Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Darkness continues to consume the earth as a rising evil grows stronger every day. A stand must be made between good and evil to decide the fate of the world!

Who will you fight for? Join Now!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you are new to the site, try our TOUR! It will take you through what you need to know:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are you still interested in being a part of this site?
Yes 2 (66.7%)
No 0 (0%)
Maybe(Explain in the comments) 1 (33.3%)
Total Votes: 3
Still Here?!
Topic Started: January 18, 2018, 6:26 pm (169 Views)
Raven Cathain
Member Avatar
The Enchantress
[ * ]
Greetings Legendary Tales Members!

I apologize that after I initially asked you all if you were still interested in being a part of this place and then started to apply my efforts in getting the site ready for opening that I started to peter out on tasks until they basically stopped completely. This is entirely my own fault for falling behind but it has made me come to realize two things:

1. Is it still worth it?
2. I NEED help.

Now with that said, let me further elaborate on the first point. I love LT, it is my creation and a place I've always felt happy coming to, especially plotting and bullshitting with all of you but being it is an online RP site, I can't write with myself. If I'm going to put the work into all the coding and information then I want to know it will be worth it in the end. So I just want to know who's still interested and who isn't. If not, that is completely fine and I will totally understand as well as wish you well in your future endeavors and life. If you are still interested GREAT!!! Then I will put my ass into overdrive to get this place up and running ASAP.

Now to point two. As much as I try to do as much of the work myself, I've come to realize that I can't juggle it all. So to keep this place going, I need help with the admin work of coding, information and site set up. So if you are an admin then I'd appreciate being able to share the load and get some assistance. Not saying any of you haven't helped previously, you are all amazing admins and have done a great deal for this site and myself! I just know that I have too much stuff to do site wise that to get it done in a decent time period will require aid. I've got a few really cool things I'd like to do/add too! xD

Also, considering we're still in the WIP stage for this place, if you have any ideas, input, likes, dislikes, etc. Please do share them in the comments below! I want LT to feel like a collaborated site where everyone feels wanted, happy, safe, listened to, etc. I've always considered you all like a second family. I love you to the moon and back so please do share your thoughts! And please vote just once in the poll so I can get an honest idea of who wants to stay and who doesn't.

-Jenny :wub:
Posted Image
Raven's Bio

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alasse Dorthonion
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I am still here!!!! *waves* I'm up for anything...I may suck at coding and stuff, but I'm totally in!
Posted Image
Alasse Dorthonion's Bio

Tobias Virinus
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Life has just been busy as heck the past 2-3 months. I'm still interested but I'm not sure how much help I can be.

Posted Image

Raven Cathain
Member Avatar
The Enchantress
[ * ]
Well three people is a bit less than I was hoping to see but regardless, I think I am going to try to rehabilitate this place so hang in there gang because it's going to take me awhile.
Posted Image
Raven's Bio

Alasse Dorthonion
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Take your time. No rush at all. ^_^
Posted Image
Alasse Dorthonion's Bio

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Important Notes & Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply