Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Free ice cream for everyone!!!
Topic Started: Oct 7 2008, 08:07 PM (2,954 Views)
Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
~drags a big barrel filled with mini ice cream cups with every flavor imaginable along with him~

FREE ICE CREAM!!!!
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*is paranoid.* Your kidding right? This is a prank right? This ice cream is gonne explode, RUN AWAY EVERYONE!
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
No pranks, I promise.

~gaurds the ice cream with his life from all the prankers~
Edited by Lirts, Oct 7 2008, 08:13 PM.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah right....*Pulls out a small tub of ice cream opens it and prods it with a spoon.* Seems safe....*Stabs it with her spoon and takes a bite smiling.* No explosion.
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
*A two foot black hole appears out of nowhere, and out of it crawls Hannah, eyes crazed. Her eyes dart around, she spots Tanari, Lirts, and...*

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*She runs full speed and skids to a stop, only to knock over the whole bag of ice cream cups. She skitters about, grabbing every cup she can reach. She looks left, looks right, and makes a break for it to her black hole*

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*Jumps away from the black hole and watches Hannah run out.* What do you think your doing? *Watches her take the ice cups and growling she sticks her arm out and clotheslines Hannah on her way back to her black hole.* Whoops, my bad. *Hums and wrestles teh ice cream cups away from Hannah and gives them back to Lirts.*
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*Runs out and tackles Tanari, grabbing wildly for the ice cream cups then gets off of her and helps her up handing her a spoon* Enjoy! *Smiles and waves at everybody while chowing down on ice cream*
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*While returning the ice cream to Lirts she avoids being tackled and hands Onyx a single ice cream cup.* Knock yourself out. *Snickers as the ice cream cup explodes all over onyx.* See what'd I tell you! They ARE pranked! *Throws the ice cream cups at Lirts and runs a few feet away hiding behind a table turned on it's side.*
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
O.O

-.-

"ICE CREAM!!!!!"
*Hannah goes wild and tackles Tanari, binding her wrists with zipties, as well as her ankles. She grins and places Tanari's ice cream just in front of her nose, grabs a bunch of Ice cream and dives head first into her black hole, dissappearing with it.*
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*Finding herself bound and unable to reach her personal prank free ice cream, she crys.* Lirts! Your nice right?! Untie me PLEASE!?!?!....or at least give me my ice cream! Pretty please!?!?! *Wriggles forward and trys to spoon the Mint & Chip out of the tub with her tongue.*
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic