Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
Is she playing a game with me? - Need advice
Topic Started: Aug 23 2009, 03:13 PM (1,174 Views)
TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
I've been mailing for two weeks now with a nice young woman (and she's tall :-) and we're going to meet on tuesday. She seems to be looking forward to it and mentions her anticipation to meet me in her last mails.
However, I gave her my telephone number two mails back, kinda expecting her to get hers in return. When she didnt give it I asked for it because "just in case". And now I got her last email and she completely ignores that request, she doesnt say anything about it.

Is she playing a game with me? Or did she just read over it? She is a person to flirt and tease however.

When I gave her my number she said she wouldnt call me yet because she's too shy to do that. Maybe she wouldnt like to have a telephone call with me just yet and is afraid that I would call her (which I indeed would). I'm not travelling to her city if she can't give her number to me, but I'm not gonna beg for it either.

Any advice you can give me?
Edited by TeraHammer, Aug 23 2009, 03:16 PM.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stresd
Member Avatar
Cellist
[ * ]
So you have not ever talked to her or have you talked online [Skype] or on a phone other than a Cell phone..Have you heard her voice is what im getting at?
Posted Image

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Nope, haven't heard her voice yet.

Smekkie
Member Avatar
Pursemaker
[ * ]
Uhm, how did you met her? I guess through internet. (Game, dating site whatever).

If you have a pic of her that looks real, she is not playing games with you I think.
I guess she read over, forgot it, or just doesn't like having contact by telephone, because she's afraid for a painful silence or something like that.

I would ask her another time if you really want her number before going to her city.
Edited by Smekkie, Aug 23 2009, 07:19 PM.
Once Justice League, Always Justice League.

Sahara
Member Avatar
Blacksmith
[ * ]
Hmm if I was serious about meeting you then I would definatly give a phone number so that you could contact me just incase of any emergancy! But you never know she may just give it you in a couple of days nearer to the time like tomorrow but I hope it all works out well for you! :)

And whats wrong with short people? :O

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Yeah she sent me 3 pics that have to be her. Good point Smekkie. And yeah I met her through a dating site. I'll ask it with an email the tomorrow morning.

Thx sahara, and yeah that were my thoughts; if she was serious to meet me, why wouldnt she give her number :o)

In case you didnt know, I'm 2,03 meter ;-)
Edited by TeraHammer, Aug 23 2009, 08:46 PM.

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
WHAT you are 2 meters? I hate you :( I am only 1.64

all of you dutch(I have always thought of you as dutch) are super tall
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

JRich
Member Avatar
Futurist
[ * ]
Hmm I've never hooked up with anyone online before. But the best of luck to you man!
Posted Image

Xclusive
Moneylender
[ * ]
I'm like 1.60 to, and i'm dutch. .. So what?

Not ALL are. but, a lot of them are, so for me girls are even a harder subject because i'm freaking smaller then most of them .. urghz.

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
I dunno, maybe she's just weary. Maybe she's not comfortable with sharing her phone number with people she hasn't met personally.
If she doesn't give it to you before you meet I'm sure she'll give it to you after you do (If it's not a total disaster).
Posted Image

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
Brithor
Aug 24 2009, 12:52 AM
I dunno, maybe she's just weary. Maybe she's not comfortable with sharing her phone number with people she hasn't met personally.
If she doesn't give it to you before you meet I'm sure she'll give it to you after you do (If it's not a total disaster).
I agree, im not saying your a stalker and etc but its possible that if she gave her number out willy nilly then who knows will ring her one night randomly just breathing down the phone. I think its very sensible of her if this is her main reason for not giving it.

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
Ok in all seriousness she may be a he....and she doesn't want you to hear his voice...I mean that probably isn't the case but...be careful
Posted Image

Ken
Member Avatar
Charioteer
[ * ]
Remember TH, your back door should remain a back door!
Posted Image

Sahara
Member Avatar
Blacksmith
[ * ]
Yeah some girls are funny about hearing their voice until you actually meet them because they sound different in real life. Like they might sound more manly on the phone and wouldn't want to put you off!

and 2 metres :O Woah you sure ate all your veg!

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
...am I the only one finding it ironic that TH asked about this on the website of a game? Gotta love our stereotype slaughtering.
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image

Smekkie
Member Avatar
Pursemaker
[ * ]
TH, don't be nervous, she just didn't gave her number cause she maybe had a bad experience with giving her number before one of her dates. It's a dating site after all, and girls are just more cautious when they hand out their numbers to people.

Yeah, you're kinda tall. Even for a dutchie, as I am 1,81, and that's about average for my age around here.

BTW, good luck with your date! ^^
Edited by Smekkie, Aug 24 2009, 10:44 AM.
Once Justice League, Always Justice League.

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Thx!

And she just sms'd me her number so I'm all happy now :-]

And lol you, don't make me fantasize about her having a penis :X

Sahara
Member Avatar
Blacksmith
[ * ]
Wahoooo! Good luck!

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
There are so many variables in here, you shouldn't worry so much about it. It is a dating site after all.

(And I said this before but, the avarage hight of the dutch is 1,85m. And yeah, I am a relatively small dutchman.)
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
TeraHammer
Aug 24 2009, 11:00 AM
Thx!

And she just sms'd me her number so I'm all happy now :-]
Happy marriage!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conflict · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//