Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Not feeling the love; Random
Topic Started: Feb 16 2009, 01:43 PM (329 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Have you ever had those days were you not loved or feeling a little down?!Well, I guess we all do -murps softly- Its so not cool, this is just random crap just trying to get someones to talk to me, or something I don't know I'm really hyper and random at the moment.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

You doing okay? I've had those days. You like cookies?
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

-Murp- I guess so! I sorry you have those days to. Yes I love cookies! ^.^
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
I have those days too. They really suck but I know who can make me feel better. I always go to her on those days. ^_^
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thats good that you have someone to go to. I have my freinds to go to more then I do my family, since I'm kind of the black sheep. V.V But anyways, I think everyone has those days but not everyone has someplace or someone to go to. You know what I mean?
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
I know exactly what you mean.
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
yeah I know how that feels it's been happening more and more the older I get I guess it's just part of life right? =( sad but true.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah but we all have are good times in life to you all know what I mean! Though even in times of good it seems that you can even lose the love there to. Though I know not about how they seem to be happening more and more in life for I"m not that old. =^.^=
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I rarely have my family to go to but I've got some great friends to go to and if all else fails, I've got my dog and my writing. We just have to remember all the good times, there is sunshine where I am today, I'm so excited! It seems like months since I've seen the sun!
Goto Top

Talon
Member Avatar
Hybrid of the PLJ
I normally never go to my friends or family, as they never listen or have their own drama, ignoring my problem like that. I have my dog and drawing as well, this site, and even just walking down the street sometimes, listening to music.

I really don't have anybody on those days, which explains why I prefer solitude somedays, you know?
Offline Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic