Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Locked Topic
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 7]; THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Topic Started: Jun 16 2009, 12:16 AM (3,177 Views)
ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
Actually, yeah, MRCOOLNESS. Gotta support my werewolf brethren :D Yes, 2 wolves, 2 villagers. We win, no matter what. If I get lynched, INSK eats a villager and it goes to 1 wolf 1 villager, wolves win. INSK gets lynched, I eat a villager, same situation. Neither INSK or I get lynched, both villagers die tonight leaving 2 wolves alone.

Edit: A goodnight to you all, and best of luck in the next round. As I said, I won't be playing, too busy to get on. At least I don't now have to worry about getting on to check votes later :)
Edited by ReidE96, Jun 25 2009, 12:37 AM.
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
yeah its the same as their being 1 ww and 1 villager :P obviously we over power you...but take it this way you both get points
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
Both get points if Brithor just ends it now. He COULD just leave it to continue, in which case one of us might die and just get the points for winning team, and only one of Coolness and jay get survival points.
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
lol that is the question ;) who do they kill and who do we kill..BUT techinically we both over power them so they would both die would they not?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaymcee
Member Avatar
Necromancer
[ * ]
let me guess, you will kill me as it is the most logical choice, kill me and then you both have a chance both of you will survive once the vote is done it is 50-50 that INSK survives and both of us end up dead, whereas with mrcoolness there is a chance that one of us survives why kill off a guy who may die anyways, either way you guys win and keeps the rest of us from earning points so you will be closer to the top.

Actually that might be nice, my first death in this game, not including that round i didnt vote and died eating cereal
Edited by jaymcee, Jun 25 2009, 12:53 AM.
MyBrute
You can't taste racism
"The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it. The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green." -Pete Guither
Offline Profile Goto Top

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
lol yeah jaymcee :P i kinda thought after i messed up and didnt' vote for you that it might actually be more helpful for you guys. but this is brithors game so if he wants it to go onto tomorrow it shall. but sorry to say...we gotta eat you :(

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
Yup, jaymcee for dinner and it really doesn't matter which of INSK and Coolness die. If it's Coolness, we have 2 wolves and noone left. If it's INSK, it's 1 wolf vs 1 villager, giving a wolf win.
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
DAY SEVEN HAS ENDED!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
Lynch Votes:
- INSK: 2
- MrCoolness: 2

Random tie break resulted in +1 vote for INSK and +2 votes for MrCoolness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrCoolness had it coming. He was the least useful DOCTOR in the world and for that he would pay. He got lynched just before the remaining wolves revealed themselves.

And when they did, they didn't hesitate one second before eating jaymcee. He was HUMAN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
ROUND 7 HAS ENDED!

WEREWOLVES WIN!

INSK and ReidE96 are awarded 3 points for their successful Werewolf victory!
Rhino and TeraHammer each get 1 point for the Werewolf victory!

The next round will begin within the next couple of days.
Edited by Brithor, Jul 5 2009, 12:36 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

//