Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Musicians!; We're getting the band back together!
Topic Started: Mar 3 2008, 05:54 PM (2,389 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

LOL I was wondering, and have been for a while, all of you non musicianish members whether or not you would have an image of your character in your mind and what instrument they would play. Also if they were in a band, what position do you see them fitting in the most?

I see Zero as the lead guitarist...mainly because he looks like a punk rocker xD. Instrument would, obviously, be an electric guitar :P.

Anybody else? I know some of you will have an easy time with this since half of you already have played instruments with your characters. This is mainly for the rest of us :P. You, of course, can chip in thought :P.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jake isn't the best instrumental piece...but I would imagine him to be a drummer, and play drums and symbols only because that is the easiest instrument I can think of to learn quickly other than the triangle >>.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Talista while she has a harmonious and lovely voice much like a blue jay sings, she tends not to sing much herself. She does hum though, the melodies are soothing.
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
Gee, Hannah.... well, seeing as Zero stole Hannah's electric guitar, I guess she'd be rocking the free world one mortal at a time with.... the bass guitar. The sound of it excites her, just like the sound of a really nice car revving, or a deep voice. :D
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

EHEHEHEHEHEHEH..... Paiyge would play the... the... accompaning guitar. Seeing as, well, you wouldn't find a harp in this kind of band. :D Or, Paiyge would write the words for Talista to sing, and the music for everyone else to play. XD
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rania would probably work the manager shift, seeing as she thinks that where she should be - off the stage.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

All great spots and ideas! :D Sorry for taking your spot Hannah xD.
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
lirts would have to be rythem guitar with Hannah...im really good with rythem and lirts is a bass player kinda guy.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Doesn't sound like too bad of an idea Trammy. Though Talista may be shy. Tehehe.
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
*cough cough* Erm..... Who is Trammy? *strums her new bass guitar lovingly, almost purring from the sound of it*
Offline Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic