Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
The best armies are always the ones representing something worth fighting for
Topic Started: Aug 1 2009, 09:20 AM (861 Views)
ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
I just heard someone say this and I agree 100%.

That is why Israel has a great army :)
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
Stupid.

Posted Image

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
I don't get it? I want some conflict since there is not much going on in the forum and no game to play either
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Broly
Member Avatar
Supplier
[ * ]
i guess thats why US never loses =] lol
Posted Image

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
*cough*Vietnam*cough*

Also took 2 tries, and the help of the British to win in Iraq.
Posted Image

MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
*cough*Canada*cough* lol.

War of 1812 anybody?

JRich
Member Avatar
Futurist
[ * ]
Vietnam, We didn't win, however we didn't lose either K-B. Nothing official was ever set. Neither side surrendered. Techniqually the war is still going on lol
Posted Image

Broly
Member Avatar
Supplier
[ * ]
And i mean come on, nobody wants to mess with US really, Iraq/Iran did and look what we did to them.... Japan did with the Pearl Habor thing and we screwed them up... seriously, come on... they dont like us but really they know not to mess with us
Posted Image

MrCoolness
Member Avatar
Perfumer
[ * ]
The USA has still yet to win in Iraq or any other war/conflict since WWII

also the usa has yet to do anything with Afghanistan
Edited by MrCoolness, Aug 2 2009, 08:39 PM.
Posted Image
www.epicmafia.com

[NL]Freak
Bookkeeper
[ * ]
Yeah, the wars in the middle east are fairly hard to win tho.. i'm 100% sure that if USA, Cananada and all the other leave the middle east the taliban is gonna be back in power in no time..
Spamming is an art

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
Freak the middle east? USA does not have any troops there the only battles thought there were Israel against the arb nations and Israel won every time
Posted Image

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
The slap my bottom and call me sally going on with Israel right now isn't cool. Whether they are right or wrong with their cause, the ends will not justify the means.

Cutting off food drops to civilians from UN forces? cmon now, stop being so sleeping lame.
Posted Image

[NL]Freak
Bookkeeper
[ * ]
lol i meant iraq and afganistan sorry:P
Spamming is an art

[NL]Freak
Bookkeeper
[ * ]
ive been hearing some stuff about diggin under that great mosque there and they found the wall of the old christian temple..

lol also i heard there is a group of zionists that are planning on taking out the foundations of he mosque:P
Spamming is an art

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
well I find that funny to be honest most "zionists" are not religious and don't give a slap my bottom and call me sally about the mosque. The only thing they care about is having there country so they can live peacefully.

The only big problem between Israel and the Palastines is that they want Israel to allow all those that were kicked out of Israel to be able to return and get Israeli passports. Which is stupid since if they have there own country why do they need to come back to Israel?

K-B you are right and wrong the UN shipments should be allowed to go through, the problem is what is the point of saying "If you attack us we stop things from coming through" and then just let them have it even though they attack us? By the way they do get everything right now only in the conflict and when they attack did we stop things from going there.

k-b where are you from?
Posted Image

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
ovesh
Aug 3 2009, 12:48 AM
K-B you are right and wrong the UN shipments should be allowed to go through, the problem is what is the point of saying "If you attack us we stop things from coming through" and then just let them have it even though they attack us?
Not to say "If you attack us we stop things from coming through" in the first place?

Stopping food for civilians is nearly genocide.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
Glorious, patriotic England :P

to be honest I'm not too aware of what's going on between Israel and Palestine, I've just got vague info on stuff that is given to me through the TV, which I didn't really pay THAT much attention to anyways. It just seems whenever something happens between Israel and Palestine, it seems it's always the Israeli's in the wrong, or at least that's the way the media makes it out to be.
Posted Image

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
how many of England population is now arb/muslim?

well tera Let them attack us as much as they want and just sit back and say "thank you"? Why not just give them the country and jump into the sea, that would be good no?
Posted Image

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
KB is from the UK. But I thought you were from Poland Ovesh. Or are you from Israel and am I mixing up things? Or are you from poland and am I also mixing things up again.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
yeah but ovesh theres a difference between reacting and overreacting.

It's like when the japs did pearl harbour in, America went waaaay OTT and H-Bombed 2 civillian Japanese towns.

Like I know Israel has to defend themselves and fight for what they think is right in the interest of safety and all that, but it seems Palestine is getting completely blown the sleep up.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Conflict · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//