Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Urban Dictionary
Topic Started: Mar 11 2009, 02:04 PM (332 Views)
Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
So, I typed my name in urbandictionary.com and here is what I got. It's really funny.

Quote:

Matt: ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt.
Girl 2: Oh you poor thing.
Edited by Lirts, Mar 11 2009, 02:04 PM.
Offline Goto Top

Talon
Member Avatar
Hybrid of the PLJ
I got two for me, and you're lucky I showed you the site, Lirts lol:

An extreamly Good Looking Girl! Blonde Taylor's are the best. They normally have really nice figures and beutiful eyes. She will be really outgoing. She likes to party but not to much.Most taylor's care alot about animals and the enviornment! If you get the chance to kow a taylor honor that moment..love her..cherish her! She weill be one of a kind!!!
Dude: look it's Taylor
Dude2:She is Amazing!

Or:

A decent looking girl who is always just one of the guys. Can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Sarcastic and funny yet could get annoying. Resembles a mermaid. Shows little emotion but is truly deep and emotional on the inside.likes to chase the boys but rarely falls in love. Is quite easy to fall for.
Wow she is such a Taylor! I want her on top of me!
Offline Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
Lol, That last bit of the second one is funny.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't want to know what it'd come up with for me....if it said funny there would be some people murdered, I'm not funny! I just make people laugh sometimes. >_<
Goto Top

Cavik
Warrior
lol
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Shuddup!
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
LOL?
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*Tackles Lirts.*
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
~ish tackled~ Why are you tackling me? I know it's not to be affectionate.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

And how would you know that. *Hit him on top of the head with her fist.* Oops, guess you were right. Stop laughing! >< *Grumble grumble.*
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic