Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Add Reply
Are you a Werewolf? (GAMEPLAY MECHANICS); Got some great ideas? Post them here.
Topic Started: Jun 9 2009, 01:46 AM (3,141 Views)
Glogorskus
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
A couple of interesting twists could be the geminis MUST vote the same each day. Maybe they could possibly be mistaken for each other (if one is lynched, eaten or vigilante killed, then its possible (25% chance) that the twin is killed by mistake
I am Glogorskus, and I approved this message
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReidE96
Member Avatar
Mr. Romance
[ * ]
I disagree, Glog. The twins don't need to be the same and so on, they can just know each other as clean, giving a slight advantage come end-round (say they were the last two left with one werewolf, for once the villagers could be sure of victory).
Posted Image
Rewards1
Posted Image

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
I quite like the Shaman idea. It takes away the 'player decision' factor of the Mayor, but it's much stealthier.

Also, the thing with the Gemini is that if one dies, both die. Otherwise it's just unfair advantage to the village.
Posted Image

INSK
Member Avatar
Draper
[ * ]
I'm glad my ideas are liked btw :) that might be a good idea on the Gemini thing about if 1 dying they both die. Might also help them to wanna act smart(this means they can't just come out and say they are the gemini's because the doctor can only protect 1 person not both).
MY MSN DELETED ALL CONTACTS ADD ME IF YOU HAD ME: THING0NE@LIVE.COM

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//