Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Legions Of The Force. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Character Bio Question and Suggestion
Topic Started: Jan 29 2011, 07:28 PM (310 Views)
J Mocks
Member Avatar
Sith Lord
Question: Why are the bio's closed after they are accepted? I've never been on a RP forum that has did that.

Suggestion: I suggest you leave the ability to 'edit' the bio after its been accepted open. I for one, am always going back into my bio and adding more to the character, story, items, etc. It would be a HASSLE to contact one of you to open it then have it closed. Then reopen it then reclose it. I just don't get why they are closed for edit after they're accepted.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phoenix
Member Avatar
" Dum nos spiritus, nos vadum vallo."

Agreed. Saber already said that she's going to change that. It is quite irritating, having to move all the bios whenever they need to be changed. xD

J Mocks
Member Avatar
Sith Lord
I'm not trying to sound like an ass with that statement. That's just more unneeded work on you Mods and Admins.

Saber
Member Avatar
"If I offered you my soul, would you carry me away?"

Not a problem Josh. Actually you are a very good member so far and normally I do not give out compliments like that very often to new members (since they have a BAD habit of posting one time or join the site and drop off the face of the planet, no offense.) The reason why I did it the first time is because well I didn't want members to go back and modify their profiles after they have been accepted. As you pointed out it is a hassle for a mod to have to open bios and then lock them. And I ASSUME I can trust you people not to go and modify bios unless they really need to be updated for RP purposes. Since I have changed the accepted profiles from lock to unlock you should be able to modify profile when need be if for some reason it is being retarded and not letting you do that please let us know.

J Mocks
Member Avatar
Sith Lord
I'm not going to go in and COMPLETELY alter my bio. As I said before, I'd be adding what my character does through various RP's, add/drop different gear, etc. But thanks for the compliment DS. I appreciate it.

Saber
Member Avatar
"If I offered you my soul, would you carry me away?"

Oh that I don't mind if you do that. I have no problem with updating bios after various RPs. I encourage that :D. :) No problem just don't disappoint me in being active otherwise I will not be happy and when I am not happy the staff suffers my wrath lol. *Saber runs like hell*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Legions of the Force > > RPG-D > > Star Wars: Front Lines > Force Aura > Photobucket > Star Wars: The Infinite Empire > Star Wars: Rebellion > Star Wars: BHOD RP > Spectre RPG > RPGCollection > TDSotF > FanfictionParadise > >
You have viewed this forum an untold number of time(s).
Jedi Temple theme created by DarkSaber and Phoenix,
and based off of the Old Republic Theme created by g0b0ts of Zetaboards Theme Zone