Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Black Actor calls Obama Rat Bastard; tells Mancow that he knew he would be POTUS in 1998
Topic Started: Nov 15 2013, 05:29 PM (417 Views)
retiredLEO
Member Avatar

Lennix, who was born and grew up in Chicago, gave frequent lectures before he became an actor, while also teaching music and civics in the Chicago Public School system. Lennix is best known for his role in the recent Superman Man of Steel movie and his part as White House Chief of Staff in the ABC television series Commander in Chief.
Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago before he became president, said Lennix told him that, “He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix – watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama – this is an actor that we hired in our president.”
“He’s leaving our studio and sees a cut-out of Obama and says ‘he’s a rat bastard’ – oh because I’m black I have to like Obama,” said Muller.
“He says, Mancow do I remind you of him?….Barack Obama is me, you’ve seen me on TV, you’ve seen me on movies, he is me.”
Mancow says Lennix told him, “He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act….like a an educated south side African-American,” adding that Lennix thought Obama was “very stupid” and had “been taught to act like this.”
snip... AUDIO at link
http://www.infowars.com/mancow-muller-obama-is-an-actor-trained-by-harry-lennix/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chatham
Member Avatar

Does not suprise me a bit.

foxglove

retiredLEO
Nov 15 2013, 05:29 PM
Lennix, who was born and grew up in Chicago, gave frequent lectures before he became an actor, while also teaching music and civics in the Chicago Public School system. Lennix is best known for his role in the recent Superman Man of Steel movie and his part as White House Chief of Staff in the ABC television series Commander in Chief.
Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago before he became president, said Lennix told him that, “He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix – watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama – this is an actor that we hired in our president.”
“He’s leaving our studio and sees a cut-out of Obama and says ‘he’s a rat bastard’ – oh because I’m black I have to like Obama,” said Muller.
“He says, Mancow do I remind you of him?….Barack Obama is me, you’ve seen me on TV, you’ve seen me on movies, he is me.”
Mancow says Lennix told him, “He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act….like a an educated south side African-American,” adding that Lennix thought Obama was “very stupid” and had “been taught to act like this.”
snip... AUDIO at link
http://www.infowars.com/mancow-muller-obama-is-an-actor-trained-by-harry-lennix/
Lennix also said that Obama told him he would be President in 1998. Was Obama being groomed for President since 1998 or was it grandiosity?
Edited by foxglove, Nov 15 2013, 08:45 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar
Parts unknown
Rat Bastard brings us Chinese Chicken!

I still can't get over that one.

Obama struggled much of his life with black acceptance - not white. He found out there was an limitless supply of white liberals that loved his stories of fake girlfriends he couldn't be with because of (white) racism, his typical white person people that raised him stories, and the lies about his Mother's insurance.

The man ended up with Jeremiah Wright as his Father (figure).

Edited by Mason, Nov 15 2013, 08:53 PM.

retiredLEO
Member Avatar

Did you listen to what Mancow explained, Obama thought he would be President forever, I don't know if Obama meant frorever after he got elected, but it did sound outright scary with what I am watching Obama doing to our country. He was being groomed to be POTUS back in 1998, it was explained in clear language in his explanation. IMHO it is Valarie Jarrett that really runs the WH and the direction of the country

retiredLEO
Member Avatar

Mason
Nov 15 2013, 08:52 PM
Rat Bastard brings us Chinese Chicken!

I still can't get over that one.

Obama struggled much of his life with black acceptance - not white. He found out there was an limitless supply of white liberals that loved his stories of fake girlfriends he couldn't be with because of (white) racism, his typical white person people that raised him stories, and the lies about his Mother's insurance.

The man ended up with Jeremiah Wright as his Father (figure).

Obama's real father was FRANK MARSHAL DAVIS, http://www.obamasrealfather.com/ just look at his supposed real father Barack Obama he was short about 5'8" and Frank was a tall man, something is wrong with that picture

Mason
Member Avatar
Parts unknown
I hope we can get Obama Rat-Bastard dolls in time for Christmas!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · LIESTOPPERS UNDERGROUND · Next Topic »
Add Reply