Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Erica Mena 2; and Her relationship with Cyn Santana
Topic Started: Mar 16 2014, 03:10 PM (1,511,740 Views)
Unregistered

OH MY GOD :blinkwide:

They both did the same shit damn. Y'all happy. Cyn went through her ex shit first, then Erica. Case closed.

P.s. this is what happens when there are no images and E&C go :spy:
Recycled Topics. Recycled Arguments. Refreshed Feelings from the same people.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:08 PM
Apr 2 2014, 09:05 PM
Apr 2 2014, 09:02 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
That's my point dumbass. If they weren't together than how can Cyn be upset at Erica about the kiss?
cyn feelings where in it by that time lol obviously, if cyn was really that mad she would have left erica on site and went to her ex, but she didnt, she told erica she not done with her but that she was hurt or what ever, cyn didn't realize how strong her feelings were and erica either until that studio scene
Erica was in love with Cyn and Rich at the same time. She was already in love with Cyn.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol this fuckery on the day we get a pic of Cyn and King?Like ya'll couldn't have done this yesterday? Or tomorrow?

No wonder everyone thinks the crazies are all in this thread.
:rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone figure out what he really tweeted tho? Or are we going off of what 1 person posted?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:10 PM
Apr 2 2014, 09:06 PM

Because bish, they were official at that point duh
You stupid. If Cyn did it when Erica was clearly pursuing her or they was fucking around then why can't Mena do the same shit. I would've did it too because Santana did the same thing Erica did to her. They both wrong either way.
i think thats what it was cyn did it when they were only friends, erica did it after they became official

i think lol i could be wrong

but regardless, they both might have cheated, cant change it, we will never know for certain lol

im done with this topic,

i still ship them lol :P
Goto Top

Sthe4real

I called it a while ago. aint no way is cyn that quirky clean she most def was messing with her ex and that explains her tolerance of E's behavior they are the same.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I have seen the light!

1. Cyn gave Erica the run around for 3 months because she was still with her ex and was deciding what to do
2. Cyn never cheated on him with erica, which is why cyn got mad when erica "cheated" (kissed) rich
3. Cyn had a right to get mad because even though she kind of was between the 2, she never got intimate with erica until it was completely over with tripz
4. Erica saying "I let you deal with your bullshit, let me deal with mine" was understandable, erica wanted cyn, but cyn was already in a situation and didn't get rid of him right when erica started pursuing her
5. Cyn is not a hypocrite, just a small town girl who was in love with 2 scorpios at the same time

Hmm seems plausible as well as what others r saying
Goto Top

Unregistered

Can't we just agree to disagree and come up with our own timeline in our head and role with it.. Just leave it there and off the board.

Sidenote :
Does anyone know a good site to watch tv shows . Ex: walking dead, greys anatomy , scandal etc
Goto Top

Unregistered

Because bish, they were official at that point duh
You stupid. If Cyn did it when Erica was clearly pursuing her or they was fucking around then why can't Mena do the same shit. I would've did it too because Santana did the same thing Erica did to her. They both wrong either way.
Wtf is wrong with you? Damn. I never said what Cyn did was ok. I agree they both did some dirt.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:51 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:49 PM

There is a reason why Erica reacted the way she did to Cyn's reaction.

She easily could have said in the studio that hey, you are still dealing with your ex so whats the big deal.

No, her reaction was of someone who knows they are in a committed relationship and just kissed someone else.
I respectfully disagree boo, not everyone goes tit for tat when arguing. I saw it as Erica owning up to her mistake. That wouldn't have for in the "storyline" either IMO. Erica was supposed to be torn between her future (who's perfect and the total package) and her past (who's not so perfect, but they have history) at least I thought that's what they were going for.
Fit* in the storyline
Goto Top

Unregistered

I have seen the light!

1. Cyn gave Erica the run around for 3 months because she was still with her ex and was deciding what to do
2. Cyn never cheated on him with erica, which is why cyn got mad when erica "cheated" (kissed) rich
3. Cyn had a right to get mad because even though she kind of was between the 2, she never got intimate with erica until it was completely over with tripz
4. Erica saying "I let you deal with your bullshit, let me deal with mine" was understandable, erica wanted cyn, but cyn was already in a situation and didn't get rid of him right when erica started pursuing her
5. Cyn is not a hypocrite, just a small town girl who was in love with 2 scorpios at the same time

Just like Erica huh? It's basically the same and that's the end of it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:13 PM

i think thats what it was cyn did it when they were only friends, erica did it after they became official

i think lol i could be wrong

but regardless, they both might have cheated, cant change it, we will never know for certain lol

im done with this topic,

i still ship them lol :P
Nah, I think you're right. They weren't official at that point.
Goto Top

Unregistered

:omg: I Just Saw My Ex At The Gym! She Looking Good
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:14 PM
Can't we just agree to disagree and come up with our own timeline in our head and role with it.. Just leave it there and off the board.

Sidenote :
Does anyone know a good site to watch tv shows . Ex: walking dead, greys anatomy , scandal etc
Lol Hulu maybe? Youtube sheesh idk Netflix gurl
Goto Top

Sthe4real

I hope she is a main cast next year , she will be exposed, come think about it maybe they had/have an open relationship
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Lol this fuckery on the day we get a pic of Cyn and King?Like ya'll couldn't have done this yesterday? Or tomorrow?

No wonder everyone thinks the crazies are all in this thread.
:rofl:
How is that funny? And there's only so many times you can say "aw" to a pic
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:54 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:45 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:42 PM
now she says nothing about him lol, i guess friends didnt work smh lol he was too salty

after ericas birthday lol trying to let him know she still got love him
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 9
@Tripzy 我爱你

subs from cyn
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 3
Just hold on we're going home.... It's hard to do these things alone... We're not alone 💋 @erica_mena http://instagram.com/p/d0skaYQFLj/

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 2
Y'all think its "inappropriate" to stay friends/civil with an ex???

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 2
@Tripzy I think I just found someone better.

erica and cyn subs
Erica Mena ‏@iamErica_Mena 14 Mar 2013
I keep thinking about you and last night! .......... She got me OPEN! 💋 Call me once you see this 😉

Erica Mena ‏@iamErica_Mena 14 Mar 2013
I keep thinking about you and last night! .......... She got me OPEN! 💋 Call me once you see this 😉

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 13 Mar 2013
I love taking chances. I rather know than wonder what if

before she got with erica erica
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 1 Feb 2013
@Tripzy my boyfriend get that special delivery doeeee😛

Prezidential Tripz ™ ‏@Tripzy 1 Feb 2013
Crazy, i thought thats what boyfriends were for RT @Cyn_Santana: I'm doing a raffle and who ever wins will be my valentine! Lol

the meeting lol
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 9 Nov 2012
After some patron shots with @erica_mena she's already feeling it haha😛

um cyn was still with her ex when erica was going after her lol its pretty clear from the birthday meeting erica was all over cyn and stalking her at work lol, erica took his bitch! clearly
:gaypimp: :bowdown:
erica swooped his girl lol
welp there it is lol even the three month period erica chase her lol

erica is a boss lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Are we purposefully ignoring the "is it appropriate to maintain/civil with ex" tweet and jumping straight on the "I love you" one just to get on our high horses over something we are not even sure of? Seems to me she was struggling with totally letting go, they were together for a minute, Erica swooped in, Cyn could not ignore the feelings and chose to end her relationship but thought she could still keep the friendship, and when it became clear that wasn't possible she cut ties jmo.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:15 PM
She's super gassed right now. Trust! Every girl loves seeing her ex when she KNOWS she's looking like a bag of money.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone figure out what he really tweeted tho? Or are we going off of what 1 person posted?
Ya curious ass. Remember what it did to the cat?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sthe4real
I called it a while ago. aint no way is cyn that quirky clean she most def was messing with her ex and that explains her tolerance of E's behavior they are the same.
I think that too.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:17 PM
Ya curious ass. Remember what it did to the cat?
It doesn't translate to "love hurts" tho.

so that person was lying.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sthe4real
Apr 2 2014, 09:16 PM
I hope she is a main cast next year , she will be exposed, come think about it maybe they had/have an open relationship
SHUT UP *saigon
Goto Top

Unregistered

Are we purposefully ignoring the "is it appropriate to maintain/civil with ex" tweet and jumping straight on the "I love you" one just to get on our high horses over something we are not even sure of? Seems to me she was struggling with totally letting go, they were together for a minute, Erica swooped in, Cyn could not ignore the feelings and chose to end her relationship but thought she could still keep the friendship, and when it became clear that wasn't possible she cut ties jmo.
yassssss honey lol thats what i think as well :D ppl are only reading what they want to read and ignoring the obvious things that will put holes in their theories lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:14 PM

Sidenote :
Lol Hulu maybe? Youtube sheesh idk Netflix gurl
www.tubeplus.me
I use it everyday.

-AJ-
Goto Top

Unregistered

She's super gassed right now. Trust! Every girl loves seeing her ex when she KNOWS she's looking like a bag of money.
:faint: Damn damn damn!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:04 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:56 PM
last thread i figured (for myself) that their break up was in february because http://s30.postimg.org/zf3j7f4xt/cyn.png and her chinese tweet was her trying to be civil like she seemed to have implied. but carry on :yoga:
another reason why the newbies need to read the old thread
x2 they seem to be having a blast with that tweet lol. but the timeline of when they broke up was like been established *cyn voice*
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:18 PM
Sthe4real
I think that too.
Ooookkkaaaaaayyyyy we know. Where are they now?
Goto Top

Unregistered

CURIOSITY ATE THE CAT :shifty: :shifty:
Goto Top

Unregistered

yes ignore the hell out of that bitch unless you want to look soft or desperate :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:19 PM
Apr 2 2014, 09:04 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:56 PM
last thread i figured (for myself) that their break up was in february because http://s30.postimg.org/zf3j7f4xt/cyn.png and her chinese tweet was her trying to be civil like she seemed to have implied. but carry on :yoga:
another reason why the newbies need to read the old thread
x2 they seem to be having a blast with that tweet lol. but the timeline of when they broke up was like been established *cyn voice*
Nope, not established because Tripzy said that they had sex twice after they broke up.
Goto Top

Teejay
Member Avatar

Ok guys I need some advise. Mind if I go ot? I've noticed a lot of you have big personalities and are very opinionated but I think that's what I need rn
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Messy Mena. Messy Santana (Possibly) or (Probably)
Goto Top

Unregistered

I really hate everyone on this thread right now lol
when i brought this topic up people swore erica was talking about cyns brother i told yall cyn was so understanding becuz she was going thur the same thing at one point lol tripzy mother and friends are salty becuz cyn cheated lol and was insecure when she was with him apparently they been fell of but were still sleeping together but erica def stole cyn lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 09:18 PM
Sthe4real
I think that too.
Exactly! I Agee also, they both were going through similar situations as far as tryin to be officially done with a ex, so I think cyn at the time couldn't help but be understanding of menas situation w/ rich
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic