Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Locked Topic
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 9]; THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2009, 10:54 PM (3,616 Views)
MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
OVESH because he is the wolf. I am the remaining human guys and its not hard to tell. I dont know how to defend myself anymore.. if someone else votes for ovesh at least theres a 50-50 chance of humans winning. But this way (if ovesh plays it smart) its a win for him. Im tired of trying to win this so im done... my vote stands. its up to glog and haster it they want to win or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Glogorskus
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
VOTE changed to OVESH

Everyone already figured me for the vigilante so I figured it couldn't hurt if I asked everyone left who they thought was the doc.

Haster, Ovesh and MOFO all replied that Haster was the doc. I agree as I had information over the past few days to this effect, this only confirmed it.

That leaves one wolf, one human. The only way the WW can win this round is to lynch the doctor before he makes his save and with any WW kill the day ends 1-1 unless the vigilante kills the WW. The WW kill only matters if he gets the vigilante, but if the doc protects the vigilante he cannot accomplish this. Since both the doc and vigilante are known, it seems this is the case.

So as vigilante, I will vote for either the human or wolf and seal the human victory by vigilante attacking the other to be safe.

If we lynch the wolf... we win and all three remaining humans survive.

IF we lynch the human in error, the doc protects the vigilante. If the ww attacks the doc, the doc dies , but the vigilante kills the wolf. If the wolf attacks the vigilante, the vigilante is saved and the wolf dies.

Now back to the vote:

Both MOFO and Ovesh claim to be the human so one is lying. MOFO agreed to the plan I proposed, asking to vote OVESH and vigilante MOFO. this still allows the humans to win, even if MOFO is the wolf.

OVESH suddenly thinks we should lynch or vigilante kill haster, who has to die before saving a villager for the WW to win. Therefore OVESH is the wolf 100% certain.

Nicely played. After the results from yesterday, I no longer knew who to suspect for certain.
Edited by Glogorskus, Jul 13 2009, 01:17 PM.
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message
Offline Profile Goto Top

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
well actually as long as haster saves glog then the villagers win so at least I will gain 1 point

glog you are wrong in voting me but it doesn't matter to much any way I was just hoping to gain two points instead of one oh well

Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Haster
Sailor First mate
[ * ]
Changing my vote to OVESH.
Edited by Haster, Jul 13 2009, 09:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
DAY SIX HAS ENDED!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

MoFo
Member Avatar
Goldbeater
[ * ]
Hurray we win! :D Good job on finally figuring it out and making the last minute vote changes guys. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
Lynch Votes:
- MoFo: 1
- ovesh: 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last day has finally come. It's a shame for ovesh to have to go so close to the end. He almost got it, too. He was the last remaining WEREWOLF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
ROUND 9 HAS ENDED!

HUMANS WIN!

Haster, MoFo and Glogorskus are awarded 2 points for the successful Human victory!
Mhuahaha, ReidE96, TeraHammer, Zink, MrCoolness, blackwinds, K-B and Spadicus are awarded 1 point for the Human victory!

The next round will begin within the next couple of days.
Edited by Brithor, Jul 14 2009, 12:17 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

//