Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Notice!

We moved!

Please visit us at our new location which can be accesed through http://forum.legendarena.com/ or via legendarena.mypunbb.com
Locked Topic
Are you a Werewolf? [ROUND 2]; THIS ROUND HAS ENDED!
Topic Started: May 2 2009, 12:19 AM (3,875 Views)
Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
ROUND 2: Alchemist Island.

The Karmina Alchemist needed volunteers for an experiment! All he needed was some brave townsfolk to test his newest potions!
In total, seventeen persons attended his call.

He gave them each a potion and had them drink it all. After they drank the last drop he happily announced that he would reward them all with a special trip to his private island! Everyone was stoked, the Alchemist's island was famous for it's beautiful beaches and tropical weather.

A couple of days of sea travel later, they reached Alchemist Island, where he informed them of the real purpose of the trip.

'Some of you will feel a bit strange tonight, some of you will gain extraordinary powers, some of you... well, will die.' - The Alchemist spoke.
'I will be back in a couple of days, to check how everything's going' - He said while sailing away.

Little did the poor Karminians know, they would now live things they would have never imagined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAME RULES:

- There are two Werewolves and one Oracle, chosen at random (www.random.org), if you didn't get a private message, you are a Villager.
- Each day you MUST vote IN THE GAME THREAD to lynch someone. Vote in BOLD UPPERCASE RED so I can read it better.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you want, just make sure you decolor it so that only your final vote is in bold red.
- If a player doesn't vote for three game days he/she will be killed.
- In case of a tie, nobody is lynched.
- Game days end at 23:59 GMT.
- If you are dead or not playing you are not allowed to post in the game thread. Please use the discussion thread if you want to talk about the game.
- If you are dead or not playing please restrain from making your conclusions public. Let the players figure out who's who on their own!

Werewolves
----------------
The two wolves must agree on a person to kill every night, please don't skip nights.

Oracle
----------------
The Oracle can mail me once a night asking for the true identity (Werewolf or not) of a player.

Changes from ROUND 1:
- The villagers can now choose NOT TO VOTE ON THE FIRST DAY (FIRST DAY ONLY). If you're not sure on who you want to vote, or just don't want to vote (Strategy-wise) please write PASS as your vote. As usual please try to explain the reason of your vote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing:
- Zink - Not that useful.
- Spadicus - Lab wolf.
- Rhino - Had some bad dreams.
- Murderus
- R4W-D34THW1SH
- K-B - Sour grape!
- Haster
- TeraHammer - First blood!
- MrCoolness
- vampiress - Not as skinny as she thought.
- Broly
- jaymcee
- zelda - Must taste good.
- Mhuahaha
- ReidE96
- Ken
- Nibbo

Daily Log:
DAY 1:
Broly and Rhino tied. Nobody was lynched.
TeraHammer was eaten by Werewolves.

DAY 2:
Rhino and zelda tied. Noboy was lynched.
zelda was eaten by Werewolves.

DAY 3:
K-B was lynched by popular vote.
Zink was eaten by Werewolves.

DAY 4:
vampiress was lynched by popular vote.
Rhino was eaten by Werewolves.

DAY 5:
Spadicus was lynched by popular vote.
THE GAME HAS ENDED
Edited by Brithor, May 7 2009, 12:30 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

R4W-D34THW1SH
Member Avatar
The UnderDoG oF LA
[ * ]
Before a bandwagon starts let me throw out that i think MURDERUS is a wolf because he wasnt one last round. Odds are usually good for this kind of thing :p.
Edited by Brithor, May 3 2009, 11:53 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
R4W-D34THW1SH
May 2 2009, 01:00 AM
Before a bandwagon starts let me throw out that i think Murderus is a wolf because he wasnt one last round. Odds are usually good for this kind of thing :p.

Aww cmon, thats harsh. Odds are also good for Terahammer/Ken being the wolves again.
Anyway im not being defensive of Murd i just think its a poor excuse, maybe your a wolf and you think murd is a easy target because of his previous avatar :P

Edited by Rhino, May 2 2009, 01:19 AM.
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Quote:

”YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” Cried Rhino
/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

R4W-D34THW1SH
Member Avatar
The UnderDoG oF LA
[ * ]
Well if someone gives me a better guess and reason then ill consider changing my answer. Its harder now there are no clues or behavior patterns to follow.

You editor... Maybe i am? ive learn im not going to deny or fight any of your assumptions.
Edited by R4W-D34THW1SH, May 2 2009, 01:21 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
The odds are the same for everyone guys.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
Brithor
May 2 2009, 01:26 AM
The odds are the same for everyone guys.
Yes thats why i used Terahammer and Ken as examples of being wolves.. :) Anyone can be etc

Quote:

/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brithor
Lil' Chico
[ * ]
Don't forget that you can vote blank today.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

K-B
Member Avatar
Farrier
[ * ]
seeing as i voted for reid before, im gonna do it again. I doubt he's the oracle 2 rounds running, so if he's a villager then it's not TOO big of a loss, and if he's a werewolf then i win.

REIDE96
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Broly
Member Avatar
Supplier
[ * ]
alright, well from last round supicious act of zelda voting for himself, i will take the time and vote for him this round too

ZELDA
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Rhino
May 2 2009, 01:02 AM
Aww cmon, thats harsh. Odds are also good for Terahammer/Ken being the wolves again.
Anyway im not being defensive of Murd i just think its a poor excuse, maybe your a wolf and you think murd is a easy target because of his previous avatar :P

But you are being defensive of him. You counter deathwish's accusation with 5 (!) statements:
- it is harsh (allthough I agree with you)
- odds are also good for ken and me (shifting attention)
- it is a poor excuse (allthough I agree with you)
- you accuse Deathwish (shifting attention)
- you want people to have empathy with murderus

My two candidate wolfes atm are therefore Rhino and Murderus.
Edited by TeraHammer, May 2 2009, 10:03 AM.
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round
Offline Profile Goto Top

zelda
Serf
[ * ]
awh tim, that's harsh.

i don't see how voting for myself was suspicious when it was revealed that i was a villager (on the first day when ken + th ate me, remember :P)

I might just do it again for funzies. :P

LA wont die with yosh running it.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
TeraHammer
May 2 2009, 08:38 AM
Rhino

But you are being defensive of him. You counter deathwish's accusation with 5 (!) statements:
- it is harsh (allthough I agree with you)
- odds are also good for ken and me (shifting attention)
- it is a poor excuse (allthough I agree with you)
- you accuse Deathwish (shifting attention)
- you want people to have empathy with murderus

My two candidate wolfes are therefore Rhino and Murderus, voting Rhino today.
Haha, im not shifting attention, simply because there was no attention on me. Obvisouly now there is however. People can come to their own conclusions but you will find out im only a villager.

Who knows he could be a wolf.

EDIT:

Your shifting attention onto me from you and odds are you could be a wolf just as much as anyone else.
Edited by Rhino, May 2 2009, 10:58 PM.

Quote:

/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

TeraHammer
Member Avatar
Forum Darling
[ * ]
Ok now not voting Rhino now
Conquering the Karmina System as Exar Kun this round
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spadicus
Member Avatar
Tinker
[ * ]
Voting for BROLY
I don't really have a reason, it's first day randomness.
I'd usually prefer to wait and see everyone else's arguments and opinions, but i'm busy later and this is the only chance I have to vote :( . I don't really see any of the arguments so far to be holding much weight.
Nothing personal Broly :)
INSKredible
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaymcee
Member Avatar
Necromancer
[ * ]
I am going with REIDE96 because his asking if it is ok to have the same role again in the discussion thread almost seemed too convenient like he was trying to put the thought that maybe he was the oracle again in everyone's mind
Edited by jaymcee, May 2 2009, 11:13 AM.
MyBrute
You can't taste racism
"The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it. The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green." -Pete Guither
Offline Profile Goto Top

Haster
Sailor First mate
[ * ]
Voting RHINO.

Mainly because, he was first one to shift attention from himself, and voted for someone that already had a vote, less chance to be voted out himself.

But then again its only the first day so..
Edited by Haster, May 2 2009, 10:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mhuahaha
Member Avatar
Herder
[ * ]
Voting PASS for now. Will change me vote later probably. But just in case I am late again like last time, a pass just in case.
Posted Image
Don't ask....

I AM MERELY A FORUM ADMIN. I HAVE NO IN-GAME POWERS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zink
Member Avatar
Drawer
[ * ]
Haster
May 2 2009, 01:14 PM
Voting RHINO.

Mainly because, he was first one to shift attention from himself, and voted for someone that already had a vote, less chance to be voted out himself.

Good Points...but he may just be knew at the game. I vote for RHINO now...he seems to be panicing...
Edited by Zink, May 2 2009, 01:52 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rhino
Member Avatar
Shearman
[ * ]
Haster
May 2 2009, 01:14 PM
Voting RHINO.

How was i the first to shift attention?

Deathwish clearly voted first thus shifting any possible attention that people may have from him towards Murderus.

Quote:

/EPIC
Offline Profile Goto Top

vampiress
Member Avatar
Harrier
[ * ]
Rhino
People can come to their own conclusions but you will find out im only a villager.
That's the kind of thing a wolf would say lol :P
Therefore I'm gonna vote for RHINO.
Edited by vampiress, May 2 2009, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Werewolf · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

//