Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
2009, Year of the Ox; Resolutions, anyone?
Topic Started: Dec 26 2008, 01:12 AM (321 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Um, I've eaten watermelon seeds but usually on accident.

I'm usually pretty bad in math but I have to do well in math this year, its not that hard right now, just review.
Goto Top

Talon
Member Avatar
Hybrid of the PLJ
I don't get math at all, and it's even worse now because ever since I fainted he wants me to go up to the board all the time.
Offline Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

What so you can faint again? He does not sound like a very cool teacher.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

....someone here passes out or faints and you usually find a dart in their back, leg, or neck, with a powerful sedative, then the blame is thrown on me (simply because of weekend work at the hospital >.<) or someone with a straw that looks 'oh so innocent', find out later that most of the people did it themselves for a gag....or I really did do it..............
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This topic hasn't had any replies for two months, it is now closed and moved to the past events forum.

-LoS Staff
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic