Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Leaves of Laurelin. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. We hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ales and Tales - Monday Evenings
Topic Started: Sep 21 2010, 10:54 AM (332 Views)
Macalaure
Member Avatar
Beachcomber
A very well attended event last night in Celondim.

Here is a Machinima video of Ales and Tales the week before held in Combe. It features an original composition I made called White Swanships at about 2:30 into the video and advertises our kinship.

Ales and Tales
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Edheldae
Member Avatar
Teller of Tales
Excellent, thanks for the post.

Issel
Member Avatar
Lorekeeper
Isn't this great? I love the arrangement which has changed since I had first heard it, I think. And hurray for Makalaure getting our name in the news.

Macalaure
Member Avatar
Beachcomber
Ales and Tales tonight in Rivendell!

Macalaure
Member Avatar
Beachcomber
Tonight's Ales and Tales will be held at the Great Barrow. Minstrel Mash to start at 9:30 (est) with Halloween songs and games. I will be in the band but if you need a summons from the horn I can do that too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Music Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply