Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
I'm moving!; Dont know how I feel about it yet
Topic Started: Jan 11 2009, 05:54 PM (328 Views)
Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
It was decided today that I will leave for California on the 18th of January, a week from today. It's a single, one-way plane ride I'm destined for. I don't know when I am coming back. Hopefully before my birthday in April, but I dont know. I just dont know. My flight leaves PDX around 9:30. Ticket is bought and paid for, non-refundable. I will have the net down there, but not as often as I do now. So I will be sparsely posting. Maybe. Unless I can get a laptop while I am down there. I promise to definately keep posting in the stories I am involved in. At the moment, as far as I know, that is just the one with me and Arus, so.... yea.

Love to all of you guys, I'll see ya around.
~~~Tracy/Hannah/Klepto/Pixie/Anything else you know me as, haha
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Have a good trip and I'll miss you more then you'll ever know. Kinda feels like everyone is leaving me behind, I'm not putting you on a guilt trip its just I'm not going anywhere, for awhile. Email me or call me once in awhile to tell me what's up and where ya going in Cali? If you find a cute Asian get a number for me please?
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
I will call you as often as I can dear. Promise. I won't stay there forever, I promise you that too. I will be going to a really REALLY small town in southern Cali, about 15 minutes from teh border to mexico. I was born there. :) I doubt I will find any asians in that town. lol. But, I will look. ^.^
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

So you'll come back one day? Calls, I can satisfy myself with that.
Goto Top

Arus
Member Avatar
Shadow Walker
=( i think i just died a bit inside
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

O_O
But you'll be another state away! Who shall managed from thiry thousand miles away to imspire my book?!!?!!!!???! To beat my ass to keep writing?!?!?!!! TO SEND POCKY!!!!!!! You can't go to California! It's an aweful place! It's hot and there's always heavy trafic and....and....Ti's unfair. You shall be missed much, I assure you of that. TT~TT
Goto Top

Lirts
Member Avatar
Prince of CSC
Good luck in Cali, what are you going there for anyways? Just a random move?
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Its not fair!!! I don't want you to move but I love you and will miss you lots!!! You have to come back or I'll come get you, I'm going down there at the end of summer maybe.
Goto Top

Dark Hannah
Member Avatar
Mage Apprentice
heh, thanks guys.

Arus, I promise I will still post. *nods*
Tanari, you know you cant get rid of me so easily. I'll still virtually hover over your shouldar with a whip and make you work. :)
Lirts, no, its not just a random move, more like getting kicked out of my house because mom is tired of me.
Leeta, I promise I will come back as soon as I can. I dont plan on staying down there forever. Fight the Power!
Offline Goto Top

Talon
Member Avatar
Hybrid of the PLJ
Can't say I know you in person, but people grow up and apart. If it's your decision then I'll be glad knowing you're happy (even if you're unsure at first)
Offline Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic