|These rules are subject to change at any time without warning and apply across the entire board, in posts, PMs, profiles, signatures, the Cbox...etc. If you have any questions or comments please contact a board administrator.
If you the member see that any of these rules are being broken please use the report button. This allows the staff to handle problem users easier and more effectively.
General Board Guidelines
- Read and Follow the Zetaboards ToS.
- The following content is NOT allowed and will be removed on sight. You will also be warned accordingly.
- Racial, ethnic, gender insults, discriminatory material.
- Religious insults.
- Any other illegal activities.
- Profanity should be kept to a minimum.
- We ask that you DO NOT bring your personal lives onto this forum, we have had problems with it and we don't want more problems. If you must talk about your personal life then take it to a PM. Any talk of personal things on the forum will be deleted on sight.
- Please do not ask to be promoted to a staff position. Presently we are not recruiting for any staff positions, but when we do we will make it public. When that happens anyone applying will have to go through an application/interview process.
Note: Also, You must be a seasoned member to be eligible for a staff position.
- If you are going to post several images in a row or a larger image please link to them instead of posting them.
Note: This rule is set in place so that people with slower connections can view the board easier.
- If you are going to advertise another forum we ask that you use the forums provided.
- All topics RP or OOC will be closed after two months of no activity. You may request to have a topic reopened by contacting a staff member.
- We ask that you keep your posts ON TOPIC. In other words, if a topic is about one thing, then please don't post something that has nothing at all to do with that topic. (Applies in these forums: News & Announcements, Art, Affiliation & Advertising and Meetings & Partings.)
- Every member should be aware that some topics are clan specific or event specific and you may be required to join them. These topics will be labeled in their topic description if they are, so please pay attention to details. Also note that if any topics are required for you as members to attend, notices will be sent by the Clan Leader or Event Planner. If you are absent for two or more days, we ask that you post an absence notice in the absence forum. This will prevent you from possibly becoming disqualified as a clan member, as we will hold you for attendance to specific clan topic and event topics. Also the staff here will not be held responsible if you forget to post an absence. However, if you have a reason or explanation as to why you couldn't post a notice you may PM a staff member and we will decide what happens.
- If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feedback for this board please contact a staff member.
- If you see that someone is posting, we ask that you wait for their post to be completed. This is to avoid people posting things that do not fit previous posts.
- If you have a complaint about a staff member please send a PM to Lirts or Dark Hannah.
Roleplay Posting Guidelines
- All RP posts must be at least 4-5 sentences in length.
- If you must talk out of character in an RP you must use "OOC:" before what you say. Talking out of character in RP's should be kept to a minimum so that the RP doesn't get disrupted.
- If you are just entering an RP or have been absent, you must read the last 10 posts in order to understand what is going on in the RP.
- Erotic RP's may be posted where they are allowed. You may only post a maximum of 2 per month per two people. You must also put either "(Erotic)" or "(R)" in the topic description to let other members know that it is erotic.
- All characters must be of your own creation. What this means is, no ripping of characters from tv shows, video games, movies, manga or there powers or anything of the sort. You may get idea's from them but please do not rip them.
- In RPs if the topic starter chooses to have a posting order they must put that information in the topic description. Here is what we would like you to use.
- PO = Post Order
Alt = Alternate between order of starting post.
Pre = Predetermined (if a story line RP or what ever)
Example: (PO: Alt)
(You do not have to put this information in if you don't want a posting order.)
Signature & Avatar Guidelines
- Your signature, including all images and text should fit inside this box which is 525x200 pixels. You also have a 750 character limit.
- Text should be no more than two sizes larger than the default.
- Avatar images should be no more than 25kb in file size.
Note: These rules are set in place so that people with slower connections can view the board easier.
- The leaders of both clans should be obeyed at all times.
- When the leaders of either clan are gone the seconds in command will be in charge and obeyed just as the leaders would.
- There will be NO killing of clan members. If you have a problem with a member take it up with your respective leader and they will listen to each side and handle your situation to the best of there ability.
- Cursed Souls Clan Specific Rules
- Protectoral Lycans of Justice Specific Rules
- When on hunts do NOT godmod, (ie killing your prey in one or two simple hits, or wounding them in one shot to the point of paralysis or limb detachment) and make it a good fight where you might need more than one person's help or else it is no fun at all.
- You must include a target or goal, the speed of an attack if one is made, a time frame, the damage you think your attack will inflict if landed successfully as well as the various positions of limbs, equipment etc. you also may not forcibly land an attack.
- Each post must be 6 lines long.
- No god moding is allowed. Anything that can not be dodged, anything that removes the ability to act from the opponent, excessive skills (Ex: master of melee, range, spell casting, healing, shape shifting), any character with only a couple weaknesses, any character able to dodge or block any attack, no poisons, invisibility or similar abilities which give an enormous advantage to the character are a few that come to mind.
- You must make 8 hits with full contact before you can complete the final blow.
- Use your imagination and make it interesting.
- Posts must be 8 lines long.
- The post must explain exactly who your healing, what your healing, and how you are healing the wound.
- Healing can and will only be done by people that are in the rank of healing or have the ability to heal listed in their character application.
- Use your imagination and make it interesting.
If you are found to have broken any of these rules your first time will be a verbal warning. The second time your warning level will be increased by one. You have 6 chances total, once you reach the sixth you will be banned. You may however get your warning level decreased little by little for good behavior.