Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
Can anyone tell me why?
Topic Started: Jul 19 2009, 03:11 PM (844 Views)
Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
The United States of America. A few of the smartest people in the entire world lived and live there. Also some of the dumbest. Then again, you've got a lot of people living there.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
Well the living there is one thing, born there is another. Albert Einstein lived there but he was born in Germany. That makes him German not American.

I think Germany had has a very smart population
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

blackwinds
Member Avatar
Parchment-Maker
[ * ]
umm Thomas Edison, Ford, the Wright brothers....i can go on with some other names to. but those were pretty smart people. Oh and can't forget.... I believe Benjamin Franklin to.

anyways the fact that people today are taking advantage of what happened well over a couple generations ago is ridiculous. you dont see the blacks goin around and hating the families of the blacks that orginally sold their acnestors.not many people realize that slavery was going on in africa long before any white man got there. they offered to sell their slaves to us for goods.

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
I actually beleive Benjamin Franklin is from France(dont quote me on this though).

But yes many smart people are from america. But its the same thing as saying their are may smart people in china...there is such a vast population you really can't say ALL are that way
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

blackwinds
Member Avatar
Parchment-Maker
[ * ]
oh no for sure man. america has some straight retarded, dumb, and idiotic people. i have no doubt of that. hell come to my town and youll just how stupid they get. i was jsut saying that its not fair to generalize an entire population as stupid.

Zoid
Member Avatar
Coppersmith
[ * ]
Brithor
Jul 20 2009, 01:30 AM
If we had not done what we did in the past maybe we wouldn't be 'racists', I know that nowadays this is pretty much extinct but it will forever be remembered. It's just like the swastika. It's an ancient symbol (and I'm sure Mhuahaha can tell us much more) but since it was used by Nazism it will forever be linked to evil and so on. If us whites didn't commit such atrocities in the past other races might not be so defensive.
People have done horrible things to each other regardless of race throughout history. I'm not condoning AT ALL slavery, but are you aware that a good deal of those who were sold into slavery were originally captured by their countrymen and then sold to white slave traders?

I personally get quite tired of "white guilt." Heck, my family was dirt poor and in Scotland at the time of the American Civil War, so they sure didn't oppress anyone.

Judging white people today by what "we" did in the past is racist, no other way to put it.

Anyway, I think that Jesse Jackson (or some other prominent black american) said not long ago that you can only be racist if you have power(i.e. White racist America before the Civil Rights movement). However, this also means that by his own definition with the election of a black President, blacks in America can now officially be called racist. If a black man can occupy the most powerful office in the world, they obviously are not lacking in power. Individuals may be, but as whole they are not.

EDIT:
I'm most definitely a stupidist though (one who is biased against stupid people). I really wish there was some sort of certification you could go through that would give you a "I am not an idiot" card or something, kind of like a reverse "here's your sign."
Edited by Zoid, Jul 20 2009, 10:18 PM.

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
Brithor 1, America 0.

blackwinds, he didn't ;) He said 3/4, and that sounds about right from my experience of Americans.
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image

blackwinds
Member Avatar
Parchment-Maker
[ * ]
yeah i know. i was pretty much just backing the fact that its not like were all stupid over here. just a bunch of ignorance really. thats the biggest problem here. ignorance.

oh and thanks brith for restating that slavery began by them being sold by their own kind to others.

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
Ohh Zoid, I wish that in so many competitive games... And in real life too - natural selection seemed to have missed a few people
Posted Image

forkU
Member Avatar
Cavalier
[ * ]
to be able to make fun of other races you'll need to be able to take the ridicule of your own. But America is still a racist filled country on both sides. We won't be able to make everyone happy until a long time from now. Times are changing, slowly, but i think racism will lessen in our future

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
anyone seen the film Down To Earth starring Chris Rock?
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Conflict · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//