Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JREF'ers still have no proof of the raging inferno; They always ask for hard evidence unless
Topic Started: May 7 2008, 03:57 AM (4,186 Views)
ref

We have alrady had a lengthy debate about WTC 7.

I have no interest of going over that again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miragememories
Member Avatar

ref

We have alrady had a lengthy debate about WTC 7.

I have no interest of going over that again.

This isn't a pm exchange.

Aren't you concerned about all the innocent people who might fall victim to
what you strongly feel are my false 9/11 beliefs?

MM

ref

I don't think there are too many innocent souls reading this forum, who haven't already made up their minds.

So, I'll pass this debate, thanks.

Justice4All

MM, you clearly show that WTC7 was not engulfed by fire and it was most certainly brought down via controlled demolition. But it doesn't matter. Most Americans can't face the fact that their entire life is a lie and do not have the capacity to even go there. They simply will never accept the truth no matter what. And that means millions of innocent people will be killed in the future by proud American soldiers. What a shame. I'm not saying that you are wasting your time, but I would seriously consider having an exit strategy. There are many places in the world to live that are far superior to the U.S. Of course Americans are brainwashed to believe USA is #1 when in fact it is a decadent and dysfunctional society. It ranks tops in violent crime, obesity, divorce, single parent households, drug abuse, personal debt, etc. and low in education and IQ. I always ask people if the U.S. is such a great place to live then why is half the population on anti-depressant drugs? That usually shuts them up. The U.S. is a permission based society. You are not free. And you are surrounded by the most apathetic, dysfunctional, arrogant and ignorant people in the world. That is a fact. And if you are offended by all this, then you are one who cannot accept the truth either. If you say then move to Russia or China, I'd say nope, not my cup of tea. Instead I've found a great new home near the equator that offers everything you could ever want and more... perfect weather, low cost of living and FREEDOM. The next time you go out in public, look around you and ask yourself a question. Do these Americans even deserve to be saved? ... Hasta la vista, truth movement!
Edited by Justice4All, May 27 2008, 04:19 PM.

Miragememories
Member Avatar

Justice4All

MM, you clearly show that WTC7 was not engulfed by fire and it was most certainly brought down via controlled demolition. But it doesn't matter. Most Americans can't face the fact that their entire life is a lie and do not have the capacity to even go there. They simply will never accept the truth no matter what. And that means millions of innocent people will be killed in the future by proud American soldiers. What a shame. I'm not saying that you are wasting your time, but I would seriously consider having an exit strategy. There are many places in the world to live that are far superior to the U.S. Of course Americans are brainwashed to believe USA is #1 when in fact it is a decadent and dysfunctional society. It ranks tops in violent crime, obesity, divorce, single parent households, drug abuse, personal debt, etc. and low in education and IQ. I always ask people if the U.S. is such a great place to live then why is half the population on anti-depressant drugs? That usually shuts them up. The U.S. is a permission based society. You are not free. And you are surrounded by the most apathetic, dysfunctional, arrogant and ignorant people in the world. That is a fact. And if you are offended by all this, then you are one who cannot accept the truth either. If you say then move to Russia or China, I'd say nope, not my cup of tea. Instead I've found a great new home near the equator that offers everything you could ever want and more... perfect weather, low cost of living and FREEDOM. The next time you go out in public, look around you and ask yourself a question. Do these Americans even deserve to be saved? ... Hasta la vista, truth movement!

I hear you Justice4All, but as I've grown older, it's become more apparent to me that
you can "run but you can't hide".

Pondering an exit strategy has only made me more aware that should such a desparate
time arrive, everyone will be seeking refuge where ever they believe it
might exist.

Sometime in the not too distant future you might find your sanctuary invaded
--and nothing but hard choices to follow.

No, as difficult as it is, I have opted for hope.

I know the U.S. is not just comprised of the people you described.

There are many Americans who I believe, when "push comes to shove", are willing to make a stand rather
than escaping to some tropical sanctuary, and are willing to take the hard road that their ancestors chose in 1776.

Though the way things appear today, it might be closer to what occurred in 1861.

MM

Miragememories
Member Avatar

This is another example of how Official Conspiracy Theory advocates at JREF continue to promote the idea that raging fires persisted throughout WTC7 and that it was fatally damaged by the collapse of WTC1.

Sword_OF_Truth at JREF

"It's the same thing you see with firefighters and WTC7.

Firefighters hear explosions, truthers hold them up as saints.

Firefighters see massive impact damage to WTC7, they see fires on every floor, they hear the groaning of metal grinding on metal as it shifts unnaturally, the see bulges where the frame has warped, the see it leaning from a mile away... Truthers say nothing about this... usually. The stupidest ones say what the smarter ones are thinking but won't say... that the firefighters were in on it."

Glad to see an OCTer admit that firefighters did indeed hear explosions.

Firefighters certainly saw impact damage to WTC7. That is not under dispute. The fact that after 7 years of investigation, the NIST determined that the impact damage had no direct connection to the WTC7 collapse initiation makes those exaggerated firefighter observations meaningless to this debate.

Firefighters did not see fires on every floor. That is a straight out lie.

"..they hear the groaning of metal grinding on metal.." the quote below is the only quote I could find regarding groaning;

Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)

"I started walking back up towards Vesey Street. I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down."

Regarding the infamous bulge;

From Firehouse Magazine;
Deputy Chief Peter Hayden -- FDNY

"By now, this is going on into the afternoon...but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse."

JREF forum-Thread 10-story hole in WTC7-Page 106

"A guy who works nearby and a fireman, three blocks away thought the building was leaning.
No one at the scene thought WTC 7 was leaning.
Chief Hayden said there was a bulge in the SW corner.
He did not say it was leaning.
NIST did not say it was leaning.
WTC 7 was NOT leaning!"

9/11 Truthers want valid proof, and not anecdotal conjecture depicting a warped frame, leaning, fires on every floor, and unnatural shifting.

MM
Edited by Miragememories, Oct 18 2010, 01:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · WTC 7 · Next Topic »
Add Reply