Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
Access Clan Areas...; Increasing the power of the Warlord
Topic Started: Oct 6 2009, 11:17 PM (363 Views)
Ursiruss
Member Avatar
Spicer
[ * ]
Well this round just began terrible... I'm sure the admin team is fully aware of my situation. I would like to suggest an overhaul in the Warlords powers over his/her clan. I have to admit I felt kind of powerless in my own clan and pretty damn sure I lost some respectability as a leader among my members when one of our members began spamming my mailbox, the clans forum, armory request, taking advantage of the treasury and making a real mess of my Clan. Now this is my Clan I mean I've built this from the ground up, paid for it with my own money, why shouldnt I be allowed to run it as I see fit.

There are some several things I would like to address

Private Messaging system
Clan access (for things such as treasury, armory, forums etc.)
Ranking Structure

Now theres this one thing I've been bringing up constantly over the rounds: WE NEED TO UPDATE THE MAILING SYSTEM! I'm tired of having my mailbox being flooded. I'm not able to organize them into different folders, scroll up or down to sort through them, even a page link like the ones at the bottoms of threads would be a big phucking improvement. For Christ's sake I'm not even allowed to block sombody from mailing me. I have to run to mommy and daddy admin and tell them little Timmy wont stop harrassing me!

Clan Access: I know this cant be put into affect immediately but perhaps in the upcoming rounds. I have different levels of trust with my all my members as well as newer recruits. I need to allow some members to have access to the treasury but not the armory or the staff forums but not the admin page. Can there be options such as these that are not strictly limited to their ranks:

Allow member to access following areas:

Treasury: yes/no
Clan Rank Page yes/no
Armory: yes/no
Clan Forum: yes/no (options for the warlord that simply ban them from posting for a temprorary time)
Staff Forum: yes/no
Admin Page: yes/no

In the military people two people may have the same rank but that doest necessarily mean that they both have to the arms room and things of that nature.
In my clan I have several positions held by different people for example: 2nd in command
operations officer
public relations officer
finance officer
supply officer etc.
Allow Warlords to have more control over their clans, leaders need to deal with each situation as it own and not generalize everything with the same solution.

Edited by Ursiruss, Oct 6 2009, 11:19 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
If i'm not mistaken you use to be able to assign "privlages" for your nobles. Where they could do certaint things in the clan such as change the news page and what not. But then again your talking about 4 years ago haha
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

[NL]Freak
Bookkeeper
[ * ]
i fully agree with Ursy here we NEED IMPROVEMENT
Spamming is an art

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
I have to agree with all these points actually. Been suggested so many times that I lost count, but that's only because we really need it.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

Adahar
Member Avatar
Frair
[ * ]
I will also support this. Nobody has spammed me, but it wold make life a lot simpler. The most important change would be to allow players access to the equipment and nothing more. It would make the ranking system work again, if I could give the members rank 1, and allow them to lend weapons. The ranking system could be a reward for the players that way, now it is only usable as a reprimand system.

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
hmm Adahar has a point. If given the "Privliges" option to all players you could make the ranking system really mean more :) A (0) could even borrow their own weapon so that isn't a hassle. That is usually the problem associated with making others Blacksmith, the money you can borrow out of the bank :(. This will also make it so you could invent your own New kind of rankings :) something to a new level over just Blacksmith,Treasurer,Noble,Warlord :o
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

Ursiruss
Member Avatar
Spicer
[ * ]
so is anybody with authority actually going to do anything about this?
Posted Image

[NL]Freak
Bookkeeper
[ * ]
Hopefully try and send yosh a mail in game with the link to this topic hill read it for sure:)
Spamming is an art

Broly
Member Avatar
Supplier
[ * ]
And if someone is causing a problem within a clan, why not just kick him tho =S

But all these are really important adds they need to input to better organize the clans and mailbox i agree
Posted Image

MrCoolness
Member Avatar
Perfumer
[ * ]
The mail is by far the most needed improvement ever (outside of the member ranking/access issue which is a close second) .

I aggree on these needed improvements. :)
Posted Image
www.epicmafia.com

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//