh*t did they?

You know when the American people finally get awakened and get those 9-11 gallows warmed up, there might be
a whole bunch of mainstream media persons we might wish to stand in line for their turn on the noose.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SPreston
Member Avatar
Patriotic American
Posted Image

Map of New York showing location of East River - WTC at lower end of peninsula

Is it not odd how the ABC media prostitutes did not want to talk to Mr Gartenberg after he stated the building core was blown out from the inside? Did they have a 9-11 planner on their earphones instructing them on their every move? At 9:32 + 3, they could have interviewed Mr Gartenberg for 53 more minutes until WTC1 was destroyed at 10:28. Why did they not want to talk to him? He was still talking on his phone and those lousy bastards did not want to talk to him.

Quote:

On September 11th, 2001 Mr Gartenberg was going to work for his last day at Julien J. Studley Inc. in the WTC. He had accepted an offer from another company in Midtown, and went in to move out and say goodbye.

Quote:

86TH FLOOR
James Gartenberg, victim
Patricia Puma, victim
Julien Studley
Portraits of Grief: Love at First Sight
Portraits of Grief: Two Days a Week

James Gartenberg and Patricia Puma were on the 86th floor of Tower 1, well below the bottom of the impact zone on the 94th floor. But they said that access to the exits was blocked by the collapsed walls and debris. They were unable to escape. During the crisis, both Mr. Gartenberg and Ms. Puma had numerous conversations, including three with a reporter for The New York Times. This is their account of the conditions:

``The explosion on the 86th floor seemed to come from the inside out, rather than the outside in,'' said Mr. Gartenberg, 35, of Manhattan. ``That's why the core of the building is as damaged as it is. The fire door is blocked. It either closed from the force of the explosion or as a fire precaution. The elevators are completely blown out.''

Patricia Puma, who worked in the same office, said: ``The wall in the ladies room started to crack -- it looked like an earthquake. The noise and debris falling outside the building are frightening.

``It looked like the explosion came up through the elevator,'' said Ms. Puma, 33, of Staten Island. ``It looks like the firewall came down and I believe the stairs are on the other side of it.''

Mr. Gartenberg said that the interior glass doors were blown out, but the external windows were intact. He and Ms. Puma considered climbing across the debris to reach the stairs, but more debris fell, ``so we backed off.''

The explosion rocked through his office. ``Good God, could we feel it hitting,'' said Mr. Gartenberg. ``I could feel the whole building shake. There was no windows on our floor blown out.''

As he signed off, Mr. Gartenberg asked that his location be given to rescuers. ``I'm not the easiest guy to reach. We need air.''

Interview by Jim Dwyer
http://www.mishalov.com/wtc_northtower.html
Quote:

JAMES M. GARTENBERG
Love at First Sight

''When I first met him, he was running the University of Michigan Alumni Club meeting. He was president of the New York City chapter. I was impressed with his leadership skills, how well he was organized, his intelligence, his presence, his ability to negotiate in difficult situations when there was conflict. I said to myself, 'I want to marry him.' ''

That was in 1989. James M. Gartenberg, a man who would be hugely thrilled to know that Coach Lloyd Carr and the entire Michigan football squad signed a condolence card to his family, took a long time to come to the same conclusion about Jill Freeberg that she had about him.

But figure it out he surely did. Married six years ago, happily ensconced on the Upper East Side, father of Nicole, 2, with another child on the way, Mr. Gartenberg, 35, was moving out of his office at 1 World Trade Center on Sept. 11. His employer, Julien J. Studley Inc., the commercial real estate firm, was shifting him to Midtown.

Mr. Gartenberg spent some of his last minutes on ABC-TV, calmly describing the situation on the 86th floor.

He was making plans to take his family to next month's Michigan-Wisconsin game. He had taught Nicole -- ''his heart and soul'' -- to yell ''Go Blue!'' when Michigan was on television. He secretly fantasized about wearing navy pants embossed with little maize M's when he was suitably old.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

Quote:

86th floor
“The explosion on the 86th floor seemed to come from the inside out, rather than the outside in,” said Mr. Gartenberg, 35, of Manhattan. “That's why the core of the building is as damaged as it is. The fire door is blocked. It either closed from the force of the explosion or as a fire precaution. The elevators are completely blown out.” http://www.mishalov.com/wtc_northtower.html

86th floor:
``It looked like the explosion came up through the elevator,'' said Ms. Puma, 33, of Staten Island. ``It looks like the firewall came down and I believe the stairs are on the other side of it.'' Accounts from the North Tower. The New York Times, May 26, 2002. Interview by Jim Dwyer
http://911stories.googlepages.com/insideth...ssaccounts91-60

Xenomorph
Member Avatar

If you all wondered, the source of some rare WABC news clips, including this one, can be found on this DVD torrent release: http://extratorrent.com/torrent/220238/911-News-First4hours-NERO.nrg.html Though it looks dead now, I'll make a new torrent though it's not easy because the original DVD files are corrupted, and not fully playable or editable. BTW this report was at 9:33-9:35 am according to the CNN footage also on the DVD, the guy kept changing channels, rather annoying because lots of witnesses are cut off.
Edited by Xenomorph, Sep 30 2008, 03:54 AM.

Xenomorph
Member Avatar

I'm having no luck fixing the corrupted DVD, here's just the eyewitness clip in DivX, download at this link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PAV20316
Edited by Xenomorph, Sep 30 2008, 04:06 AM.

Grit1645

When he mentions "the core of the building" is it ever CLEAR that he means the structure rather than just the walls, ceilings, glass partitions, etc? If the core COLUMNS on the 86th floor had been destroyed in the initial blast, the building would not have stood there for another 53 minutes.

Xenomorph
Member Avatar

Okay, I managed to get the DVD working correctly, and put up a torrent of it here if anyone wishes to obtain it for research purposes. http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net/torrents-details.php?id=2336

SPreston
Member Avatar
Patriotic American
Grit1645

When he mentions "the core of the building" is it ever CLEAR that he means the structure rather than just the walls, ceilings, glass partitions, etc? If the core COLUMNS on the 86th floor had been destroyed in the initial blast, the building would not have stood there for another 53 minutes.

From the video

The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

No ... Jim clearly did not state that all of the core was destroyed on the 86th floor.

Apparently from all the different accounts .. firefighters ... eyewitnesses ... etc ... the core was progressively weakened in multiple areas with explosions and perhaps thermate also for a long period of time until the time the 9-11 perps decided to initiate the top-down explosive sequence on both towers. From some accounts, it seems there were explosions before the aircraft impacted.

North Tower Top-down Explosive Demolition
Posted Image
Posted Image

In this famous South Tower photo, the floors are still intact above the explosive wave proceeding down the tower
Look at the lowest explosive puffs on the left and several floors at the corner are still intact above it

Posted Image

South Tower Top-down Explosive Demolition
Posted Image

JackD

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.

this quote nails it.
the WTC extensive floor plans had business mainly on the periphery of the "core" - separated by walls, doors, the usual glassed-in office space, etc.

For the INTERIOR glass to be broken, ie the windows that were part of a business front, and not the outer windows, tends to argue that the explosive force was generated INSIDE the building -- or at least augmented by internal explosions.
the "core" that Gartenberg refers to would consist of elevator lobbies, bathrooms, corridors, all covered in sheetrock (which covered the core columns, in turn) -- the collapse of the false ceiling, or damage to this sheetrock would create a picture of 'collapse' - even if the core columns themselves remained intact

JackD

JackD
Oct 3 2008, 04:02 PM
"Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSVsid7eKE

Notice how, at minute 1:30 or so, trapped WTC1 survivor Jim Gartenberg carefully describes the damage in his 86th floor location (which was 60 feet below the impact floors 92-99) -- and then note the reaction of the TV personnel -- no follow-up questions, nothing about fire, nothing about jet fuel, no request to elaborate, nothing. IT's almost as if they lost interest.

Hard to explain.

He describes the core area as being "collapsed" -- although it is unclear what sort of collapse he is witnessing -- false ceiling, doors, gypsum drywall, etc -- or the floor assembly with floor pan from above.

It is worth mentioning that the north tower (WTC1) did begin its collapse from the core, as you can note from the antenna movement downwards.

The disintegration of the buildings was deliberate; thus Jim Gartenberg's death is potentially a murder.

Grit1645

JackD
Nov 10 2008, 06:23 PM
He describes the core area as being "collapsed" -- although it is unclear what sort of collapse he is witnessing -- false ceiling, doors, gypsum drywall, etc -- or the floor assembly with floor pan from above.

It is worth mentioning that the north tower (WTC1) did begin its collapse from the core, as you can note from the antenna movement downwards.

