Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Legions Of The Force. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Fall of Reach.; The fall of Reach...With a slight twist...
Topic Started: Jun 20 2011, 07:00 PM (6,268 Views)
Phoenix
Member Avatar
" Dum nos spiritus, nos vadum vallo."

"We knew this day would come. They have found our fortress among the stars. The Covenant are on Reach. They will burn this planet, kill millions, and when Reach falls—and fall it will—there will be nothing left to stand between them...and Earth."
—Dr. Catherine Halsey

There is a certain stillness in the air. The civilian's and military personnel living on Reach unaware of the coming invasion of Reach by the Covenant. A population of just over seven hundred million, waiting to be slaughtered by the seemingly unending wave of Covenant forces...

July 24th, 2552. 0500 HRS;

Visegrád, Espoz, Reach.

"It's about bloody time that we got a break.." Kira muttered to herself, looking over at her companions as she layed on her back in the grassy field that they were currently in.

A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "After the destruction that you caused on that last mission, I can see why you would say that, Angel." Carter replied, sitting down cross-legged beside Kira.

She blinked, and threw Carter a look of annoyance. "Smartass." She grumbled, trying to ignore the handsome Spartan III beside her, and failing miserably. "And you caused just as much destruction as I did. Don't deny it." She added.

Emile-A239 barked out a laugh. "Maybe, but he wasn't the one who blew up that Covvie outpost, little sis." He pointed out, while idly sharpening his Kukri knife on his right shoulder plating.

"Fuck you, Emile."

Carter smirked and shook his head lightly. "You're only giving him more ammo against you, you know." He said, finally laying down beside Kira, and gently wrapping his arms around her waist as he did so.

"Anyone know about our new Six?" Jun-A226 asked, looking around at his fellow Spartans, and lone marine.

He gave a casual shrug, not really able to give a response to Jun's question. "No idea." He said, pondering for a moment. "Though there has been talk that she's a hyper-lethal vector..." He mused.

"And you're suppose to stay away from all that black ink on her file." Kira replied, throwing an irritated glare at Carter. " ONI won't be happy with you, Noble One." She teased.

" They're never happy with any of us." Carter countered, pulling Kira closer towards him.

"Touche'." Kira snickered, leaning back against his chest.

Emile rolled his eyes at the pair from behind his helmet. " Get a room, you two." He grumbled, finally putting his Kukri back into it's sheath on his left shoulder.

Kira stared at him for a moment before speaking. "Again, fuck you Emile." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Sometimes I still wonder why ONI sent you to join us.." Emile replied good-naturedly. "How bout you, Kat?" He asked, ignoring the glare he was getting from Kira. " What do you think of the crazed Major that ONI sent us?"
Edited by Phoenix, Jul 9 2011, 05:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Saber
Member Avatar
"If I offered you my soul, would you carry me away?"

Kat snickered. "She's all right I suppose," she said swiftly. "Then again she has picked on some of Carter's bad habits for trouble along the way."

"I've seen worse," Jorge said softly. "Remind me never to join either of you next time you decide to go on another suicide mission."

Kat glared at Jorge and rolled her eyes. "That wasn't my idea," she said. "It was their idea." She jerked her thumb at Kira and Carter.

Jorge chuckled. "I'm sure they had plenty of help with the damage," he said.  

------

In orbit of Reach 

Kayla's YT-2000 made the jump into hyperspace and she noticed the system was completely different.

"....Where in the HELL am I at?" Kayla cursed. "This ain't Tatooine. Fucking nava computer."

Phoenix
Member Avatar

"And yet I outrank all of you..." Kira grumbled in reply, while swatting Carters fingers away from her right side. "You tickle me, and I'll beat you into the ground, Carter." She growled.

Emile grinned wickedly from behind his helmet. "Want me to pin her down while you tickle her, boss?" He asked, slowly moving forwards towards the couple.

Kira glared even more as she scrambled out of Carter's arms and onto her feet. "Get the hell away from me, Emile." She said, shaking her head.

He gave both Emile and Kira an amused look. "Sometimes I wonder about the way you two act." Carter chuckled, placing his hands behind his head.

"Not that I'm complaining, boss." Jun pointed out, a small grin tugging at the corner of his lips. "They provide entertainment." He added.

Carter snorted. "That too." He agreed, watching as Kira jumped onto Emile's back. "Good luck with taking him down, Angel." He called out, grinning.

"No shit." Emile replied, suddenly dropping to one knee and grabbing Kira's wrist as he flipped her over his shoulder. "Nice try, little sis." He said, poking her in the side.

"Fuck you." Kira muttered, swatting his hand away as she got to her feet.

Far Reach orbit, July 24th, 2552. 0600 HRS.

Fleet of Particular Justice

Leaning back in his command chair, the supreme commander of the Fleet Particular Justice frowned slightly. "That ship on long range sensors, is it one of ours?" He asked, briefly glancing over at his tactical officer.

"No, Supreme commander." Came the quick response.

He growled softly and curled his hand into a fist. " Open fire!" He ordered. " If that ship detects us, we will be exposed." He added, glaring at the ship on the view screen.

"Yes sir."

Supreme Commander Thel 'Vadamee nodded in approval as he watched the small human ship screamed towards Reach, a small trail of smoke and fire in behind it.....
Edited by Phoenix, Jul 9 2011, 05:11 PM.

Saber
Member Avatar

Kat snickered at the scene between Kira, Carter, and Emile. "That's why we keep you around Emile," she said.

Jorge chuckled. "That's true," he said.

-----In orbit-----
Kayla felt her ship shake and the exhaust pipes exploded in the background as she growled. 

"Must Separatists always blow holes in my ship?" she grumbled. 

Kayla grabbed her gear and she cocked her blaster. "Better send out a distress signal," she said as she walked over to the nava computer and sent out the distress signal.
Edited by Saber, Jun 21 2011, 12:46 PM.

Phoenix
Member Avatar

Kira sighed and rolled her eyes. "Spartans..." She grumbled good-naturedly. "They're all insane." She added in a mutter.

Carter merely smiled. " And isn't that why you were assigned to our team, Angel?" He asked slyly, getting to his feet and wandering over towards her.

"Fuck you."

"You really want to go down that road of thought?" Carter asked, gently wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on the top of her head.

Kira blinked, then blinked again. "...Fucking pervert." She growled, albeit leaning back against said pervert.

Emile rolled his eyes, before a slight blip on his HUD caught his attention. "Hey boss, some kind of distress call was sent out a couple minutes ago." He said, tilting his head in curiosity.

He pondered the thought for a moment. "Well then..." He mused, letting go of Kira. " Emile, you and Kira go check out that distress call." He said.

He gave a sharp nod. "On it, boss." Emile replied, grabbing his shotgun that was leaning against a nearby tree. "Let's go, little sis." He added, glancing back at Kira.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Kira said, following after Emile. "Do you have a spare magnum on you?" She asked, walking alongside the 6'10" Spartan in armor.

"Too lazy to go back to base and grab a DMR from the weapons locker, eh?" Emile stated, handing Kira a 9MM magum that had been stored in a holster on the outside of his right leg. "We're coming up to the source of the distress beacon now." He added, clicking the safety of his shotgun off. "Damn, weird looking ship..." He mused, quietly moving around the back.

'That's a class YT-2000, if I remember correctly...' Kira thought to herself, somewhat confused. 'But what's it doing here on Reach?' She added mentally, before shaking her head lightly.

Emile grinned slightly as he peered inside the downed ship. Pausing for a second, he quickly glances at his motion tracker. "Well, well, well..." He mused, taking a step forwards and aiming his shotgun at the person infront of him. "On your knees, now!" He barked, cocking his shotgun for added effect.
Edited by Phoenix, Jul 9 2011, 05:12 PM.

Saber
Member Avatar

A shadowy figure dodged out of the way just as wires and metal came crashing down. "...God damn it," Kayla grumbled. The figure was wearing a black leather coat and matching black tank top and matching black leather pants with splits down the right side of her leg. She had a few cuts on her left arm, her right arm had scrap on it.

Kayla gasped when she heard Emile's voice and coughed on dust and other debris. ".....PUT THAT THING AWAY BEFORE YOU KILL US BOTH!" she shouted as she coughed. "And if you think I'm going down without a fight, buster, you have another thing coming." She quickly Force-pushed Emile and fired her blaster attempting to hit him in the shoulder as she dodged out of the way.

Phoenix
Member Avatar

Emile barked out a laugh. "Right." He replied sarcastically, scrambling back onto his feet. "Like hell your weapon is gonna do much damage to me." He said, as his energy shields flickered, proving his point. "Let's see how well you can fight against a Spartan.." He mused, strafing in behind Kayla and shoving her against the wall, while placing his right arm across her shoulder blades, effectively pinning her there. "Care to reconsider a few things?" He asked in a low growl, keeping his shotgun in his left hand.

"And you wonder why Jorge keeps yelling at you about this kind of thing.." Kira said sarcastically, while leaning against an opposite wall.

He gave an indignant half shrug. "He can say what he wants." He grunted in reply, before turning his attention back towards the young woman he was pinning against the wall. "Are you gonna promise not try and attack me again if I let you go?" He asked, applying a bit more pressure on the back of Kayla's shoulders with his right arm.

Saber
Member Avatar

Kayla glared at Emile. "What the hell is a---" Then before she could finish speaking or was able to get out of the way, she felt Emile pin her up against the wall. She glared daggers at him. "What the hell?" she sputtered. "Trying to bash in my head?" She had to admit that she was impressed slighty. "That depends---" Kayla began to feel lightheaded. "How about we get the hell off this bucket unless you want to get blown up with at least 12 pounds of grenades?" she asked as she glanced at Kira. "Who the hell are you two anyway?" she asked.

Phoenix
Member Avatar

Kira rolled her eyes slightly. "I'm Kira." She said, before gesturing to Emile. "And that egotistical asshole over there is Emile." She added, smirking wickedly.

"Yeah. You're gonna get your ass kicked in our next sparring match, little sis." Emile growled, finally letting Kayla go, and taking a single step backwards at the same time. "Come on, we'd better get back to base." He grunted, clicking the safety of his shotgun on, and storing in on his back.

"Like hell." Kira replied flippantly, giving him the bird. " And you would be..?" She asked, looking over at Kayla.

Saber
Member Avatar

Kayla snickered at the pair. "I bet Kira can beat your ass into the ground," she quipped at Emile with a smirk. "Name's Kayla," she added. "Now let's get the hell off this bucket. God knows who the hell shot me out of orbit." She grabbed her backpack and slung it on her shoulder and she grabbed her weapon's bag and threw it at Emile. "As for you, you can carry my bag of goodies there," she quipped as she grabbed a med kit and headed out the door.
Edited by God, Jun 21 2011, 02:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Crossover Locations · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Legions of the Force > > RPG-D > > Star Wars: Front Lines > Force Aura > Photobucket > Star Wars: The Infinite Empire > Star Wars: Rebellion > Star Wars: BHOD RP > Spectre RPG > RPGCollection > TDSotF > FanfictionParadise > >
You have viewed this forum an untold number of time(s).
Jedi Temple theme created by DarkSaber and Phoenix,
and based off of the Old Republic Theme created by g0b0ts of Zetaboards Theme Zone