Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Zer0 never attended Columbia?
Topic Started: Feb 9 2010, 09:30 AM (2,584 Views)
LTC8K6
Member Avatar
Assistant to The Devil Himself
Take this with a grain of salt, but maybe it will get interesting? :think:

Hopefully we can get someone with more credibility to start prying and let us know if this deserves any traction...especially as Zer0's popularity wanes.

http://americangrandjury.org/investigators-declare-obama-never-attended-columbia-university

Quote:

1) Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.

2) Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.

3) As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Granduating Class yearbook or invitation records.

4) There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.

5) Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brittany

Article about guy who was O's roommate at Columbia

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

Alumni Corner

Barack Obama ’83, My Columbia College Roommate
By Phil Boerner ’84

previous January/February 2009 next January/February 2009
Obama and Boerner snapped photos of each other when they were roommates on West 109th Street. Inset: Boerner today.
PHOTOS: Obama and boerner in apartment, courtesy Phil Boerner ’84; boerner today: Pern Beckman ’84I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981. I met him in 1979, when we were freshmen at Occidental College (Oxy) in Los Angeles and our dorm rooms were directly opposite each other.

I came to college as a middle-class guy from Bethesda, Md., where I’d lived from fifth grade through high school. At Oxy, we attended some of the same social events and had late-night philosophical discussions related to our college reading or to current affairs. We attended rallies on campus where we were urged to “draft beer, not people,” and discussed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, apartheid in South Africa, the hostages in Iran and the Contras in Latin America. The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.

We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia in fall 1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Barack has said that he spent a lot of time in the library while at Columbia and one reason for this was that our apartment had irregular heat, and we didn’t enjoy hanging out there once the weather got cold. The radiators in our apartment were either stone cold, or, less often, blasted out such intense heat that we had to open the windows and let in freezing air just to cool things down. When the heat wasn’t on, we sometimes sat with sleeping bags or blankets wrapped around ourselves and read our school books. We also didn’t have regular hot water and sometimes used the Columbia gym for showers.

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

After that first semester, we had to move. Barack tried to find an apartment for both of us, but was only able to find a studio for himself. I was able to house-sit in Brooklyn Heights. Barack and other friends came and visited me there a few times; we typically watched pro basketball or football on TV, or went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He was amused by my beginning banjo playing (I’m much better today!). Hanging out, we could get pretty emotional about sports, food and injustice. I remember one time when we were out walking he took the time to ask a homeless guy how he was doing, so even then he was concerned about others.

Through different living arrangements in Astoria, Queens; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn; and all over Manhattan, we stayed in touch and remained friends for the rest of our college years. He got to know my girlfriend from Arkansas, who is now my wife. Since I last saw him in 1985, we have exchanged a few letters and photos. He left for Chicago, and I eventually settled in Sacramento.

Barack wasn’t thinking about becoming President when he was in college; he wanted to be a writer. Barack is a good man — some might even call him a saint for tolerating my beginning banjo playing. Based on my six years of knowing him in college and the years immediately after, I can vouch that Barack is a man of character, and I trust him to do the right things when he is President.

Phil Boerner ’84 was born in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife and two children in Sacramento, Calif. He is communications and public relations manager at the California Veterinary Medical Association.

Edited by brittany, Feb 9 2010, 10:17 AM.

brittany

Harvard photo.
Obama's law review was volume 104. Supposedly one of the least cited v volumes.

http://www.law.louisville.edu/cardinallawyer/node/99

kbp

Quote:

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009
Washington, DC
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released its 2009 list of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians." The list, in alphabetical order, includes:

snip

President Barack Obama: During his presidential campaign, President Obama promised to run an ethical and transparent administration. However, in his first year in office, the President has delivered corruption and secrecy, bringing Chicago-style political corruption to the White House. Consider just a few Obama administration "lowlights" from year one: Even before President Obama was sworn into office, he was interviewed by the FBI for a criminal investigation of former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich's scheme to sell the President's former Senate seat to the highest bidder. (Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and slumlord Valerie Jarrett, both from Chicago, are also tangled up in the Blagojevich scandal.) Moreover, the Obama administration made the startling claim that the Privacy Act does not apply to the White House. The Obama White House believes it can violate the privacy rights of American citizens without any legal consequences or accountability. President Obama boldly proclaimed that "transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency," but his administration is addicted to secrecy, stonewalling far too many of Judicial Watch's Freedom of Information Act requests and is refusing to make public White House visitor logs as federal law requires. The Obama administration turned the National Endowment of the Arts (as well as the agency that runs the AmeriCorps program) into propaganda machines, using tax dollars to persuade "artists" to promote the Obama agenda. According to documents uncovered by Judicial Watch, the idea emerged as a direct result of the Obama campaign and enjoyed White House approval and participation. President Obama has installed a record number of "czars" in positions of power. Too many of these individuals are leftist radicals who answer to no one but the president. And too many of the czars are not subject to Senate confirmation (which raises serious constitutional questions). Under the President's bailout schemes, the federal government continues to appropriate or control -- through fiat and threats -- large sectors of the private economy, prompting conservative columnist George Will to write: "The administration's central activity -- the political allocation of wealth and opportunity -- is not merely susceptible to corruption, it is corruption." Government-run healthcare and car companies, White House coercion, uninvestigated ACORN corruption, debasing his office to help Chicago cronies, attacks on conservative media and the private sector, unprecedented and dangerous new rights for terrorists, perks for campaign donors – this is Obama's "ethics" record -- and we haven't even gotten through the first year of his presidency.

Many links within the text there.

genny6348
Genny6348
brittany
Feb 9 2010, 10:16 AM
Article about guy who was O's roommate at Columbia

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

Alumni Corner

Barack Obama ’83, My Columbia College Roommate
By Phil Boerner ’84

previous January/February 2009 next January/February 2009
Obama and Boerner snapped photos of each other when they were roommates on West 109th Street. Inset: Boerner today.
PHOTOS: Obama and boerner in apartment, courtesy Phil Boerner ’84; boerner today: Pern Beckman ’84I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981. I met him in 1979, when we were freshmen at Occidental College (Oxy) in Los Angeles and our dorm rooms were directly opposite each other.

I came to college as a middle-class guy from Bethesda, Md., where I’d lived from fifth grade through high school. At Oxy, we attended some of the same social events and had late-night philosophical discussions related to our college reading or to current affairs. We attended rallies on campus where we were urged to “draft beer, not people,” and discussed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, apartheid in South Africa, the hostages in Iran and the Contras in Latin America. The crowd we hung out with included men, women, blacks, whites, Hispanics and international students. Barack listened carefully to all points of view and he was funny, smart, thoughtful and well-liked. It was easy to sit down with him and have a fun conversation.

We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia in fall 1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus, and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Barack has said that he spent a lot of time in the library while at Columbia and one reason for this was that our apartment had irregular heat, and we didn’t enjoy hanging out there once the weather got cold. The radiators in our apartment were either stone cold, or, less often, blasted out such intense heat that we had to open the windows and let in freezing air just to cool things down. When the heat wasn’t on, we sometimes sat with sleeping bags or blankets wrapped around ourselves and read our school books. We also didn’t have regular hot water and sometimes used the Columbia gym for showers.

I remember often eating breakfast with Barack at Tom’s Restaurant on Broadway. Occasionally we went to The West End for beers. We enjoyed exploring museums such as the Guggenheim, the Met and the American Museum of Natural History, and browsing in bookstores such as the Strand and the Barnes & Noble opposite Columbia. We both liked taking long walks down Broadway on a Sunday afternoon, and listening to the silence of Central Park after a big snow. I also remember jogging the loop around Central Park with Barack.

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

After that first semester, we had to move. Barack tried to find an apartment for both of us, but was only able to find a studio for himself. I was able to house-sit in Brooklyn Heights. Barack and other friends came and visited me there a few times; we typically watched pro basketball or football on TV, or went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He was amused by my beginning banjo playing (I’m much better today!). Hanging out, we could get pretty emotional about sports, food and injustice. I remember one time when we were out walking he took the time to ask a homeless guy how he was doing, so even then he was concerned about others.

Through different living arrangements in Astoria, Queens; Bay Ridge, Brooklyn; and all over Manhattan, we stayed in touch and remained friends for the rest of our college years. He got to know my girlfriend from Arkansas, who is now my wife. Since I last saw him in 1985, we have exchanged a few letters and photos. He left for Chicago, and I eventually settled in Sacramento.

Barack wasn’t thinking about becoming President when he was in college; he wanted to be a writer. Barack is a good man — some might even call him a saint for tolerating my beginning banjo playing. Based on my six years of knowing him in college and the years immediately after, I can vouch that Barack is a man of character, and I trust him to do the right things when he is President.

Phil Boerner ’84 was born in Washington, D.C., and lives with his wife and two children in Sacramento, Calif. He is communications and public relations manager at the California Veterinary Medical Association.