The disintegration of the buildings was deliberate; thus Jim Gartenberg's death is potentially a murder.

That would be true regardless of who did it, right?

JackD

Yes. The deliberate destruction of the building, the cause of Gartenberg's demise, and many others, would be cause for murder charges.

For that matter, a collapse of the towers subsequent to a plane impact, would also be cause for murder.

What is significant about Gartenberg & Puma's testimony is that victims from the upper stories of the building give independent accounts of significant explosive damage to the interior of the building, the "core area" -- where the restrooms were situated, incidentally.

Quote:

James Gartenberg and Patricia Puma were on the 86th floor of Tower 1, well below the bottom of the impact zone on the 94th floor. But they said that access to the exits was blocked by the collapsed walls and debris. They were unable to escape. During the crisis, both Mr. Gartenberg and Ms. Puma had numerous conversations, including three with a reporter for The New York Times. This is their account of the conditions:

``The explosion on the 86th floor seemed to come from the inside out, rather than the outside in,'' said Mr. Gartenberg, 35, of Manhattan. ``That's why the core of the building is as damaged as it is. The fire door is blocked. It either closed from the force of the explosion or as a fire precaution. The elevators are completely blown out.''

Patricia Puma, who worked in the same office, said: ``The wall in the ladies room started to crack -- it looked like an earthquake. The noise and debris falling outside the building are frightening.

``It looked like the explosion came up through the elevator,'' said Ms. Puma, 33, of Staten Island. ``It looks like the firewall came down and I believe the stairs are on the other side of it.''

Like the pre-collapse accounts of explosions in the sub basement, the lobby area, and lower floors, this is yet another nail in the coffin of the official account of the building's demise. Gartenberg and Puma are simply calling them like they see it.

Whatever the extent of the damage caused by the plane impact and subsequent fires, those events do not explain Gartenberg and Puma's observations of core-area-only damage. (not the core columns per se, obviously, but the corridor, bathroom, elevator etc areas grouped around the core -- a feature of the towers which left the rest of the floor area as column-free open space.)

SPreston
Member Avatar
Patriotic American

Trapped on the 86th floor of WTC1 by blocked fire doors, Mr James M Gartenberg (age - 36) was just 8 floors below where the aircraft struck. Interesting the way the anchors become silent at 1:46 right after he said that portions of the core had collapsed -- as if something else was going on.

Posted Image

Quote:

Posted Image Posted Image

(0:31 in the video)

. . . . . . . (1:16 in the video)

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Female anchor: What were you . . .

Female anchor: SILENCE

Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

Complete loss of interest by the male and female anchors even though Jim can still be heard faintly talking in the background. The bastards must have turned the sound down. They could have had a nice long interview with him until either his cell phone died or the building fell 53 minutes later. But they didn't give a damn did they? A whole bunch of information about the building and the fires and possible explosions might have been learned, but I guess they wanted no part of any of that. Two people trapped on the 86th floor would at least have had caring human support, but these two asshole ABC anchors apparently just did not give a darn did they?

Or a 9-11 perp OVERSEER shut them down before any more compromising info was leaked.

Quote:

My guess is there were "directors" in all or most of the control rooms monitoring the broadcasts. Without giving any explanation what so ever, they can give the 'direction' to move on to another subject or caller or another reporter. This direction might come as a mild shock to the anchors (assuming they were clueless) who would naturally view the direction to 'move on' as odd. Why disengage from someone directly experiencing an emergency? But, for them, 'orders are orders'. I'm just guessing here, of course, but that is what it sounds like to me. At about 2:00, after the silence as the male anchor begins talking about bridge closures, you can hear Mr Gartenberg is still talking to someone in the background. His voice comes a bit more to the foreground to the point where he says the elevators have been blown out and then they totally cut away.

This is just about as close to a "smoking gun" as you can get showing media manipulation and strongly countering the official "fire did it" OCT.

Posted Image

Quote:

I'm stuck on the 85th floor, unh
(0:28) a fire door has trapped us, and the core of the building is blown out.

To you firemen here, what could he possibly mean by "a fire door has trapped us"? Could fire doors in the WTC Towers be remotely locked from say the security center, so they could not be opened? Or was the fire door simply jammed by the explosions in the core or blocked by heavily damaged core sections?

I really wish the interview could have gone on much longer and we could have learned a good deal more.
But that is exactly why it was cut short isn't it?

Edited by SPreston, Dec 8 2008, 08:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · World Trade Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply