Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 16]; DAY THREE!
Topic Started: Sep 28 2009, 12:03 AM (2,331 Views)
Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
GAME RULES

General Rules

- There are several classes you may be, chosen at random (www.random.org). If you didn't get a mail at the start of the round you're just human.
- Each day you must vote in the game thread to lynch someone (voting for yourself is not permitted). Vote in BOLD UPPERCASE RED so it can be read better. If the vote is not formatted correctly it will not be counted.
- Failing to vote for three days will result in an instant death for the inactive player.
- You can choose not to vote on the first day (first day only). If you're not sure on who you want to vote, or just don't want to vote (strategy-wise) please cast PASS as your vote. As usual please try to explain the reason of your vote.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you want, just make sure you decolor it (even when quoting) so that only your final vote is in bold red.
- In case of a tie, a victim will be chosen at random between the tied players.
- Game days end at 23:59 GMT.
- The day-end calculations take place in the following order: 1. Inactive Death, 2. Human Lynching, 3. Doctor Save, 4. Werewolf Kill, 5. Vigilante Kill.
- If you are dead or not playing you are not allowed to post in the game thread. Please use the discussion thread if you want to talk about the game.
- If you are dead or not playing please restrain from making your conclusions public. Let the players figure out who's who on their own!

Werewolves

- The Werewolves must agree on a person to kill every night. A kill will take place when the target gets at least (n-1) votes*. When there is one Werewolf remaining, only one vote is required.

*: If Werewolves > 2 then
n := Werewolves
else
if Werewolves = 2 then
n := 3
else
n := 2
end;
end;

Oracle

- The Oracle can mail me once every game day asking for the true identity (Werewolf or not) of a player.

Doctor

- The Doctor can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to save. If that person is the target for the Werewolf kill that night than the kill will not take place.

Vigilante

- The Vigilante can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to kill. Be sure not to kill innocent humans though!

Mayor

- On the first day, every player (Werewolves included) must mail me the name of a player they want to elect as the Major of the village. The person elected will be able to mail me each day a secret vote that will be added to the day end lynch votes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing:
- Alexandria
- MrCoolness
- INSK - This is what you get for being right!
- ReidE96
- Rhino
- Mhuahaha - Bummer!
- MoFo
- sniggers
- ViolentOne
- Glogorskus
- Tresyd
- forkU
- Zink
- ]R4W-D34THW1SH - RETARD Nº 1.
- Xclusive - RETARD Nº 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Log:
DAY ONE:
Nobody was killed by popular vote.
The Werewolves failed to successfully cast their vote.
Mhuahaha was shot by the Vigilante.

DAY TWO:
Xclusive was killed by popular vote.
INSK was eaten by Werewolves.
R4W-D34THW1SH was shot by the Vigilante.

ROUND 16 SPREADSHEET HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY THREE WILL END AT 23:59 GMT, THE NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 30TH.

Edited by Brithor, Sep 30 2009, 12:12 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ViolentOne
Member Avatar
Dyer
[ * ]
well, guess I'll start things off with a day 1 PASS
ZOMG! The crazy old bat needs to leave me alone!

ROFL

This just in! sniggers lies! She REALLY is a b itch!

Glogorskus
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
Day one PASS
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
PASS
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

sniggers
Member Avatar
Tinker
[ * ]
PASS
“What? A swallow carrying a coconut? That's…” WTF!!!

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
PASS
Posted Image

forkU
Member Avatar
Cavalier
[ * ]
PASS

Tresyd
Glassblower
[ * ]
PASS

Alexandria
Cellist
[ * ]
PASS and see you all tomorrow evening.

MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
PASSssSSSssssSSSSssssss.....

MrCoolness
Member Avatar
Perfumer
[ * ]
P A S S
Posted Image
www.epicmafia.com

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
PASS
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
PASS, looking forward to another round.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
PASS

Let's hope we can do better this round than last XD
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
DAY ONE HAS ENDED!
Posted Image

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
Lynch Votes:
- Passes: 13

Did not vote: R4W-D34THW1SH (1), Xclusive (1).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a weird day.

Mhuahaha was found dead tonight. How can a Doctor work if you kill him off every time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS HOW DAY ONE ENDED!
Posted Image

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
wow total vigilante fail...Werewolves kill noone and the vigilante shoots Mhu who again comes out as a doctor...

EDIT: I'm voting for XCLUSIVE because of the no wolf kill. I think there is only 3 wolves this time but who knows :S we might have 2 right here. best start with one.
Edited by INSK, Sep 29 2009, 12:09 AM.

Posted Image

forkU
Member Avatar
Cavalier
[ * ]
haha if ur right about theres 3 wolves than that would mean 2 is the minimum votes to get a wolf kill, 2 people didnt vote so i think this is an easy day!

XCLUSIVE

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
yeah its usually 1/5 of the amount of players playing lately. so 15/5=3 :D

Posted Image

Glogorskus
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
agreed the choices are much the same as last round.. no WW kill and two non votes. I don't know which of xclusive or deathwish would be more likely to mess up a WW kill.

I don't remember Xclusive missing any votes though. (checking prior rounds before casting my vote.) If xclusive hasn't missed any votes in prior rounds, I would tend to go with the unknown quantity in deathwish.

EDITED TO ADD:

XCLUSIVE

Xclusive missed votes on day one AND day two of the last round (15). plus the non vote to start this one. I think Insk is right on this one.
Edited by Glogorskus, Sep 29 2009, 01:38 AM.
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//