Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Leaked NIST Docs: "Unusual" Event Before Collapse
Topic Started: Jun 25 2008, 12:04 PM (1,186 Views)
Lin Kuei
Member Avatar

Unexplained "jet of flames" shot out of window before implosion of skyscraper

Paul Joseph Watson & Aaron Dykes
Prison Planet
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaked confidential NIST documents concerning the investigation into the collapse of WTC 7, the 47-storey skyscraper that was not hit by a plane but imploded in under seven seconds on 9/11, reveal that an "unusual" event preceded the collapse of the building - a "jet of flames" that shot out of several windows after most of the fire had already died down.

The documents - entitled Confidential and Predecisonal Document NIST Report on Building 7 - form the preamble for a long-awaited final verdict on what caused a structurally reinforced building to fall like a controlled demolition despite suffering relatively minimal fire damage.

Chapter 1: WTC 7 Visual Evidence, Damage Estimates, and Timeline Analysis (William Pitts) is a thorough analysis of window fires by video and picture evidence, which concludes that all major fires before floors 7 and 13 died out prior to collapse.

The report states, "At 4:38 p.m. all of the windows between 13-44A and 13-47C were open, and the fires responsible for opening the windows had died down to the point where they could no longer be observed."

"Just prior to the collapse of the building at 5:20:52 p.m. a jet of flames was pushed from windows in the same area. The event that caused this unusual behavior has not been identified."

The report describes the nature of fires from floors 7-13 and also states, "With the exception of the fires on the 19th, 22nd, 29th, and 30th floors discussed at the start of this section, there is essentially no direct visual evidence of fires on other floors of WTC 7."

The photographs displayed in the report, many of which have never been seen before, do not show any other damage to the building than the small fires from floors 7-13 and the relatively minimal "scoop" observed on the lower right-hand west face of the building.

What could have caused this "jet of flames" to shoot out of windows immediately prior to the collapse of the building? The decompression force of a series of explosives or an incendiary device?

The leaked documents precede a BBC hit piece documentary which airs on July 6th and is set to claim that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed building in history to suffer a complete collapse from fire damage alone - a scientific impossibility.

As we reported on Monday, Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority Barry Jennings, who was trapped inside Building 7, reported explosions going off and witnessing dead bodies before the collapse of either of the twin towers.

We will be combing through the lengthy NIST documents over the course of the next few days to pick out more irregularities and potential smoking guns over the next few days - stay tuned. Feel free to e mail us with any interesting discoveries of your own.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/062508_unusual_event.htm
NIST documents here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JFK
Member Avatar

I just viewed those with a hex editor, and they seem legitimate. Kuldeep Prasad, the author along with the drive which it was created on ( H:\ ) is embedded within the document.

http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=wrx&q=%22Kuldeep%20Prasad%22

From page 30 of WTC 7 chapter Pitts.doc :

Quote:

During the clip that Figure 1 146 was taken from the camera zoomed in on the same area shown in Figure 1 144. Very heavy smoke was visible rising from near the northwest corner. Suddenly, several pulses of jet flames several stories high were pushed out of one of a window near 13-54B on the 13th floor. These pulses continued for about 6 s. Figure 1 147 shows a frame captured during one of the pulses. The amount of smoke on the face increased dramatically at the same time. This is the only time that this

The referenced photos :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

look-up
Member Avatar

"The documents - entitled Confidential and Predecisonal Document NIST Report on Building 7"

does this sound like a body of investigators who are open and transparent?

Miragememories
Member Avatar

I think/hope, that this leak wasn't actually a leak.

Is it possible that after reviewing all that they have regarding
WTC 7, that NIST is faced with the dilemma of having no choice but
to draw a conclusion that would not stand well with the current regime.

Have they finally concluded that the debris and fire damage explanation for the collapse
of WTC 7 does not have sufficient credibility to be supported?

A leak has the political benefit of exposing NIST's problem and acts as a useful 'pre-release'
allowing the public to draw it's own conclusion, before NIST is forced by too many
WTC 7 Final Draft Report delays, to agree and state it's their official conclusion.

This could be really big news, and it's quite possible that the upcoming BBC documentary
on WTC 7 will not be a "hit piece".

So what does NIST think happened?

Or will they make a "no conclusion" conclusion?

MM
Edited by Miragememories, Jun 26 2008, 06:42 AM.

DoYouEverWonder

If they don't admit that something blew up or exploded, then they can pretend it didn't happen.

BTW: Whatever happened to the floors below 7? They continue to refuse to look at what was going on in the lower levels of the building. I suppose they don't want people finding out about all those fuel tanks and systems and the pressurized piping system Hauer installed, and last but not least, that ConEd Substation the entire building sat on top of. Oh no, we don't want to look there.

look-up
Member Avatar

Quote:

This could be really big news, and it's quite possible that the upcoming BBC documentary
on WTC 7 will not be a "hit piece".

I'll believe it when I see it. But I hope you're right.

Headspin
Member Avatar

Lin Kuei
Jun 25 2008, 12:04 PM
I am unable to access the documents, using XP wordpad

"Unable to load graphics conversion filter"

is there a fix, or another way to view them?

look-up
Member Avatar

if I were at home right now I would upload them in .PDF format for ya... can anyone else do that?

Lin Kuei
Member Avatar

Headspin
Jun 26 2008, 09:21 AM
Lin Kuei

Hope this helps

bdyer

Headspin
Jun 26 2008, 09:21 AM
Lin Kuei

I had decent luck reading it with OpenOffice -- only a few formatting issues.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Xenomorph
Member Avatar

Dunno, but this might be the video, definitely a "jet of flames" from building 7 a few storeys high. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZFu6iGAk0

Edit by JFK - Embed video.
Edited by JFK, Jun 26 2008, 01:50 PM.

look-up
Member Avatar

that looks like the one... it's obviously not a conventional explosive device then, if there are huge flames...

perhaps thermite was reacting and catching thins on fire? that's just a guess though.

Xenomorph
Member Avatar

I was kind of forced last night to make a compressed short version of the clip due to continuous phone calls messing up my DSL connection, today though I've put up the full 7 minute, 77 megabyte mpg source file here If anyone wishes to obtain the clip in best quality: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ED6LODLZ

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · WTC 7 · Next Topic »
Add Reply