| Welcome! You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join our community! |
| Conspiracy Files II - WTC7; Coming Soon | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: Jan 24 2008, 12:02 PM (354 Views) | |
| dylan avery | Jan 24 2008, 12:02 PM Post #1 |
![]()
|
I just got off the phone with a producer from the BBC. They're planning a follow-up to the previous documentary, aimed for release around the same time as the NIST report. So, that would be around two thousand and never ... Anyway. They've already talked to Jowenko, who still sticks by his story, and they've got a list of people still to interview. I asked if our good friends at Popular Mechanics would be appearing, and he said, so far, no. I'll keep you posted. |
![]() |
|
| look-up | Jan 24 2008, 12:19 PM Post #2 |
|
PM not included? That's hard to believe. However, it might be somewhat encouraging to hear that they are doing a revisit, since I know lots of Brittish protested their treatment of the issues as presented in part 1. I think someone from this forum actually went to the BBC headquarters and handed out Loose Change to some of the people working there. Maybe that had a positive impact? I also find it interesting they would say that they are timing this for the simultaneous release of the NIST report, since they could'nt possibly know when that will be. Why is NIST sharing the release date with BBC but not the general public? Sounds like they might be attempting to debunk Jowenko with an analysis of the NIST report. What ever happened to the lawsuit filed by some of the people misrepresented in the first edition of Conspiracy Files 9/11? Anyone know? |
![]() |
|
| Shoestring | Jan 24 2008, 12:39 PM Post #3 |
|
Hopefully, based on the response to the previous 9/11 Conspiracy Files, the BBC will try and do a better job this time. I actually think that, no matter what they do, this will still be good for the 9/11 truth movement. It's still publicity. And it will at least draw attention to the collapse of WTC 7. Some people who watch it will likely have been unaware previously that a third skyscraper collapsed on 9/11. And just seeing video footage of WTC 7 collapsing says it all. |
![]() |
|
| look-up | Jan 24 2008, 12:44 PM Post #4 |
|
right. the video evidence strongly implies controlled demolition, and the onus is on the official story defenders to definitively prove that it was caused by something else. if you have one of the top demolition experts in Europe just looking at the footage and not realizing what building it was, or what day it happened, thus not having any prejudice about government or about conspiracies, saying that it was absolutely demolished, then I think that is very telling. That's exactly what happened with Danny Jowenko. |
![]() |
|
| Lin Kuei | Jan 24 2008, 12:49 PM Post #5 |
![]()
|
Totally. Also i don't see that they have anywhere to turn, should attempting to 'disprove' CD be their agenda. The timing with the NIST report is rather suspicious though I'll admit. Edited by Lin Kuei, Jan 24 2008, 12:49 PM.
|
![]() |
|
| nolan ganwich | Jan 24 2008, 02:03 PM Post #6 |
|
Any idea this producers name? If you have it I will ask around and get a heads up and some idea what sort of agenda they will be looking at. If you don't want to name him in the open forum you can e-mail me bbc4truth@yahoo.co.uk. My understanding is that the beeb is reluctant to do any more "whitewash" jobs regarding 911, heads rolled after the last attempt, some very important people got some lots of shit from the public and were not happy. |
![]() |
|
| Reggie_perrin | Jan 24 2008, 02:32 PM Post #7 |
|
Interesting development, they probably feel they had to do a followup due to the response they got, which was huge if the replies on the BBC comments was anything to go by. What ever happened to them following up on the ISI connection as promised by Guy the producer of the first conspiracy files ? if i remember rightly during an interview with Alex Jones he said that was something they were going to look into, but we're still waiting. |
![]() |
|
| look-up | Jan 24 2008, 02:58 PM Post #8 |
|
is that so? that's awesome. so unlike here in the US, the BBC actually pays attention to the comments from viewers? Imagine that. HOpefully you are right and they will do a more fair job. if you don't mind, where did you hear that "heads were rolling at BBC"? I thought heads would have "rolled" after the WTC7 pre-collapse announcement thingy... but they just made excuses. Thanks. |
![]() |
|
| nolan ganwich | Jan 24 2008, 03:14 PM Post #9 |
|
I work at a regional BBC centre and from time to time visit TV centre in London (have been quite a lot recently working for 5 live). It was a terrible time for the BBC after the program aired many people in high places were being inundated with e-mails and letters demanding some balance. Some BBC staff threatened a walkout in protest. |
![]() |
|
| look-up | Jan 24 2008, 03:48 PM Post #10 |
|
that's awesome to hear... it really is. |
![]() |
|
| jackchit | Jan 25 2008, 03:37 PM Post #11 |
|
lets hope it will be balanced, I somehow doubt it
|
![]() |
|
| mynameis | Jan 25 2008, 03:47 PM Post #12 |
![]()
Internet Jujitsu
|
They get more ratings the more people they piss off. I think you're right about that. I anticipate a propaganda piece without objectivity and a one-sided argument in favor of distancing themselves from disputable facts. |
![]() |
|
| Sureshot | Jan 25 2008, 08:34 PM Post #13 |
![]()
Your glorious Loose Change Forum dictator...
|
We can only hope... |
![]() |
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| « Previous Topic · The Lounge · Next Topic » |










9:03 AM Jul 11