I've seen it before and have never seen another story from anyone else he who remembered him from college. Has it ever been verified or corroborated?

Maybe it's the cynic in me that thinks this story is fabricated. It reads like the contents of a job resume. Phil Boerner is a PR guy after all, maybe he was paid to create the illusion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually lived with Bill Ayers while at Columbia. I love conspiracy theories!

LTC8K6
Member Avatar
There's nothing there about college is there? Just about being room mates, and attending rallies...

Nothing about attending classes together, is there?

retiredLEO
Member Avatar

LTC8K6
Feb 9 2010, 02:03 PM
There's nothing there about college is there? Just about being room mates, and attending rallies...

genny and LTC I agree with both of you obsevations. This is the only guy Obama knew at Columbia, I find that hard to believe. He even stated that Obama and he went to courses together, while at OXY. They never did at Columbia, what's with that?

Carolyn says
Member Avatar

retiredLEO
Feb 9 2010, 03:10 PM
LTC8K6
Feb 9 2010, 02:03 PM

genny and LTC I agree with both of you obsevations. This is the only guy Obama knew at Columbia, I find that hard to believe. He even stated that Obama and he went to courses together, while at OXY. They never did at Columbia, what's with that?

Same here. The guy talks about life off the Columbia campus with Barry - but not a single recollection of life on it. Doesn't mention any lectures, doesn't mention any names of profs, etc. MY personal recollections of college always contain the courses I took and the profs. Sure, I remember my friends - I have them to this day and they are awesome. But I remember those friends hand-in-hand with my profs, my courses, the exams I took, the freakouts I had over finals, the papers I wrote, my major, etc.

This is highly suspicious that this guy doesn't mention a single thing of the Columbia campus - nothing. He goes on and on about Oxy but zip about Columbia.

But you want to know what is REALLY suspicious about this former 'classmate'? Him saying that Barry wanted to be a 'writer'? Oh, yeah - sure. THAT makes a hell of a lot of sense. Yeah, every writer I know always took 3 years to write his biography - and at the end of that 3 years didn't even have an outline to show for it. Yeah, every writer I ever knew never wrote anything - that's what makes you a writer, a big blank page with nothing on it. No briefs, no letters, no essays, no dissertations. I mean, after all, what kind of writer actually wants to write, huh?

Yup - seems to me that little ole Barry is still pulling his shills out of the woodwork and this is just the latest one. From a guy who does PR for animals. Arf!

genny6348
Genny6348
Got my curiosity up - found this written apparently by no one at AP © 2010 Capitol News Company, LLC ??

Old friends recall Obama's college years

the above linked from:

Where Obama gets his desi-ness from Read comment #46 on that thread. mmm....mmm...mmm?

LTC8K6
Member Avatar
Still very thin on what he actually did at Columbia...
Just keep seeing pictures of a similar room and hearing about anything but classes...
Edited by LTC8K6, Feb 9 2010, 03:59 PM.

retiredLEO
Member Avatar

I notice that he and Obama went to central park after a snow, then went to jog around the park. Maybe he did the same at Columbia, he jogged.

chatham

The alumni office should have records of both guys. Find the roommate in the alumni list, then he attended Columbia. Find the name of either 0bama or Soetoro in the alumni files and you will find which name attended Columbia. Find nothing, and it will all be a lie. Then the House can impeach and the Senate can convict.

Believe me, if anyone attends a University they will be on some alumni list.

kbp

LTC8K6
Feb 9 2010, 03:58 PM
Still very thin on what he actually did at Columbia...
Just keep seeing pictures of a similar room and hearing about anything but classes...
If it the truth comes out any way near what many suspect, Zero will make a brazillion off the movie and book rights.

Rusty Dog
Member Avatar

Supposedly these links point to two people who say they roomed with Obama while at Columbia. Why do they both use exactly the same photo of Obama?

Phil Boerner's photo is just a cropped copy of Sohale Siddiqi's. Siddiqi's apartment was a sixth-floor walkup on East 94th Street, but Boerner's caption says the picture was taken at West 109th Street.

Someone's not telling the truth.

Baldo
Member Avatar

Trouble he is President now and is causing much damage.

I can pretty much guess what he studied at Columbia, anti-USA 101, Marxism, and community organizing.

The real question is who paid his tuition and how did he support himself at Oxy, Columbia, and Harvard

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · LIESTOPPERS UNDERGROUND · Next Topic »
Add Reply