Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Forum Games
Topic Started: Mar 4 2009, 02:28 PM (314 Views)
Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
What would you guys think if a Forum Games forum was made. Posts in that forum wouldn't raise your post count and it might help to keep people more focused on RPs and actual chatting than posting in the forum game all the time.

Opinions?
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
here's my opinion and remember it's just an opinion...I think that it wouldn't be fair to the one's who get on and don't have any new posts and they are bored, I mean everyone rp's on here mainly so Im just saying maybe if you can do a half post for every post in that topic maybe but I dunno if you can do that just an idea. I dunno...either way though it's my opinion. I just don't see how fair that is.

XD I have no idea if that even makes sense lol
Offline Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
You can still post in forum games, you just wouldn't get your post count raised.
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
Well I guess Im just wondering why it's those that don't count why not then just make roleplaying posts count in the end? why is it pushed on that?
Offline Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
Because forum games are just there for something to do while your waiting or are really bored. They really aren't related to anything or have much conversation in them. That's why I'm thinking we should take off the post count for them. If people want more posts added to their post count then they have to RP or get into a topic with some real conversation. It will also look better if more poeple are RPing or having real conversations instead of playing games the whole time they are here.
Edited by Lirts, Mar 4 2009, 03:43 PM.
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
meh I guess you have a point...
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Then why do seem to only post in the forum games then, Lirts? Oh and staff areas? It's not like you aren't online everyday and don't have the time because of oh say school or someone to take care of. And it's not like there aren't active topics you could join in. Hm?
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
I'm not always in an RP mood.
Offline Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
I can back him up there, I haven't been in the mood at ALL lately. -.-
Offline Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
Also, id doesn't matter if you don't feel like RPing or not. All your losing is posts added to your post count. (forum count will still go up) So really, There isn't much point in having your post count go up in forum games. Plus it gives people that arent on as often to catch up to the people that are on.
Offline Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic