Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday the 13th!
Topic Started: Feb 13 2009, 03:54 PM (163 Views)
Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
So, i'm sure none of you realized that the 13th has fallen on a Friday today!
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
you kidding I've been talking about it all week~ =D my friends were going to go to the bar tonight and have some horror fun...but they got sick ._. I was going to do their makeup too >(
Offline Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
LMAO!
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did not realize that until someone said something in class. I'm baking, what an exciting Friday the 13th I'm gonna have.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

....I'm just organising a zombie run.
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
there's another friday 13th next month too. ^.^

I spent the day shopping, then went to the bar to sell 50/50 raffle tickets. Good times. ^.^

HAHA, yesterday though, YESTERDAY was amazing. ^.^ Gotta love those waiters at Robin's new restaruant.
Offline Goto Top

misa
Member Avatar
Alpha Female of the PLJ
your right there IS one next month meaning we will have three this year ^.^ *way excited now* =P
Offline Goto Top

Talon
Member Avatar
Hybrid of the PLJ
Three Friday the thirteenth's huh? Well, this year is going to suck then lol
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

THREE?! My luckiest day of the year is coming THREE times this year?!?!?!?!!!!!*Squeals, then runs out of air and passes out.*
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
This topic hasn't had any replies for two months, it is now closed and moved to the past events forum.

-LoS Staff
Offline Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic