Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Legions Of The Force. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rebuilding
Topic Started: Jun 10 2011, 07:17 PM (334 Views)
hk47fan
Member Avatar
Vice Global Mod #1

A few months had passed since the war between the people of Naboo and the Covenant; it hadn't been a pretty war. The officers and their foreign leaders had held up well and won the war, chasing the loyalists away from Naboo, but the planet had taken a bad hit; the city of Theed had been damaged in some parts, but most of it was repaired at this point. However, the multiple teams of security officers had been brutally demolished in the war. Numerous officers had died.

However, Colonel Kira Solaris Fett, and her husband, bounty hunter Jango Fett, as well as Slayer friend Faith Lehane, and spartan comrade Jun, had stayed behind to help Captains Panaka and Christopher Hiluyian, as well as Commander Thom Lipinski, train new security officers. New officers had been flowing in after the population of Naboo had returned to their home, and training had been in full swing.

The aftermath of the war was still playing out, but things were definitely on the mend.

Chris approached Kira, Jun, Faith, Thom, and Jango in the courtyard, where they were lounging around at the moment.

"Relaxing on the job, are we?" he asked teasingly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phoenix
Member Avatar
" Dum nos spiritus, nos vadum vallo."

"Pretty much, yo." Faith replied, not even bothering to look up at Chris. "Gonna come join us, C?" She asked.

Jun sighed and shook his head. "I still don't understand why you call people by the first letter of their name." He said, glancing over at Faith.

"We figure it's because she's too lazy to say their full first name." Kira suggested, while smiling innocently at Faith.

"Hey! Quit picking on the Slayer, kay?" Faith replied, finally sitting up. "It's just the way I talk, J." She added with a shrug as she glanced over at Jun.

Jango smirked slightly at the antics. " And I keep wondering how I manage to put up with those two for as long as I have..." He trailed off, motioning towards Faith and his wife.

"Fuck you, Jay-man."

"I'll personally be visiting the man that manages to take hold of your heart, and wishing him good luck, Ad'ika." Jango replied, shaking his head before turning back towards Chris. "How are thing's in the palace?" He asked. "Everyone settled back in?"
Edited by Phoenix, Jun 10 2011, 07:32 PM.

hk47fan
Member Avatar
Vice Global Mod #1

"One can only hope for the best for whoever that man is," Thom muttered, withholding a laugh at Jango's comment.

Chris nodded. "Things are going well; the Queen is fine, and Padme is fine back at her own house, with Sabe and the others. Everyone's fine, and Naboo life is starting to get back to normal. Thanks to our combined efforts, the security team is really improving after all the casualties we suffered," he explained. "I'm really thankful that you guys stayed around to help us."

Phoenix
Member Avatar

"Definitely." Jango smirked, nodding at Thom. "I kept telling myself the same thing at the beginning of our relationship." He chuckled, peering over at Kira in a cautious manner.

Kira glared at him. "You're digging your own grave, Fett." She growled, shifting forwards slightly in order to kick Jango in the foot.

Jango shrugged slightly as he turned his attention to Chris. "That's good to hear." He said, laying down on his back.

"...." Kira sighed as she looked to Jun. "Do you have anything that I could throw at him?" She asked.

"Not at the moment, boss. All my armor is back in my room, remember?" Jun pointed out, as he tugged at the dark navy blue sleeve of his military fatigues.

Faith snickered as she sat beside Thom. "This is just a normality for them." She whispered. "It's hilarious to watch. Cause either K or Jay-man will wind up backing themselves into a verbal corner that they can't get out of." She added.

hk47fan
Member Avatar
Vice Global Mod #1

Thom grinned. "I know, right?" he said in agreement, glancing at the married couple for a moment, before looking back at Faith. "For a happy couple, they're always at each other's throats. And I've gotta give both of them credit: They're pretty good with insulting each other, too. They think of jabs that no one else would."

Chris snorted, and rolled his eyes at the bickering going on between Kira and Jango. "Alright, settle down," he said playfully.

Phoenix
Member Avatar

Kira shrugged slightly. "Not my fault, he's the one who starts most of it." She replied, smiling innocently at Jango.

"...." Jango sighed and shook his head. "You're such a classy woman, Cyar'ika." He grumbled, poking her playfully in the side with his right index finger.

Faith snorted. " And they apparently don't know when to quit, either." She said, glancing over at Chris, Jun and Thom.

"Yup, it's almost the exact same as I remember it..." Jun chuckled, grinning wickedly at Kira.

Kira glared back at him. "You say anything, Jun...." She trailed off.

Jango raised an eyebrow. " I have the feeling that this is something that I definitely need to hear..." He said, motioning at Jun. "Keep talking, just ignore her." He added with a smirk.

"Just the way she and Carter would banter back and forth." Jun replied with a shrug. " I still remember one mission where he cut off her ranting by kissing her pretty much infront of the whole team." He added with a chuckle. "And I think that Emile mentioned something over the comm about playing tonsil tennis..?" He said, glancing over at Kira again.

"....And you had to reveal that, why?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

Jango chuckled softly as he pulled Kira onto his lap. "Nothing to be ashamed of, Cyar'ika." He said, kissing the side of her neck.

Kira sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, you're off the hook Jun..." She said, before grinning wickedly. "This time." She added.

hk47fan
Member Avatar
Vice Global Mod #1

Thom nearly choked on his own saliva when he heard what Jun had said. "Geez, man, her husband is right there, and you just go talking about life with the man before him....wow. You're a little more fearless than I thought before, and I thought you were pretty fearless to begin with."

Chris smirked. "I think Jango can handle it just fine," he remarked.

Phoenix
Member Avatar

Jun shrugged casually. "I'm a Spartan. We all live dangerously." He said with a sly grin. " 'Sides, teasing her about Carter was a daily ritual for pretty much everyone on the team." He added, now laying down on the ground.

"No shit it was." Kira grumbled good-naturedly. " Emile especially." She stated, gently leaning back against Jango. "He was one crazy son of a bitch for sure." She grinned, though shaking her head lightly. "I miss him. I miss all of them." She said quietly.

"Even Kat?" Jun asked, lifting his head just enough so he could look over at Kira.

Kira smirked again before answering. "She may have been a bitch, but she still had a wicked sense of humor and she supported me when ever I'd torment Carter." She laughed. "Those were fun times." She said.

Jango merely smiled and shook his head as the group listened to Kira and Jun's banter. "Would have been interesting to see, that's for sure." He said, idly tracing the side of Kira's neck with his index finger.

She thought long and hard for a moment before glancing back at Jango. "To be honest, you would have liked Carter." She said, smiling softly. "You both have similar personalities, not to mention that you're both fiercely loyal to those close to you." She explained. "And you both have a love of relentlessly teasing me." She added, rolling her eyes.

"Sounds about right." Jango said, giving an impish grin.

"I'll admit it, I really miss him." Kira said with a shrug. "We may have been in a relationship, but he was also my best friend. I could always count on him to pull me back before I'd do something utterly stupid that would put me in danger." She said.
Edited by Phoenix, Sep 8 2011, 05:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Naboo · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Legions of the Force > > RPG-D > > Star Wars: Front Lines > Force Aura > Photobucket > Star Wars: The Infinite Empire > Star Wars: Rebellion > Star Wars: BHOD RP > Spectre RPG > RPGCollection > TDSotF > FanfictionParadise > >
You have viewed this forum an untold number of time(s).
Jedi Temple theme created by DarkSaber and Phoenix,
and based off of the Old Republic Theme created by g0b0ts of Zetaboards Theme Zone