Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Legions Of The Force. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Joinable Groups; PLEASE READ!
Topic Started: Feb 4 2011, 01:49 PM (323 Views)
Saber
Member Avatar
"If I offered you my soul, would you carry me away?"

We are now proud to announce we have Joinable Groups. And they go as followed.

Sith: This is the faction of the Sith. Ruthless. Hell bent on power. Only those who are corrupt and evil may join this faction.

Jedi: This is the faction of the Jedi. A light-sided organization who are keepers of the Peace, though rivals of the Sith.

Crime Syndicate: This is the faction for Assassins and Bounty Hunters alike. Ruthless. Cold and Calculating. They'll do whatever it takes to take down their target.

Leaders

Sith: DarkSaber

Jedi: HK47Fan and Darksaber

Crime Syndicate: Phoenix and DarkSaber

How to join? Go to your profile and select on "Joinable Groups" choose a faction you wish to join and we will approve you add your name to our list. Soon to come factions and possibly earning more credits. Have not decided about that yet. Keep a head's up.
Edited by Saber, Feb 4 2011, 02:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Site Information Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Legions of the Force > > RPG-D > > Star Wars: Front Lines > Force Aura > Photobucket > Star Wars: The Infinite Empire > Star Wars: Rebellion > Star Wars: BHOD RP > Spectre RPG > RPGCollection > TDSotF > FanfictionParadise > >
You have viewed this forum an untold number of time(s).
Jedi Temple theme created by DarkSaber and Phoenix,
and based off of the Old Republic Theme created by g0b0ts of Zetaboards Theme Zone