Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
slap my bottom and call me sally
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 08:11 AM (262 Views)
Hellknight
Trumpeter
[ * ]
so im a bit upset with the fact that the admin team thinks im cheating with a multiple account

me and my bro each have an account his Draven and mine Raijin

we make an effort to play together in the same clan

we sit down and one plays then the other

now if u wanna call that cheating go ahead and put me in jail
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nibbo
Member Avatar
Poulterer
[ * ]
lol? Tell me what jail is like.

~ MY BRUTE ~

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
At least it is in conflict. Either way, it has been said before, it must have looked like cheating.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.

stresd
Member Avatar
Cellist
[ * ]
I will come back on this..You say that the admin team thinks your cheating..You would be in jail if so...I simply saw your account and some of the things going on and thought it worth a word so you wouldnt end up in jail......BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM...that was the sound of things being blown out of proportion....simply heed the words that I said to you and all should be fine
Posted Image

R4W-D34THW1SH
Member Avatar
The UnderDoG oF LA
[ * ]
StresD.. Good admin yet it seemed only destined he is the root of this case too! did he send you a message with a "P.S. I sent this to the others admins in case you think i am harrassing you". Everyone take the game too seriously. I enjoy ROTFLMAO.
Posted Image

tiana
Member Avatar
Zoologist
[ * ]
he doesn't need to IM us, as we all know who's looking at who from our forums :P

as for you Draven / Raijin ... well, actually not only for you, but for everyone ... if all the ones who get a warning from us would come here and whine, imagine a bit what would happen.

i think that this should be clarified again: we have two ways of dealing with things:

method 1: check the logs, see the problems, never ask, never warn, jail and that's it!

method 2: check the logs, see the problems, mail the account(s) and ask what is going on, check the answer versus logs to identify if we are lied or not, post in the admin forum and ask for a second and third and fourth opinion and vote, warn (if necessary) and send player to the rules again, or explain rule(s) if asked to, allow player to play by the rules, but watch the player if he/she repeats the issue, warn again (not always, depending on the case), jail if rules are broken again.

now, according to the players, which is the method you would prefer?
Posted Image

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Nibbo, KB and admins;

You rock.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Conflict · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//