Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
MJ Controversy; apologies all around
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 05:15 AM (781 Views)
Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
INSK
Jun 29 2009, 09:54 PM
. But have you ever mourned like this when a past president or King or Queen or Political leader passed away? What makes him more important?
The difference is that MJ provided worldwide entertainment not just a country leadership.

Im sure you understand the difference, even though i worded it badly.

I do not really care for MJ but his music was great and you have to admit he cared deeply for the entertainment value he gave his fans that is something that is missing these days i think. My mum was watching a documentary on him the day after that told of him paying the funds to allow certain things to happen in his previous concerts/gigs/whatever. Thats pretty neat, you don't hear of any artists doing that these days. Well i haven't at least.
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
Ringo Starr is not dead, retard.
Posted Image

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
I meant John Lennon sorry when i type fast before i sign off i tend to make mix ups.
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
John Lennon fans sent in strawberry plant to make a field full of strawberries. John Lennon percieved heaven to be one big strawberry field.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
Billy Mays is dead though :(
Posted Image

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
yeah they say it comes in 3's... shocker...
Posted Image

drizzt2008
Member Avatar
Jeweler
[ * ]
Quote:

The thing is that Johnny Cash, Tupac or Biggy weren't and will never be as big as Michael Jackson.

i dunno man... i know a lot of people who didnt even know who micheal was until the stories of him and the little boys hit the news... i mean i personally dont know if anything happend... and i believe if it did where were the kids parents... apparently not there for their children... well not until time for a lawsuit anyway... but i dont think ive ever met someone who didnt know who Johnny Cash was...

ovesh
Member Avatar
king of the world
[ * ]
well here is a first who is johnny cash? The name sounds fimaller but that is it MJ I know
Posted Image

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
drizzt2008
Aug 4 2009, 07:20 AM
Quote:

The thing is that Johnny Cash, Tupac or Biggy weren't and will never be as big as Michael Jackson.

i dunno man... i know a lot of people who didnt even know who micheal was until the stories of him and the little boys hit the news... i mean i personally dont know if anything happend... and i believe if it did where were the kids parents... apparently not there for their children... well not until time for a lawsuit anyway... but i dont think ive ever met someone who didnt know who Johnny Cash was...
So all you know are hilbillies and rednecks?
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Conflict · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//