Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Locked Topic
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 13 REDUX]; THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Topic Started: Aug 15 2009, 08:49 PM (6,592 Views)
Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
GAME RULES

General Rules

- There are several classes you may be, chosen at random (www.random.org). You will get a mail at the start of the round stating your condition.
- Each day you must vote in the game thread to lynch someone (voting for yourself is not permitted). Vote in BOLD UPPERCASE RED so it can be read better. If the vote is not formatted correctly it will not be counted.
- Failing to vote for three days will result in an instant death for the inactive player.
- You can choose not to vote on the first day (first day only). If you're not sure on who you want to vote, or just don't want to vote (strategy-wise) please cast PASS as your vote. As usual please try to explain the reason of your vote.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you want, just make sure you decolor it (even when quoting) so that only your final vote is in bold red.
- In case of a tie, a victim will be chosen at random between the tied players.
- Game days end at 23:59 GMT.
- The day-end calculations take place in the following order: 1. Inactive Death, 2. Human Lynching, 3. Doctor Save, 4. Werewolf Kill, 5. Vigilante Kill.
- If you are dead or not playing you are not allowed to post in the game thread. Please use the discussion thread if you want to talk about the game.
- If you are dead or not playing please restrain from making your conclusions public. Let the players figure out who's who on their own!

Werewolves

- The Werewolves must agree on a person to kill every night. A kill will take place when the target gets at least (n-1) votes [n = number of Werewolves]. When there is one Werewolf remaining, only one vote is required.

Oracle

- The Oracle can mail me once every game day asking for the true identity (Werewolf or not) of a player.

Doctor

- The Doctor can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to save. If that person is the target for the Werewolf kill that night than the kill will not take place.

Vigilante

- The Vigilante can mail me once every game day with the name of the person they wish to kill. Be sure not to kill innocent humans though!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing:
- sniggers - What's up, doc?
- ReidE96
- K-B - Oh snap...
- MoFo
- blackwinds
- MrCoolness - Watch your step!
- forkU - This is where 'nice and friendly' gets you.
- Rhino
- Sahara
- TeraHammer - You leave, you lose!
- Xclusive
- Broly - Squished!
- jaymcee
- Zink - Oracle streak.
- Spadicus
- Fox Mulder - Nobody can escape TEH ORACLEH!
- INSK - Not your lucky day, buddy.
- ovesh - Too much Humus will kill you.
- ViolentOne - Stings, doesn't it!
- Alexandria - Collateral damage :(
- JRich - So long!
- Mhuahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Log:
DAY ONE:
Nobody was killed by popular vote.
MrCoolness was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: MrCoolness (1).

DAY TWO:
Broly was killed by popular vote.
INSK was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: blackwinds (1).

DAY THREE:
K-B was killed by popular vote.
ovesh was eaten by Werewolves.
ViolentOne was shot by the Vigilante.

DAY FOUR:
Zink was killed by popular vote.
sniggers was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: blackwinds (2).

DAY FIVE:
forkU was killed by popular vote.
JRich was eaten by Werewolves.
Alexandria was shot by the Vigilante.
Did not vote: forkU (1), Spadicus (1).

DAY SIX:
Fox Mulder was killed by popular vote.
TeraHammer was eaten by Werewolves.
Did not vote: TeraHammer (1).

ROUND 13 SPREADSHEET

DAY SEVEN WILL END AT 23:59 GMT, THE NIGHT OF AUGUST 29TH.

Edited by Brithor, Aug 29 2009, 12:21 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
ROUND 13: The Demon's Jawbreaker.

Deep in the dark and dangerous dungeons of fort Krotir lies a legendary artifact, known as the Demon’s Jawbreaker. It was rumored that the person wielding the immense weapon got godlike fighting powers. Upon hearing these rumons whispered in his ear from his Grand Vizier Lil’ Chico, King Brithor assembled together an expedition crew containing many loyal and skilled adventurers to retrieve the Demon’s Jawbreaker for the glory of his lineage. King Brithor also selected his best court healer to make sure his group wouldn’t be hurt from the many deathly traps inside the deeper areas of Krotir. He also sent his pointy-nosed clerk along to keep record of events.
However, Lil’ Chico had other plans. Manipulating the application list, he managed the put some of his own servants in the group, telling them to bring the weapon to himself, whatever the cost…

Thanks to TeraHammer for the scenario!
Edited by Brithor, Aug 18 2009, 12:06 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
NOTE:

Rolls have been reassigned (www.random.org, as usual). I sent mail to all the players with a role assigned, if you didn't get a Private Message you're just a commoner.

I'm sorry to all of those players who were something special before but I thought this was the best option.

Good luck!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

JRich
Member Avatar
Futurist
[ * ]
Wow that's really bullslap my bottom and call me sally. PASS I started school wednesday so I'm going to be busy.

Edit: Brith just take my name off the list. I'm not going to play
Edited by JRich, Aug 22 2009, 01:57 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fox Mulder
Member Avatar
Psychologist
[ * ]
What else was Brithor supposed to do, JRich? It's only fair after so long has passed. Don't throw your dummy out of the pram.

That said, day one PASS
This whole phenomena is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a government agenda.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JRich
Member Avatar
Futurist
[ * ]
Dummy out of the pram? lol It's not really the reset. Just most my time is sucked up right now. I'm gonna try it and see how it goes :) that said i'll PASS
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spadicus
Member Avatar
Tinker
[ * ]
Let's all try and PASS this time
INSKredible
Offline Profile Goto Top

blackwinds
Member Avatar
Parchment-Maker
[ * ]
PASS
Offline Profile Goto Top

ViolentOne
Member Avatar
Dyer
[ * ]
I suppose I can be good

PASS
ZOMG! The crazy old bat needs to leave me alone!

ROFL

This just in! sniggers lies! She REALLY is a b itch!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexandria
Cellist
[ * ]
PASS because we gotta be good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MrCoolness
Member Avatar
Perfumer
[ * ]
MRCOOLNESS

I am now done with wolf for now anyways peace everyone.

Have fun my fellow round 13 original wolfs: MoFo, TeraHammer & Xclusive. Kick some butt :P

Also to quote Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

It's only fair after so long has passed.

Actually not enough time had passed to require a restart. He was only gone like 4 days. Now if lets say more than a week had passed then a restart would have to be. Anyways that is the gray area when it comes to restarting a game and in essence it is up the the host of the game.
Edited by MrCoolness, Aug 22 2009, 03:38 AM.
Posted Image
www.epicmafia.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
bleh, that restart sucked... never suspected those of being wolves though from what i knew.

Anyways ill PASS
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

blackwinds
Member Avatar
Parchment-Maker
[ * ]
well i had suspicion of th for his slight changes in gameplay but wouldnt have said or done anything about it for a while. and i was sad, cuz before restart i was the doctor.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
Yeah that sucked.. i waited so long to be a wolf again and i was stoked to be a wolf with TH... o well.

I PASS..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sahara
Member Avatar
Blacksmith
[ * ]
PASS
Offline Profile Goto Top

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Ah poop, now I'm a villager again.

Hmm blackwinds you said I was behaving slightly differently, I wonder why you thought that exactly? Btw Reid, I loved you for saying I'm likely not a wolf :-) Holidays are over so do expect me to play less actively than what I've done past month.

Fox; I agree with Jrich that a restart wasnt necessary, but was after B asked the question. As Sahara pointed out, villagers would want a new round while wolfs or the doctor/oracle wanted to continue. I considered a double bluff, but after Sahara's post it would have been of little use anymore.

MRCOOLNESS
There you go man, good luck and maybe till a next time!

-vote changed
Edited by TeraHammer, Aug 22 2009, 02:35 PM.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round
Offline Profile Goto Top

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
I told you TH was something :D you guys should really listen to me more :(

[ASS
Edited by ovesh, Aug 22 2009, 09:29 PM.
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
Well, I am going to vote a PASS just in case MrCoolness changes his mind.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Yeah man ovesh, I was really suprised that you had a read on me, I thought I was acting pretty normal.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fox Mulder
Member Avatar
Psychologist
[ * ]
TeraHammer
Aug 22 2009, 10:35 AM
Fox; I agree with Jrich that a restart wasnt necessary, but was after B asked the question. As Sahara pointed out, villagers would want a new round while wolfs or the doctor/oracle wanted to continue. I considered a double bluff, but after Sahara's post it would have been of little use anymore.
That's why I thought a restart was necessary; none of the villagers had been voting yet the wolves might have been (not sure if they did or not but it wouldn't really have been fair if you had three or four kills straight away and we had none just because we hadn't voted in Brithor's absence).
This whole phenomena is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a government agenda.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

//