Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Locked Topic
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 14]; THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Topic Started: Aug 30 2009, 11:46 PM (4,040 Views)
Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
GAME RULES

General Rules

- There are several classes you may be, chosen at random (www.random.org). You will get a mail at the start of the round stating your condition.
- Each day you must vote in the game thread to lynch someone (voting for yourself is not permitted). Vote in BOLD UPPERCASE RED so it can be read better. If the vote is not formatted correctly it will not be counted.
- Failing to vote for three days will result in an instant death for the inactive player.
- You can choose not to vote on the first day (first day only). If you're not sure on who you want to vote, or just don't want to vote (strategy-wise) please cast PASS as your vote. As usual please try to explain the reason of your vote.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you want, just make sure you decolor it (even when quoting) so that only your final vote is in bold red.
- In case of a tie, a victim will be chosen at random between the tied players.
- Game days end at 23:59 GMT.
- The day-end calculations take place in the following order: 1. Inactive Death, 2. Human Lynching, 3. Doctor Save, 4. Werewolf Kill, 5. Vigilante Kill.
- If you are dead or not playing you are not allowed to post in the game thread. Please use the discussion thread if you want to talk about the game.
- If you are dead or not playing please restrain from making your conclusions public. Let the players figure out who's who on their own!

Werewolves

- The Werewolves must agree on a person to kill every night. A kill will take place when the target gets at least (n-1) votes [n = number of Werewolves]. When there is one Werewolf remaining, only one vote is required.

Oracle

- The Oracle can mail me once every game day asking for the true identity (Werewolf or not) of a player.

Doctor

- The Doctor can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to save. If that person is the target for the Werewolf kill that night than the kill will not take place.

Vigilante

- The Vigilante can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to kill. Be sure not to kill innocent humans though!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes from ROUND 13:

There are two new roles introduced to the game, one I will explain, the other will remain secret.

Mayor

On the first day, every player (Werewolves included) must mail me the name of a player they want to elect as the Major of the village. The person elected will be able to mail me each day a secret vote that will be added to the day end lynch votes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing:
- Zink - Ninja-killed.
- blackwinds - Random.org doesn't like you at all.
- MoFo - From hero to... zero?
- sniggers - Too bad :(
- MrCoolness - Threw the stone, didn't hide the hand.
- Mhuahaha - Busted!
- jaymcee
- Xclusive
- Rhino - Job well done.
- MaxKiller
- INSK
- Alexandria - Flat as a pancake.
- Spadicus - At least you saved someone.
- forkU - And it's over!
- ReidE96
- Sahara
- K-B - Mayor, for nothing.
- Glogorskus
- ovesh

Daily Log:
DAY ONE:
Zink was killed by popular vote.
MoFo was eaten by Werewolves.
K-B was elected as Mayor.
Did not vote: blackwinds (1).

DAY TWO:
MrCoolness was killed by popular vote.
K-B was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: MrCoolness (1).

DAY THREE:
sniggers was killed by popular vote.
The Doctor saved the Werewolf victim for today!
Did not vote: MaxKiller (1), forkU (1).

DAY FOUR:
blackwinds was killed by popular vote.
Spadicus was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: Sahara (1), ovesh (1).

DAY FIVE:
Mhuahaha was killed by popular vote.
Rhino was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: Rhino (1), Sahara (2).

DAY SIX:
Alexandria was killed by popular vote.
The Werewolves failed to eat anyone tonight.

DAY SEVEN:
forkU was killed by popular vote.
This round has ended!

ROUND 14 LOG HERE.

THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!

Edited by Brithor, Sep 9 2009, 01:48 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
ROUND 14: LA CON.

Just near the end of the summer's convention season, Legend Arena decided to hold a convention of its own. The first ever LA convention held in the city of angels, Los Angeles. As the doors flung open, dozens of LA players flooded in. Many of the top clans were present and had their own stand.

The fun had quickly vanished when all the doors closed and a weird green gas filled the room followed by the lights going out. A voice said “I AM THE GREAT CURRENTLY OUT OF WORK ACTOR CHICO SMITH! FAMOUS FOR THE MANY UNIMPORTANT ROLES IN SEVERAL TERRIBLE MOVIES!”

“Never heard of you!” Said Brithor. “SILENCE! HOLLYWOOD HAS DONE ME WRONG AND AS SUCH I HAVE DEVISED THE ULTIMATE SCRIPT!” The whole room waited in silent anticipation of the script this devilishly bad actor has come up. Everybody also hoped it would stop smelling funny. “I SHALL HAVE SEVERAL TEENAGERS LOCKED UP IN A CONVENTION CENTER WHERE THEY'LL BE HUNTED BY WEREWOLVES!”

“What, that’s it? That’s rubbish and totally unoriginal.” exclaimed Brithor. “HAH! BUT THERE IS MORE, THE GREEN GAS WITH THE WEIRD SMELL HAS TURNED A FEW OF YOU INTO THESE WEREWOLVES! EACH DAY YOU'LL HAVE TO VOTE TO KILL ONE OF YOUR OWN!....”

“Ahh, so it is basically like the game werewolf.” Brithor interrupted. “Err….wha? You know it?” Chico uttered in amazement. “Yeah, we play it all the time. I host it.” Brithor boasted confidently. “Right….err…..well…..have fun playing I suppose.”

Suddenly a scream echoed through the room and the lights were turned back on. Brithor was nowhere to be seen.

Thanks to Mhuahaha for the scenario!
Edited by Brithor, Sep 3 2009, 12:49 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Glogorskus
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
PASS

Day one pass.
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message
Offline Profile Goto Top

sniggers
Member Avatar
Tinker
[ * ]
PASS
“What? A swallow carrying a coconut? That's…” WTF!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MrCoolness
Member Avatar
Perfumer
[ * ]
ZINK because he went for me

Sorry couldn't resist :P
Edited by MrCoolness, Sep 2 2009, 11:56 PM.
Posted Image
www.epicmafia.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
who do you think we should make leader?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
PASS and what are you talknig about K-B? Oh and now I see...I am gonig to wait to make my vote because I want to try to evaluate some people and see how they act
Edited by Zink, Sep 2 2009, 06:49 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexandria
Cellist
[ * ]
PASS - for day 1.

I'm thinking the oldtimer of the village, as in age.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
I have noticed all the old timers really don't help that much....they just stick together and assume they are all always on the human side
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
PASS
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexandria
Cellist
[ * ]
Zink
Sep 2 2009, 03:39 AM
I have noticed all the old timers really don't help that much....they just stick together and assume they are all always on the human side
Dang that's weird. At least one of us old folks had Fox figured out on Day 2 last round and 2 of us were wolves a little while ago so of course we had to be on the human side.

So anyway, who's your suggestion?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
Why would I post it here? Why would we tell the wolves who the leader is...
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexandria
Cellist
[ * ]
Ok, duh moment for me. Sorry. I haven't quite figured out the leader's role except in a close vote. Just responded to K-B's question and your response about waiting. Ok, I guess it's time for some sleep for me. Night.
Edited by Alexandria, Sep 2 2009, 06:29 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

forkU
Member Avatar
Cavalier
[ * ]
PASS

k so major's vote counts as two, which will give them more bandwagon power lol and than secret role, interesting additions
Offline Profile Goto Top

MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
PASS.

Ill vote for Zink for leader because of that old timer remark. :P ... not really...
Offline Profile Goto Top

forkU
Member Avatar
Cavalier
[ * ]
if we all vote for ourselves it will be a tie and we'll all be majors and have 2 votes lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
name me please :D

Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaxKiller
Member Avatar
Frair
[ * ]
PASS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sahara
Member Avatar
Blacksmith
[ * ]
PASS
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
Erm, this mayor thing is a suprise...

PASS
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

//