Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
For you from me.
Topic Started: Oct 28 2009, 07:14 PM (611 Views)
zelda
Serf
[ * ]
Code: HTML

[color=black]-------[/color][b]20 Questions[/b]

[color=f3f270]```````````````````````[/color]
[color=92f370]```````````````````````[/color]
[color=a0132a]```````````````````````[/color]

I'm sure you've all played some variation of the popular game, 20 questions.

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread in forums where we could play 20Qs.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to play!

[color=black]---------[/color][b]The Game[/b]

One person will think of a [i]famous[/i] person, any person they like. They can be dead, alive, male, female, fictional, real, LA related, non-LA related.. etc.

The players will take it in turns to ask questions about this [i]famous person[/i]. You may not post more than one question at a time and you can't post if you are the previous poster. In other words, someone else has to ask a question after you before you can ask another.

Players may ask a total of 20 questions, then they must decide who they believe the [i]famous person[/i] is. It is advised that the players discuss their guess before they post [b]as you only get one guess after you've asked 20 questions. [/b]

The person who thought up the [i]famous person[/i] can only answer questions with a [b]yes or no[/b] answer, they must be truthful with their answers. If they do not know the answer to their question, the must state they don't know and the question will not count as one of the 20.

NOTE: [b]Players will be limited to 4 questions per game, this encourages more people to play[/b]

NOTE2: [b]You may guess at any time, though it will cost you 2 questions, unless you've asked all 20 questions already.[/b]

[b]Who is on?[/b]

Initially, i shall be the first person to be the person chooser. For the next games there will be three ways to choose who's on:

- The participant who guesses correctly before the final group guess.

- If participants use all questions and have a group guess then there will be a random draw to see who's on.

- If the participants are wrong on their final group guess then the current person chooser will remain on for the next round.

NOTE: [b]I cannot win points on this first game, that would be unfair[/b]

[color=black]------[/color][b]Game Rewards[/b]

You will recieve Qpoints for guessing correctly if you are a participant or if you are the person chooser, you will gain points for the participants not guessing correctly.

[b]Participant Points[/b]
10 Qpoints - Guessing in under 5 questions
5 Qpoints - Guessing under 10 questions
3 Qpoints - Guessing under 15 questions
2 Qpoints - Guessing under 20 questions
1 Qpoints - Guessing in 20 Questions.

[b]Person Chooser[/b]
1 Qpoint per incorrect participant guess
5 Qpoints if participants are wrong on their final guess.

For each round that the "person choose" is consecutively on, the points will be multiplied.

1 round = 100%
2 rounds = 150%
3 rounds = 200%
4 rounds = 250%
etc..

If the game is sucessful, then i shall negotiate with clan admins to make Qpoints exchangable for murderpoints.

[color=black]------[/color][b]Miscellaneous[/b]

- I shall post the game today, Oct 28th.

- New games will start within 24hours of the previous one finishing.

- The aim of this game is merely to get people to communicate via the forums and to have fun! :)

[color=magenta]- If anyone spots any errors or has improvements mail me![/color]

[b]Any questions? Send them to me! [/b]
[url]mailbox.php?action=write&who=118849&subject=20Qs[/url]

Edited by zelda, Oct 28 2009, 07:16 PM.

LA wont die with yosh running it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zelda
Serf
[ * ]

[color=yellow]----------------------------------------[/color]
[b]Individual Strategy - [color=green]ECONOMY[/color][/b]

Please note this is [color=red]NOT A RANK STRATEGY[/color].
Please note this is [color=red]A TRADESMAN ONLY[/color].

[b]Introduction[/b]

If you are someone who doesn't wish to spend hours playing LA in the early part of the round, then this strategy is exactly what you're looking for. With this guide, you will be able to sucessfully create an extremely strong character is an relatively short space of time. I will give you a step, by step guide on what to do achieve this. All you require is a basic understanding of the game.. Oh and a few friendly clan leaders!

This method is tried and tested, i managed to use this strategy and achieve lvl 79 and finished 3rd highest on the overall levels list for that round. I have tweaked my approch and am trying again, so far i'm about 3weeks ahead of where i was at this point last round.

So, the new round's about to start, but you don't wish to spend hours playing LA when you could be doing something much more constructive. I hear you...

[b]First Step - [color=green]Income[/color][/b]

This is probably the most important time of the round for rank players, this is where people stress if they make mistakes. Not for us! We can take these days nice and easy.

[color=green][i]As with all my strategies, this involves waiting untill you're on 149 stamina, this means that most people have begun to use their stamina.[/i][/color]

So, you've waited untill you have 149 stamina. You should now have just about enough money to buy a set of the p11 equipment. Once you have bought your equipment you can search for a level 2 target that has an extremely low offensive win %, showing they are unequipped, or better still someone with 190 stamina which means they have level 1 attributes. Attack this person 3 times, which earns you a whole level!

[color=green][i] Use these skillpoints so you now have 8 income. [/i][/color]

So, see how 3 stamina earnt you 8 income points? That's the skill we're going to be focusing on. Don't worry if you lost and it took you 6 stamina to level, this is still much better than most people who will take 11-13 stamina.

[i][color=green]With the 146 stamina that you now have, head over to the skill training and use all 146 stamina on income. This should give you [b]APPROXIMATELY 42.34[/b] income plus the 8 from earlier, taking you to [b]50.34[/b].[/color][/i]

You should also now have around 90GC, i can't be specific as i don't have the rescources yet.

[i][color=green]This is enough GC to be able to buy a boat on the second day of the round for 50GC

By buying yourself a boat at this early stage, you're doing yourself a number of favours. You will start to gain fishing operations sooner and you've now created your own bank - spend all your money on fishermen and equipment![/color][/i]

[b]So, just to recap, it's the second day of the round, you are level 2, you have approximately 50 income skill and 1 fishing boat. [/b]

[i][color=green]Now you need around aproximately 172 stamina to complete your income skill from 50.34 to 100.[/i][/color]

Obviously, this will need to be done in chunks seeing as your stamina cannot go above 150. I would advise that you spend the stamina everytime you login, this means you maximise the amount of income gained per 20mins. If you waited untill 150 stamina you're missing out on the bonus income from upping the skill. This extra income will come in handy but it's not the end of the game if you wait untill 140-150 to train.

You should now have amounted a decent amount of cash.

[i][color=green]I would start to spend any loose change you have on fisher men, this means your money cannot be stolen when you're attacked.

If there is any GC on the market, i advise you start buying as much as you can, this will act as a brilliant bank aslong as you only pay 200money per 1GC. You can then sell GC anytime you want to spend money. [/color][/i]

[b]The more you invest in fishing, the more quicker you can get super big charms :)[/b]

[b]Second Step - [color=green]Fishing[/color][/b]

[i][color=green]Once you've managed to train income to 100 you should now look to get your fishing skill to 100 and get to level 10 before you hit 50 fishing operations.[/color][/i]

[b]Take into account that from level 2 to level 10 you will gain 64 skillpoints from leveling and 10 skillpoints from choosing tradesman, which is 74 skill! You only need to train 26 more, which is approximately 90 stamina.[/b]

So here's the hardest part of the strategy, getting from level 2 to level 10 in 5 days and still have 90stamina for capping your fishing to 100. This is one aspect that you will have to do yourself, the way you do this depends wholey on how you want to play. Basic ways of doing this include, spamming people 1 level above you that you know 100% you'll win against. Also praying for combat abilities and attacking people above you. I said it's hard, but in reality it's pretty easy if you know how to, which i'm sure you do.

[b][i][color=green]DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE LEVEL 5 EQUIPMENT - 36k FOR IT ALL[/b][/i][/color]

[b]During the time between capping income and fishing, it'd be a good idea to begin talking to some relatively large clans. The reason being because you need a fishing loan![/b]

[color=green][i]The second time that i used this strategy, i managed to build up a fishing fleet of 22 fishermen before i hit level 10, which cost 145,000money. [/color][/i]

[b]I recommend aiming to use the same figures am me seeing as it's proven to work[/b]

[color=green][i]You're looking to find a clan that will be able to get you to 50 fishermen.[/color][/i]

[b]For me, this meant i had to get a loan of 513,000money. [/b]

Now that sounds a lot, but if a clan is willing to sell their clanGC temporarily to help you out then it's easily possible.

[color=green][i]By stopping at 50 fishermen, this means you'll be able to immediately pay back the clan and still turn a small amount of profit. [/i][/color]

[b]If you use the same number as me you should get a[/b][color=green][b] PROFIT = 157,450money. [/b][/color]

If you have enough money after fishing i advise you buy a power 50 Lifecharm, which will cost 183,000money and 430GC. Don't forget you can use your mine for ORE and you can also buy 430GC off the auction house for 86,000money.

WORK IN PROGRESS!

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
Unrar it.

You'll now have a folder called "Lanthian's Charm Calculator" then open the folders untill you see the folder bin then release then app.publish the run the file setup. Be sure to virus check first if you're skeptical. Then enjoy!
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Lanthians_Charm_Calculator.rar (352.33 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
kodi.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: LA_Round14.zip (909.56 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
randomness?
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Copy_of_mhuspam14.xls (13 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
----------------------------------------
Individual Strategy - ECONOMY

Please note this is NOT A RANK STRATEGY.
Please note this is A TRADESMAN ONLY.

Introduction

If you are someone who doesn't wish to spend hours playing LA in the early part of the round, then this strategy is exactly what you're looking for. With this guide, you will be able to sucessfully create an extremely strong character is an relatively short space of time. I will give you a step, by step guide on what to do achieve this. All you require is a basic understanding of the game.. Oh and a few friendly clan leaders!

This method is tried and tested, i managed to use this strategy and achieve lvl 79 and finished 3rd highest on the overall levels list for that round. I have tweaked my approch and am trying again, so far i'm about 3weeks ahead of where i was at this point last round.

So, the new round's about to start, but you don't wish to spend hours playing LA when you could be doing something much more constructive. I hear you...

First Step - Income

This is probably the most important time of the round for rank players, this is where people stress if they make mistakes. Not for us! We can take these days nice and easy.

As with all my strategies, this involves waiting untill you're on 149 stamina, this means that most people have begun to use their stamina.

So, you've waited untill you have 149 stamina. You should now have just about enough money to buy a set of the p11 equipment. Once you have bought your equipment you can search for a level 2 target that has an extremely low offensive win %, showing they are unequipped, or better still someone with 190 stamina which means they have level 1 attributes. Attack this person 3 times, which earns you a whole level!

Use these skillpoints so you now have 8 income.

So, see how 3 stamina earnt you 8 income points? That's the skill we're going to be focusing on. Don't worry if you lost and it took you 6 stamina to level, this is still much better than most people who will take 11-13 stamina.

With the 146 stamina that you now have, head over to the skill training and use all 146 stamina on income. This should give you APPROXIMATELY 42.34 income plus the 8 from earlier, taking you to 50.34.

You should also now have around 90GC, i can't be specific as i don't have the rescources yet.

This is enough GC to be able to buy a boat on the second day of the round for 50GC

By buying yourself a boat at this early stage, you're doing yourself a number of favours. You will start to gain fishing operations sooner and you've now created your own bank - spend all your money on fishermen and equipment!

So, just to recap, it's the second day of the round, you are level 2, you have approximately 50 income skill and 1 fishing boat.

Now you need around aproximately 172 stamina to complete your income skill from 50.34 to 100.

Obviously, this will need to be done in chunks seeing as your stamina cannot go above 150. I would advise that you spend the stamina everytime you login, this means you maximise the amount of income gained per 20mins. If you waited untill 150 stamina you're missing out on the bonus income from upping the skill. This extra income will come in handy but it's not the end of the game if you wait untill 140-150 to train.

You should now have amounted a decent amount of cash.

I would start to spend any loose change you have on fisher men, this means your money cannot be stolen when you're attacked.

If there is any GC on the market, i advise you start buying as much as you can, this will act as a brilliant bank aslong as you only pay 200money per 1GC. You can then sell GC anytime you want to spend money.

The more you invest in fishing, the more quicker you can get super big charms :)

Second Step - Fishing

Once you've managed to train income to 100 you should now look to get your fishing skill to 100 and get to level 10 before you hit 50 fishing operations.

Take into account that from level 2 to level 10 you will gain 64 skillpoints from leveling and 10 skillpoints from choosing tradesman, which is 74 skill! You only need to train 26 more, which is approximately 90 stamina.

So here's the hardest part of the strategy, getting from level 2 to level 10 in 5 days and still have 90stamina for capping your fishing to 100. This is one aspect that you will have to do yourself, the way you do this depends wholey on how you want to play. Basic ways of doing this include, spamming people 1 level above you that you know 100% you'll win against. Also praying for combat abilities and attacking people above you. I said it's hard, but in reality it's pretty easy if you know how to, which i'm sure you do.

DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE LEVEL 5 EQUIPMENT - 36k FOR IT ALL

During the time between capping income and fishing, it'd be a good idea to begin talking to some relatively large clans. The reason being because you need a fishing loan!

The second time that i used this strategy, i managed to build up a fishing fleet of 22 fishermen before i hit level 10, which cost 145,000money.

I recommend aiming to use the same figures am me seeing as it's proven to work

You're looking to find a clan that will be able to get you to 50 fishermen.

For me, this meant i had to get a loan of 513,000money.

Now that sounds a lot, but if a clan is willing to sell their clanGC temporarily to help you out then it's easily possible.

By stopping at 50 fishermen, this means you'll be able to immediately pay back the clan and still turn a small amount of profit.

If you use the same number as me you should get a PROFIT = 157,450money.

If you have enough money after fishing i advise you buy a power 50 Lifecharm, which will cost 183,000money and 430GC. Don't forget you can use your mine for ORE and you can also buy 430GC off the auction house for 86,000money.

zelda
Serf
[ * ]

[color=#000000]___[/color][color=#003300]_____[/color][color=#006600]_______[/color][color=#009900]_________[/color][color=#00CC00]___________[/color][color=#00FF00]_____________[/color][color=#00FF00]_____________[/color][color=#00CC00]___________[/color][color=#009900]_________[/color][color=#006600]_______[/color][color=#003300]_____[/color][color=#000000]___[/color]
[color=black]________________________________________[/color]
[color=black]________________________________________[/color][b]PANDORA'S ARMY![/b]
[color=#000000]___[/color][color=#003300]_____[/color][color=#006600]_______[/color][color=#009900]_________[/color][color=#00CC00]___________[/color][color=#00FF00]_____________[/color][color=#00FF00]_____________[/color][color=#00CC00]___________[/color][color=#009900]_________[/color][color=#006600]_______[/color][color=#003300]_____[/color][color=#000000]___[/color]

[b]The elite have been let out the box to reak havoc within this arena, we are PANDORA'S ARMY![/b]

[color=black]________________________________________[/color][b]NOTIFICATIONS[/b]

[b][[color=green]#[/color]][/b][i] We are getting ever closer to the new town - Yoshiyama. New choices, spells and weapons will present theirselves to us. What do you intend to buy from Yoshiyama? Tell us in the forums! [/i]
[b]Don't forget you need 300gc to enter![/b]
[url]clanforum.php?view=962[/url]

[b][[color=green]#[/color]][/b][i] Now that everyone's ordered their charms, we need to start thinking about catching FTW up with that upgrade! So we need all possible GC right now, come on guys, we can make it![/i]
[color=gold][b]Currently 8,000/48,000 GC[/b][/color]

[color=black]________________________________________[/color][b]A WORD FROM MURD :)[/b]
Edited by zelda, Mar 8 2010, 01:03 PM.

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
current mining buff.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Mining____beta_17.xls (94.5 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
LOL
Attached to this post:
Attachments: bugggpreview2.png (199.07 KB)
Edited by zelda, May 22 2010, 12:31 PM.

zelda
Serf
[ * ]

[color=gold][b]Welcome warrior, i see you are new to these parts...[/b][/color]
Firstly, let me congratulate you on choosing to be part of The Legion of Ares.

>>[b][color=gold]TELL US WHO YOU ARE![/color][/b]<<

[url]/clanforum.php?view=3[/url]

The aim of this clan is to introduce you into life in the [i]arena of legends[/i].

[b][color=gold]WHERE TO START?[/color][/b]

[url]/newarrivals.php?moreinfo[/url] < Read up the basics here!

[url]/newnewbieguide.php[/url] < More detailed guide to starting out!

[url]/library.php?action=history[/url] < 10 Free stamina!

[url]/clanforum.php?view=5[/url] < Got a question you need answering?

[url]/blacksmith.php[/url] < MAKE SURE YOU BUY EQUIPMENT BEFORE BATTLING!

[url]/equip.php[/url] < DON'T FORGET TO ACTUALLY EQUIP IT ONCE YOU'VE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR IT!

[b][color=gold]JUST A FEW LITTLE WORDS[/color][/b]

[i]This clan is for helping new players, if you are an experienced player then do not expect major loans for charms. I will grant fishing loans, but only if you can pay the full amount after you've fished.[/i]

In a normal clan, you would be expected to donate GC so a clan can upgrade (increase their member capacity), in this clan you will not be required to donate any GC seeing as our capacity is already maxed from day 1.
Edited by zelda, Nov 6 2010, 09:03 AM.

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
blah
Attached to this post:
Attachments: legendarena.jpg (163.34 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
jhygjht
Attached to this post:
Attachments: darklady.png (17.93 KB)

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
[code]
-----------------------------------------
--------------LAzelda's TW----------

Firstly, i'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who filled in the survey, it gives myself and the tribal admin team a little insight into your knowledge and capabilities :)

Right so, as many of you might have noticed, i have a few posts in the forums that are aimed at teaching people about the different aspects of TW which will definitely help you improve and become the dominant player in your area. The post/mail is basically going to be an overview of everything (so far) that people need help with.

Contents

[#0001] Unit Overview
[#0002] Farming
[#0003] Trains
[#0004] Sniping
[#0005] Troops Speed
[#0006] Attack ID
[#0007] Backtiming
[#0008] Defensive Strategies
[#0009] Offensive Strategies
[#0010] HC Strategy
[#0011] Helpful Links

-----------------Units----------------
----------------[#0001]--------------

An extremely common mistake in tribalwars, is the using the wrong unit in the wrong situation. You'll be surprised at the amount of people that send swords in their offensive attacks, just because they think it'll bulk up their number of attackers. This is totally wrong. Swords are the least useful unit in attack and should never be used in an offense unless used as a speed fake. By ironing out little mistakes like these, you can significantly improve your success and potential growth within tribalwars.

Below is a quick overview of what each unit is predominantly used for, though of course in some situations you may adapt and use them for different things:

Axe - Attacking Spears and horses
Light Cavalry - Attacking (And farming on farming worlds)
Spears - Defending against horses
Swords - Defending against footmen
Archers - Defending against footmen
Heavy Cavalry - Defending against footmen and attacking footmen and horses
Mounted Archers - Attacking archers
Scout - Gathering intel on a village
Rams - Attacking the wall
Catapults - Attacking any building including the wall
Noblemen - Taking over a village

----------------Farming--------------
----------------[#0002]---------------

Farming is the most important aspect of tribalwars.
Farming is what makes tribalwars a dynamic game, instead of just being on of those turn based text games you can play. Without the ability to farm you'd be limited to X amount of rescources per hour and every would expand at a very similar rate. By being able to farm, you have the opportunity to develop your villages and troops as a far faster pace - so take the opportunity!

----- # Level 18 mine (489 res per hour)

----- # 10 Light cav (80 res each x10 = 800 res per hour)

Now imagine if you're farming the village next to you, that means it takes 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back (20 minute round trip). That means with those 10 LC you can potentially gain 2,400 res per hour and that's just with 10 units. I know it's quite a narrow example but think about it logically on a wider scale, for instance right now i'm hauling 100k a day, which is a significant amount for someone with my points, but i'm sure many people at the same points as me can haul twice as much! So hopefully this highlights how important farming is!

As in real-life, we're all lazy. We all look for ways to make boring mundane tasks quicker and easier. For instance, if you want to cook food, you shove it in the microwave instead of making an open fire and cooking it. The same applies to tribalwars. Farming can become boring and you can quickly lose motivation, so thankfully a number of smart people have made it quicker and easier for all of us!

Script:

Below is a sample micro farming script. The idea here is that all you have to do is press the script when at your rally point and it'll fill in the details for you. So it'll fill in the co-ords and the amount of troops to send at that village.
If you look at the script you'll see there are values for each type of troop that you can send. This is where you can edit the script to suit your needs. Right now it's programmed to send 5 LC and 1 scout, you could change this to 100 spears and 1 scout or 200 LC and 1 scout.
You'll also notice that there are a list of co-ordinates in there. This is obviously going to be the villages you're farming, so when you find a new farm just add it to this script and voila!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Dynamic Farming:

Dynamic farming is where you use a program that calculates what rescources should be in each of your farms. To do this, it analyses the village by looking at the mines and pits.

----- # 3x Level 18 mine (489 res per hour)

If you leave that village for 10 hours then there should be 14,670 total rescources there. Now lets say you decide to farm it and it takes 1 hour for your attack to reach. So when you actually attack the village there should be an extra 1,467 rescources there. So what the dynamic program does is works out how much rescources should be in each village when you attack it. Of course sometimes it's not exactly right because other people could be farming it... But here's where it gets clever. You can add people to your farming network, so whenever they farm a village the program will use this information to tell you how much is left in that village. So by sharing with your friends/tribe mates you can make sure you never farm a village that's already been farmed.

This program also automatically inputs co-ords and troop numbers at the rally point just like the previous script so it's all quick and easy still! For those of you who are interested in using this dynamic farming method here's the link: [url]www.twfarmreports.com[/url]

If you decide to use it and are struggling to set it up, just send me a mail and i'll help you out. If you do use it, remember to add us all as friends so we can farm more effectively as a tribe!

-----------------Trains----------------
-----------------[#0003]--------------

In tribalwars we call a 4 nobleman attack a "Train" because it has 4 attacks (4 attacks is enough to take down the loyalty to 0).

We use a train so that we can nobled a village immediately with less fuss and hassle. If you only had 1 noble and it took 2 hours for that noble to travel there and 2hours to travel back, you'd have to wait 14hours before that village has been successfully nobled. In that time the village could be supported and stack with defense. If you send a noble train it gives the defender a lot less chance to counter your nobles, though it can be done (we'll discuss that later). So naturally the closer together you can get your nobles, the better chance you have of getting that village :)

It is a total myth that opera t-train are the best, if you don't want to download opera - don't! I hate opera and stopped using it, i decided to try and find a method that was just as good for firefox and i found one!

Opera:

Firefox:

-----------------Sniping-------------
----------------[#0004]-------------

This strategy is probably the most useful in the long run since it allows you to keep your villages. If used properly it can allow you to hold out in enemy territory for long enough to get a decent amount of support there by a while.

Say I have support incoming but it is 80 hours away. Say support isn't coming at all. I know that I can't stand against his full force, plus backtiming is out of the window since he may have good def numbers in his villages. Well I need a way to buy myself time and cost the other guy as much resources as possible. How do I do this? By killing his nobles repeatedly. Sniping is used when the enemy is sending a grouping of 4 nobles or a noble train. If lucky, the enemy will not be a very experienced player and have seconds between each noble instead of MS. In any case, it is very easy to defend against a noble train with seconds separating the nobles landing. You just got to move your troops around, and get in the window the enemy is leaving open with the gap.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2603695&postcount=1

------------Troop Speed------------
----------------[#0005]-------------

So lets say someone attacks you and you know what time they launched it. If you have premium, you can use the map tool on pop-ups saying "show walking duration" then you can match up the speeds.

So if their attack takes 1hour to arrive, you just look on the pop-up and see what unit takes 1hour to arrive.

If you're using a free account, go to the village that sent the attack and enter in 1 ram and click attack. Then the comfirmation box comes up saying "duration" and you see if that time matches up, then you keep going down untill you find the unit that matches the speed of the attack being sent at you.

Hope that helps a bit :)

---------------Attack ID-------------
----------------[#0006]-------------

Every single attack ever launched in tribalwars is given an unique attack code, or attack ID. By having a basic understanding of attack ID's, we can use them to our advantage. If you've just logged on and you've found you have an incoming attack, you can find out the attack ID then use a program which will tell you approximately what time that attack was launched, which in turns means you can calculate what the speed of the slowest unit in the attack is - brilliant!

So how do we find out the attack ID? Below is a guide (it's quite long but worth reading), that shows you step by step what you have to do.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4191919&postcount=1

Alternatively, once you have the attack ID you can use the link below to calculate the time the attack was sent and then work out the troop speed:

http://www.twfarmreport.com/AttackIDCalculator.aspx

---------------Backtiming----------
----------------[#0007]-------------

If someone's attacking you, the best way to ensure your OFFENSIVE troops don't die is to dodge them (send them away and just leave your DEFENSIVE troops in the village).

So if someone's attacking you and you know you haven't got a good DEFENSE, the best way to stop them being a threat is to take out their OFFENSE. But if they're any good, they are going to make sure they dodge their OFFENSE so you can't kill it.

Backtiming means that your attack lands the same second (or as close as possible) to when their troops return to their village. Meaning it's physically impossible to dodge the OFFENSIVE troops. So you get them SPLAT! :D

Here's a guide on how to backtime:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=172615&postcount=1

Here's a backtime calculator:

http://zomgtw.net/en/60/backtimer/index.php?

------Defensive Strategies------
----------------[#0008]-------------

As a rule of thumb, i like to mix my defences up. By this i mean i have different defensive builds for different occassions. For instance, if i know an incoming nuke is going to be LC heavy, then i'll make sure i stack spears in the defending village - as spears as the most effective versus LC.

By having different defensive villages you have versatility and should be able to defend against all types of nukes. So below i have compiled a short list of some of the defenses i use, of course there are many variations more you could use!

First DEF village:

Fastest DEF village:

Archer World Mix DEF village:

HC-free DEF village:

Cautious Defence

Cat Defence

------Offensive Strategies-------
--------------[#0009]----------------

Similarly to my defenses, i like to have a mix of available nukes to use incase i come up against someone with a tricky defense.

Fast Building Nuke

My Personal Favourite:

Noble Village Nuke

Farm Buster

Bunker Buster

---------One Eye's Strat-----------
--------------[#00010]----------------

I don't know whether any of you are already familiar with this strategy, but i'll outline the idea and troops used for it.

The way this strategy beats others is not in power. Obviously, your average army is comparatively weaker to sp/sw & axe/lc players. What you win with is versatility, speed, agility, outsmarting, and disheartening your enemies.

Offensive Village:
11,000 [unit]axe[/unit]
1,250 [unit]heavy[/unit]
200 [unit]ram[/unit]

Defensive Village:
11,000 [unit]spear[/unit]
1,250 [unit]heavy[/unit]
200 [unit]catapult[/unit]

Scout Village
8,500 [unit]spear[/unit]
5,000 [unit]spy[/unit]

------------Helpful Links-----------
--------------[#00011]----------------

[url]www.twfarmreport.com[/url]
Forget bookmark farming and scripts, this intelligent farming tool will help ensure you get maximum efficiency from your farming!

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1438
Wondering how many catapults it will take you to destroy someone's farm, this table has cumulative and individual figures for each level!

http://www.twfarmreport.com/AttackIDCalculator.aspx
Logged in to find you have some incoming attacks? Use this tool to find out when the attack was sent, which means you can easily identifty what speed units are coming at you!

http://zomgtw.net/en/60/backtimer/index.php?
Got a tricky customer who's attacking you and you want to imobilise his offense once and for all? Backtime him using this calculator!

http://zomgtw.net/en/60/coord_extract/coords.php
Attacking a player who has multiple villages and don't want to do it manually? Use this simple tool to extract the co-ords and paste them into your fake script!

http://zomgtw.net/en/60/bookmarker/bookmarker.php
Bookmark farming, just incase you can't get to gribs with twfarmreports!

http://zomgtw.net/en/60/outgoings/index.php
Sent so many fakes you've forgotten which your genuine attacks were? Use this tool to make sure you remember what's what!

http://en60.twplus.org/calculator/recruit/
Wondering how long it will take you to create a certain amount of troops? Use this handle little tool to do the maths for you!

http://en60.twplus.org/calculator/building/
Not sure how much population you'll have left once you've built your "perfect" village? This tool will help you do the maths.

[url]www.tribalwarsmap.com/[/url]
Want to see the bigger picture, see what villages have recently been nobled? Want to see who around you is active or just been cleared? This tool is perfect for you!

Fed-up of using excel to manually count the troops you have spread through your villages? Use the below script to count them all up in one easy click.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hope this helped, any further questions, enquires or general chit chat is welcome :)[/code]

zelda
Serf
[ * ]

--------------[b][color=purple]LAzelda's TW[/color][/b]----------

Firstly, i'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who filled in the survey, it gives myself and the tribal admin team a little insight into your knowledge and capabilities :)

Right so, as many of you might have noticed, i have a few posts in the forums that are aimed at teaching people about the different aspects of TW which will definitely help you improve and become the dominant player in your area. The post/mail is basically going to be an overview of everything (so far) that people need help with.

[b]Contents[/b]

[[color=purple]#0001[/color]] Unit Overview
[[color=purple]#0002[/color]] Farming
[[color=purple]#0003[/color]] Trains
[[color=purple]#0004[/color]] Sniping
[[color=purple]#0005[/color]] Troops Speed
[[color=purple]#0006[/color]] Attack ID
[[color=purple]#0007[/color]] Backtiming
[[color=purple]#0008[/color]] Defensive Strategies
[[color=purple]#0009[/color]] Offensive Strategies
[[color=purple]#0010[/color]] HC Strategy
[[color=purple]#0011[/color]] Helpful Links

-----------------[b][color=purple]Units[/color][/b]----------------
----------------[#0001]--------------

An extremely common mistake in tribalwars, is the using the wrong unit in the wrong situation. You'll be surprised at the amount of people that send swords in their offensive attacks, just because they think it'll bulk up their number of attackers. This is totally wrong. Swords are the least useful unit in attack and should never be used in an offense unless used as a speed fake. By ironing out little mistakes like these, you can significantly improve your success and potential growth within tribalwars.

Below is a quick overview of what each unit is predominantly used for, though of course in some situations you may adapt and use them for different things:

Axe - Attacking Spears and horses
Light Cavalry - Attacking (And farming on farming worlds)
Spears - Defending against horses
Swords - Defending against footmen
Archers - Defending against footmen
Heavy Cavalry - Defending against footmen and attacking footmen and horses
Mounted Archers - Attacking archers
Scout - Gathering intel on a village
Rams - Attacking the wall
Catapults - Attacking any building including the wall
Noblemen - Taking over a village

----------------[b][color=purple]Farming[/color][/b]--------------
----------------[#0002]---------------

Farming is [b]the most important aspect of tribalwars[/b].
Farming is what makes tribalwars a dynamic game, instead of just being on of those turn based text games you can play. Without the ability to farm you'd be limited to X amount of rescources per hour and every would expand at a very similar rate. By being able to farm, you have the opportunity to develop your villages and troops as a far faster pace - so take the opportunity!

[color=white]-----[/color] # Level 18 mine (489 res per hour)

[color=white]-----[/color] # 10 Light cav (80 res each x10 = 800 res per hour)

Now imagine if you're farming the village next to you, that means it takes 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back (20 minute round trip). That means with those 10 LC you can potentially gain 2,400 res per hour and that's just with 10 units. I know it's quite a narrow example but think about it logically on a wider scale, for instance right now i'm hauling 100k a day, which is a significant amount for someone with my points, but i'm sure many people at the same points as me can haul twice as much! So hopefully this highlights how important farming is!

As in real-life, we're all lazy. We all look for ways to make boring mundane tasks quicker and easier. For instance, if you want to cook food, you shove it in the microwave instead of making an open fire and cooking it. The same applies to tribalwars. Farming can become boring and you can quickly lose motivation, so thankfully a number of smart people have made it quicker and easier for all of us!

[b]Script:[/b]

Below is a sample micro farming script. The idea here is that all you have to do is press the script when at your rally point and it'll fill in the details for you. So it'll fill in the co-ords and the amount of troops to send at that village.
If you look at the script you'll see there are values for each type of troop that you can send. This is where you can edit the script to suit your needs. Right now it's programmed to send 5 LC and 1 scout, you could change this to 100 spears and 1 scout or 200 LC and 1 scout.
You'll also notice that there are a list of co-ordinates in there. This is obviously going to be the villages you're farming, so when you find a new farm just add it to this script and voila!

[spoiler]javascript:function end(){var a=0,sw=0,ax=0,ar=0,scout=1,lc=5,mount=0,hv=0,cat=0,ra=0,pa=0,no=0;coords='634|288 637|291 632|289 633|296 633|297 634|298 635|297 636|296 638|295 639|296 641|291 629|292';var b=document;if(window.frames.length> 0) b=window.main.document;coords=coords.split(" "); index=0;farmcookie=document.cookie.match ('(^|;) ?farm=([^;]*)(;|$)');if(farmcookie!=null)index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]);if (index>=coords.length)alert('last village');if(index>=coords.length)index=0;coords=coords [index];coords=coords.split("|");index=index+1;cookie_date=new Date (2013,11,11);document.cookie="farm="+index+";expires="+cookie_date.toGMTString();b.forms [0].x.value=coords[0];b.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];b.forms[0].spear.value=a;b.forms [0].sword.value=sw;b.forms[0].axe.value=ax;b.forms[0].spy.value=scout;b.forms [0].light.value=lc;b.forms[0].heavy.value=hv;b.forms[0].ram.value=ra;b.forms [0].catapult.value=cat;b.forms[0].archer.value=ar;b.forms[0].marcher.value=mount;b.forms [0].knight.value=pa;b.forms[0].snob.value=no}end()[/spoiler]

[b]Dynamic Farming:[/b]

Dynamic farming is where you use a program that calculates what rescources should be in each of your farms. To do this, it analyses the village by looking at the mines and pits.

[color=white]-----[/color] # 3x Level 18 mine (489 res per hour)

If you leave that village for 10 hours then there should be 14,670 total rescources there. Now lets say you decide to farm it and it takes 1 hour for your attack to reach. So when you actually attack the village there should be an extra 1,467 rescources there. So what the dynamic program does is works out how much rescources should be in each village when you attack it. Of course sometimes it's not exactly right because other people could be farming it... But here's where it gets clever. You can add people to your farming network, so whenever they farm a village the program will use this information to tell you how much is left in that village. So by sharing with your friends/tribe mates you can make sure you never farm a village that's already been farmed.

This program also automatically inputs co-ords and troop numbers at the rally point just like the previous script so it's all quick and easy still! For those of you who are interested in using this dynamic farming method here's the link: [url]www.twfarmreports.com[/url]

If you decide to use it and are struggling to set it up, just send me a mail and i'll help you out. If you do use it, remember to add us all as friends so we can farm more effectively as a tribe!

-----------------[color=purple][b]Trains[/b][/color]----------------
-----------------[#0003]--------------

In tribalwars we call a 4 nobleman attack a
"Train" because it has 4 attacks (4 attacks is enough to take down the loyalty to 0).

We use a train so that we can nobled a village immediately with less fuss and hassle. If you only had 1 noble and it took 2 hours for that noble to travel there and 2hours to travel back, you'd have to wait 14hours before that village has been successfully nobled. In that time the village could be supported and stack with defense. If you send a noble train it gives the defender a lot less chance to counter your nobles, though it can be done (we'll discuss that later). So naturally the closer together you can get your nobles, the better chance you have of getting that village :)

It is a total myth that opera t-train are the best, if you don't want to download opera - don't! I hate opera and stopped using it, i decided to try and find a method that was just as good for firefox and i found one!

[b]Opera:[/b]

[spoiler][url]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2834873&postcount=2[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYar07w-Z4g[/url][/spoiler]

[b]Firefox:[/b]

[spoiler][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbxgnAYEQ8[/url]
[/spoiler]

-----------------[b][color=purple]Sniping[/color][/b]-------------
----------------[#0004]-------------

This strategy is probably the most useful in the long run since it allows you to keep your villages. If used properly it can allow you to hold out in enemy territory for long enough to get a decent amount of support there by a while.

Say I have support incoming but it is 80 hours away. Say support isn'
t coming at all. I know that I can't stand against his full force, plus backtiming is out of the window since he may have good def numbers in his villages. Well I need a way to buy myself time and cost the other guy as much resources as possible. How do I do this? By killing his nobles repeatedly. Sniping is used when the enemy is sending a grouping of 4 nobles or a noble train. If lucky, the enemy will not be a very experienced player and have seconds between each noble instead of MS. In any case, it is very easy to defend against a noble train with seconds separating the nobles landing. You just got to move your troops around, and get in the window the enemy is leaving open with the gap.

[url]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2603695&postcount=1[/url]

------------[b][color=purple]Troop Speed[/color][/b]------------
----------------[#0005]-------------

So lets say someone attacks you and you know what time they launched it. If you have premium, you can use the map tool on pop-ups saying "
show walking duration" then you can match up the speeds.

So if their attack takes 1hour to arrive, you just look on the pop-up and see what unit takes 1hour to arrive.

If you're using a free account, go to the village that sent the attack and enter in 1 ram and click attack. Then the comfirmation box comes up saying "duration" and you see if that time matches up, then you keep going down untill you find the unit that matches the speed of the attack being sent at you.

Hope that helps a bit :)

---------------[b][color=purple]Attack ID[/color][/b]-------------
----------------[#0006]-------------

Every single attack ever launched in tribalwars is given an unique attack code, or attack ID. By having a basic understanding of attack ID's, we can use them to our advantage. If you've just logged on and you've found you have an incoming attack, you can find out the attack ID then use a program which will tell you approximately what time that attack was launched, which in turns means you can calculate what the speed of the slowest unit in the attack is - brilliant!

So how do we find out the attack ID? Below is a guide (it's quite long but worth reading), that shows you step by step what you have to do.

[url]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4191919&postcount=1[/url]

Alternatively, once you have the attack ID you can use the link below to calculate the time the attack was sent and then work out the troop speed:

[url]http://www.twfarmreport.com/AttackIDCalculator.aspx[/url]

---------------[b][color=purple]Backtiming[/color][/b]----------
----------------[#0007]-------------

If someone'
s attacking you, the best way to ensure your OFFENSIVE troops don't die is to dodge them (send them away and just leave your DEFENSIVE troops in the village).

So if someone's attacking you and you know you haven't got a good DEFENSE, the best way to stop them being a threat is to take out their OFFENSE. But if they're any good, they are going to make sure they dodge their OFFENSE so you can't kill it.

Backtiming means that your attack lands the same second (or as close as possible) to when their troops return to their village. Meaning it's physically impossible to dodge the OFFENSIVE troops. So you get them SPLAT! :D

[b]Here's a guide on how to backtime:[/b]

[url]http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=172615&postcount=1[/url]
[b]
Here'
s a backtime calculator:[/b]

[url]http://zomgtw.net/en/60/backtimer/index.php?[/url]

------[b][color=purple]Defensive Strategies[/color][/b]------
----------------[#0008]-------------

As a rule of thumb, i like to mix my defences up. By this i mean i have different defensive builds for different occassions. For instance, if i know an incoming nuke is going to be LC heavy, then i'll make sure i stack spears in the defending village - as spears as the most effective versus LC.

By having different defensive villages you have versatility and should be able to defend against all types of nukes. So below i have compiled a short list of some of the defenses i use, of course there are many variations more you could use!

[b]First DEF village:[/b]
[spoiler]To turn your first village into a defensive stronghold, i'd advise the build below. This is not the fastest defensive build, but most people train a large amount of swords in the early stages so this build would probably be the most assessible to start with.

4,500 [unit]spear[/unit]
4,500 [unit]sword[/unit]
2,000 [unit]heavy[/unit]
5 [unit]spy[/unit]
4 [unit]ram[/unit][/spoiler]

[b]Fastest DEF village:[/b]
[spoiler]Below is the fastest defensive build, but still very effectve against most nukes.

9,000 [unit]spear[/unit]
2,000 [unit]heavy[/unit]

[b]Archer World Mix DEF village:[/b]
[spoiler]Please note that archers, as strong as they sound, aren't the best defensive unit. 1,000 archer behind a level 20 wall can be taken out easily by 100 mounted archers on their own (check the simulator). So we have to be careful with archer defenses and ensure we don't leave ourselves exposed to MA.

4,500 [unit]spear[/unit]
4,500 [unit]sword[/unit]
3,000 [unit]archer[/unit]
1,250 [unit]heavy[/unit]

[b]HC-free DEF village:[/b]
[spoiler]This may sound like a strange option for a defense, as we know HC are the fastest defensive unit for support, but it works! You'd use this defense when you're safe in allied teritory, a long way from the front-line of war.

10,000 [unit]spear[/unit]
10,000 [unit]sword[/unit]
4 [unit]ram[/unit]
[/spoiler]

[b]Cautious Defence[/b]
[spoiler]Good for fanged fakes (cat+scout) and mass fakes. Ability to snipe at a slow speed. Whilst still being a pretty effective defence with quick rebuild time.

8340 Spears.
200 Scouts.
1710 HC
200 Cats.
[/spoiler]

[b]Cat Defence[/b]
[spoiler]This defence is [b]THE BEST[/b] in the game when used in conjunction with the paladin weapon: Bonfire.

2,500 [unit]catapult[/unit]
1 [unit]knight[/unit][/spoiler]

------[b][color=purple]Offensive Strategies[/color][/b]-------
--------------[#0009]----------------

Similarly to my defenses, i like to have a mix of available nukes to use incase i come up against someone with a tricky defense.

[b]Fast Building Nuke[/b]
[spoiler]This is the quickest nuke to build, but not neccessarily the most effective.

8,000 [unit]axe[/unit]
2,500 [unit]light[/unit]
240 [unit]ram[/unit][/spoiler]

[b]My Personal Favourite:[/b]
[spoiler]I personally use this nuke the most seeing as we're in an archer world and you can never be too careful!!

6,250 [unit]axe[/unit]
2,800 [unit]light[/unit]
320 [unit]marcher[/unit]
300 [unit]ram[/unit]
5 [unit]spy[/unit][/spoiler]

[b]Noble Village Nuke[/b]
[spoiler]Extra 300 axes, so you can send 100 axe per noble as an escort. Can use HC as escort too, but predominantly used to sniping and gradual stacking.

6,550 [unit]axe[/unit]
2,500 [unit]light[/unit]
320 [unit]marcher[/unit]
275 [unit]ram[/unit]
150 [unit]heavy[/unit]

[b]Farm Buster[/b]
[spoiler]I tend to his the nuke immediately after a clearing wave, but only on a village i don't intend to noble. So i only use this nuke when i want to stop someone who's being a nuisance or farm them.

6,000 [unit]axe[/unit]
2,000 [unit]light[/unit]
320 [unit]marcher[/unit]
550 [unit]catapult[/unit]
150 [unit]heavy[/unit]

[b]Bunker Buster[/b]
[spoiler]This is a ram heavy nuke, that you should use when you know a village has been stacked. The idea behind this nuke is that it brings the wall down a significant level so that you can send "regular" nukes after it and clear a stack village. If you didn't use this bunker buster it would take a significant amount of "regular nukes" to clear the village.

8,000 [unit]axe[/unit]
2,000 [unit]light[/unit]
1,000 [unit]ram[/unit][/spoiler]

---------[b][color=purple]One Eye's Strat[/color][/b]-----------
--------------[#00010]----------------

I don't know whether any of you are already familiar with this strategy, but i'll outline the idea and troops used for it.

The way this strategy beats others is not in power. Obviously, your average army is comparatively weaker to sp/sw & axe/lc players. What you win with is versatility, speed, agility, outsmarting, and disheartening your enemies.

[b]Offensive Village:[/b]
11,000 [unit]axe[/unit]
1,250 [unit]heavy[/unit]
200 [unit]ram[/unit]

[b]Defensive Village:[/b]
11,000 [unit]spear[/unit]
1,250 [unit]heavy[/unit]

[b]Scout Village[/b]
8,500 [unit]spear[/unit]
5,000 [unit]spy[/unit]

[spoiler]Defensive Strategy:

Since it’s easier for everybody to see the advantage on defense before offense I will start there. Sp/HC build nearly 3x faster, this alone is huge. In wartime you’re looking a rebuild in less than 2 weeks rather than over a month. Further since spears move nearly 2x as fast as swords(not really but in times of need it feels like it) and your support moves at the speed of the slowest unit you can move a lot more of your armies a lot further when needed to counter.

This becomes even more special when you log in and only find an hour or two before the first strike hits. In times when you can’t see the slowest unit because you logged in late this strategy really shines.

Example 1:

You log in to find attacks on one your villages, or on a newly nobled village that were incoming before you nobled. In both cases no way to identify the troops and only 2 hours until they hit.

With a sp/sw defense set you can only draw in full defense from villages within 2 fields of the target and spears from 3 fields away. Chances are you only have 1-2 D villages nearby(if you’re lucky and it’s near your cluster). So you can decide to call them in and expect heavy loses(especially in that newly nobled walless village) or wait it out and prepare a counter offensive. Not a lot of options and your right where you opponent wants you: losing a village, or losing a large number of troops.

Now with the HC strat you have a lot more options. In 2 hours you can have sp/HC from up to 3 fields away(nearly doubling the number of fields support can originate from) and draw HC from 7 or 8 fields away. This gives you 2-3defensive villages to draw full defenses from and, considering your offensive village HC are also fully capable of defending, likely 4-5 villages you can draw HC from. (Maybe more if you built in a compact cluster like I did.)

In two hours you talking about the difference of 20k/20k and 30k/10k HC Please do the math for me and tell me what defense will hold up better... You will suffer less loses, less wall damage, and further you will lose troops over 8 villages allowing you to rebuild your armies in 1/4 (or less) the time verses loosing in only 2 villages. Now you have 8 villages pumping new recruits from barracksand stable rather than rebuilding from 2 village barracks. Spread the loses;
Spread the rebuild

This strategy really shines when your villages are close because of this situation that I illustrated. The closer you villages are the further the enemy armies have to march and the shorter your support takes. The defense works because it allows you to stack defense to minimize you loses while maximizing your enemy loses. You aren't looking to match kills with the enemy; rather you’re looking to kill 4 or 5 or more enemy troops for every casualty you take. In this aspect your troops will last through a lot more battles on defense than with the sp/sw strat.

Sometimes though you are just getting whooped. 1k+ incoming everywhere and all at once. Your sp/HC aren’t as powerful as sw/sp so how do you survive?

Example 2:

Worst fear is realized: Massive incoming, many enemies, and lots of nobles. Sure you have time to react, 24+ hours to impact, but what’s the use?

First don’t panic. Just get to marking the incoming. Over half of that crap is ram fakes, scouts, or armies without nobles. Pick out the nobles and likely nukes. (As any good player would do, right?) Most large operations of this nature have bad timing, maybe not on individual villages but between villages. The noble train on village "A" hits 5 hours after village "B", Village "C" & "D" 2 hours later ect ect. Guess what each of these is? A repetition of example 1. Sure it’s on the massive scale but it’s not undefendable.

Sometimes though you can't get enough defenses there in time, the walls are down, there timing is across several villages at once. Then what do you have? You have the best dodge defense available. Every village has a defense waiting to block a noble somewhere. And while you are playing kill the noble in sector A, sector B can be stacked up in 2 hours to kill a nuke or two and 2 hours later be moved to block a nuke elsewhere(Not only does support get there twice as fast it gets home to be redeployed 2x as fast).

I'm sorry but sp/sw can’t do this nearly as well. Your offenses in a sp/sw & axe/lc get launched off to either noble back lost villages(not that villages without troops are what you need in this situation) or go on suicide runs to piss off your aggressors(who if they are smart just dodge). HC on the other hand though it may not be able to hold on paper, with a dedicated player at the controls and sitters to remain vigilant you stand a real shot at holding out. Though admittedly there are some situations where you are going to die no matter what(In which case saving packages and running to the rim is always an option).

Eventually they slow down. After a week or two of intense fighting like that where you opponent gets no real headway they are bound to get a little discouraged. Further after a week or two you can likely have most if not all of your losses paid for and in the queues ready for deployment over the next week. (Provided you held strong) [/spoiler]

------------[b][color=purple]Helpful Links[/color][/b]-----------
--------------[#00011]----------------

[url]www.twfarmreport.com[/url]
Forget bookmark farming and scripts, this intelligent farming tool will help ensure you get maximum efficiency from your farming!

[url]http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1438[/url]
Wondering how many catapults it will take you to destroy someone's farm, this table has cumulative and individual figures for each level!

[url]http://www.twfarmreport.com/AttackIDCalculator.aspx[/url]
Logged in to find you have some incoming attacks? Use this tool to find out when the attack was sent, which means you can easily identifty what speed units are coming at you!

[url]http://zomgtw.net/en/60/backtimer/index.php?[/url]
Got a tricky customer who's attacking you and you want to imobilise his offense once and for all? Backtime him using this calculator!

[url]http://zomgtw.net/en/60/coord_extract/coords.php[/url]
Attacking a player who has multiple villages and don't want to do it manually? Use this simple tool to extract the co-ords and paste them into your fake script!

[url]http://zomgtw.net/en/60/bookmarker/bookmarker.php[/url]
Bookmark farming, just incase you can't get to gribs with twfarmreports!

[url]http://zomgtw.net/en/60/outgoings/index.php[/url]
Sent so many fakes you've forgotten which your genuine attacks were? Use this tool to make sure you remember what's what!

[url]http://en60.twplus.org/calculator/recruit/[/url]
Wondering how long it will take you to create a certain amount of troops? Use this handle little tool to do the maths for you!

[url]http://en60.twplus.org/calculator/building/[/url]
Not sure how much population you'll have left once you've built your "perfect" village? This tool will help you do the maths.

[url]www.tribalwarsmap.com/[/url]
Want to see the bigger picture, see what villages have recently been nobled? Want to see who around you is active or just been cleared? This tool is perfect for you!

Fed-up of using excel to manually count the troops you have spread through your villages? Use the below script to count them all up in one easy click.
[spoiler]javascript:(window.main||window).$.getScript("http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/scripts/troop_counter.js");void 0;[/spoiler]

[b][color=purple]``````````````````````````````````````````````````
``````````````````````````````````````````````````[/color][/b]
[b]Hope this helped, any further questions, enquires or general chit chat is welcome :)[/b]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Beta Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//