Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
Erica Mena 2; and Her relationship with Cyn Santana
Topic Started: Mar 16 2014, 03:10 PM (1,515,577 Views)
Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:49 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:46 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:44 PM
Do we know for a fact that translates to "I love you" or are we guessing?
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 9
@Tripzy 我爱你

http://www.bing.com/translator
Ok now translate his. I have yet to see his translated.
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:45 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:36 PM
I'm sooooo leaving this triangle between Cyn, Tripzy and Erica alone because the 2 times I put 2 + 2 together I didn't like the outcome. And you will get slaughtered here :'(
LOLOLOL
Lol people just scared of the results. It is plausible she fucked around with both being confused and all It ain't a damn thing shit happens. Doesn't make her a bad person but I do believe some people's perception of her may be smeared if the timelines add up. I know she ain't squeaky innocent but seems she finally made a choice from her current situation with Erica so ehh makes no diff to me if she was or wasn't. Jmo but I do want to know the timeline so....continue guys :D
Is it bad that I want to know when the 2 times he said they fucked after breaking up were? I want dates. But Tripzy is a gentleman when it comes to that. He never spilled the beans.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:50 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:46 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://www.bing.com/translator
Ok now translate his. I have yet to see his translated.
x2
Yeah I want to know what he wrote.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:38 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:32 PM
Just like how Erica was tbh lmfao I really do think that's what she meant at by "you going brought your shit let me go through mine" at the end of the I feel like they both kind of got over their ex's by dealing with each other butlol maybe I'm reaching who knows except them
X2 THIS! I agree with you ^^ ion think you reaching, I'm just glad they finally happy together
X3^ 👏👏👏
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:43 PM
I think Cyn & Erica were just fooling around until just after the studio scene. It wasn't that serious until after that point. That made them realize that they want to be official.
Well then Cyn shouldn't have went off on Mena about kissing Rich. That's straight bullshit and I'm feeling some type of way towards Cyn now, but I'll disregard those feelings for now because I don't know if this is true or not but it's still suspect to me.
:rofl: Mmm k
Goto Top

Unregistered

I think Cyn & Erica were just fooling around until just after the studio scene. It wasn't that serious until after that point. That made them realize that they want to be official.
Well then Cyn shouldn't have went off on Mena about kissing Rich. That's straight bullshit and I'm feeling some type of way towards Cyn now, but I'll disregard those feelings for now because I don't know if this is true or not but it's still suspect to me.
There is a reason why Erica reacted the way she did to Cyn's reaction.

She easily could have said in the studio that hey, you are still dealing with your ex so whats the big deal.

No, her reaction was of someone who knows they are in a committed relationship and just kissed someone else.
Goto Top

Unregistered

This discussion tho :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm sooooo leaving this triangle between Cyn, Tripzy and Erica alone because the 2 times I put 2 + 2 together I didn't like the outcome. And you will get slaughtered here :'(
LOLOLOL
Lol people just scared of the results. It is plausible she fucked around with both being confused and all It ain't a damn thing shit happens. Doesn't make her a bad person but I do believe some people's perception of her may be smeared if the timelines add up. I know she ain't squeaky innocent but seems she finally made a choice from her current situation with Erica so ehh makes no diff to me if she was or wasn't. Jmo but I do want to know the timeline so....continue guys :D
Nah not really. If you are mature and have actually lived you should understand that life isn't a fairytale. Not every relationship neat and tidy.

Then you throw in the fact that the people involved are 26 and 21 AND its the first girl/girl relationship for the 21 year old.

So I think he people looking for drama aren't really going to get any.
Ahhh someone one here DOES have common sense. Refreshing...
Goto Top

Unregistered

LOLOLOL
She had no right to be angry at Erica if she was still dealing with her ex. It's not cool.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Maybe this is why Cyn was so understanding when Erica was doing this with Rich
Goto Top

Theoneandonly
Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:41 PM
TheoneandOnly
Apr 2 2014, 08:40 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://i61.tinypic.com/34qqzyo.jpg
It said, love hurts
well if that is the case then it could possibly be this.

they were on the rocks for whatever reason

told him that she thinks she has found someone better

she went to panama with erica and developed deep feelings (as they both did)

decided to end things

he said he was sad and hurt and cyn was like i still have love for ya but i'm moving on

maybe?
seems pretty accurate to me.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Now I'm just laughing at Cyn getting so angry at Erica for cheating, yet she was probably doing the same thing herself :rofl:

Damn if only Erica would have known.
Goto Top

Unregistered

He tweeted "love hurts" and she tweeted "I love you" and that translates to they were still fucking? It's clear he was subbing her bcos of the Chinese, but it is also possibly she thought they could still be friends. This is purely speculative, but so is they were still fucking conclusion IMO.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm proud that y'all can have a discussion without the name calling :wub: B-)
Goto Top

Unregistered

cyn meet erica
erica staked her
cyn was with her ex
erica keep going after cyn
cyn got confused probably asked for space from her ex a little
cyn had mixed emotions falling for erica ad still being loyal to trips
cyn went back and fourth for a bit but her feeling for erica where stronger
cyn wanted to be with erica
trips was salty
ctyn tried to remain his friend and let him know she still loved him
didnt work
they are done with everythig and erica and taken the girl lol

and i always said that erica told cyn (you went through your shit let me go through mine) \
thats why cyn was soooooo understading about rich and was patient with erica..ppl called cyn dumb but they dont know the full story about how she put erica through a similar thing

both had tobe sure of each others feelings and now that they are sure they are BETTER THEN EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

the end :shifty:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:53 PM
He tweeted "love hurts" and she tweeted "I love you" and that translates to they were still fucking? It's clear he was subbing her bcos of the Chinese, but it is also possibly she thought they could still be friends. This is purely speculative, but so is they were still fucking conclusion IMO.
It doesn't pop up as "Love hurts" when I translate it.

Who has the real translation????
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:52 PM
Now I'm just laughing at Cyn getting so angry at Erica for cheating, yet she was probably doing the same thing herself :rofl:

Ya'll are so stupid. Was the tweet not sent out in the open?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:42 PM
now she says nothing about him lol, i guess friends didnt work smh lol he was too salty

after ericas birthday lol trying to let him know she still got love him
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 9
@Tripzy 我爱你

subs from cyn
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 3
Just hold on we're going home.... It's hard to do these things alone... We're not alone 💋 @erica_mena http://instagram.com/p/d0skaYQFLj/

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 2
Y'all think its "inappropriate" to stay friends/civil with an ex???

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana Sep 2
@Tripzy I think I just found someone better.

erica and cyn subs
Erica Mena ‏@iamErica_Mena 14 Mar 2013
I keep thinking about you and last night! .......... She got me OPEN! 💋 Call me once you see this 😉

Erica Mena ‏@iamErica_Mena 14 Mar 2013
I keep thinking about you and last night! .......... She got me OPEN! 💋 Call me once you see this 😉

Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 13 Mar 2013
I love taking chances. I rather know than wonder what if

before she got with erica erica
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 1 Feb 2013
@Tripzy my boyfriend get that special delivery doeeee😛

Prezidential Tripz ™ ‏@Tripzy 1 Feb 2013
Crazy, i thought thats what boyfriends were for RT @Cyn_Santana: I'm doing a raffle and who ever wins will be my valentine! Lol

the meeting lol
Cyn Santana ‏@Cyn_Santana 9 Nov 2012
After some patron shots with @erica_mena she's already feeling it haha😛

um cyn was still with her ex when erica was going after her lol its pretty clear from the birthday meeting erica was all over cyn and stalking her at work lol, erica took his bitch! clearly
:gaypimp: :bowdown:
erica swooped his girl lol
Goto Top

Jazzy taylor
Unregistered

Ugh, who gives a fuck about the past. Cyn is clearly with Erica now, Cyn's ex has a new girl.

Moving on...
Right! like why the fuck are we talking about this nigga he move on and so did cyn shit we got a nice picture of king and cyn shit.. Why we talking about cyn past? she with erica they seem happy
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:51 PM
There is a reason why Erica reacted the way she did to Cyn's reaction.

She easily could have said in the studio that hey, you are still dealing with your ex so whats the big deal.

No, her reaction was of someone who knows they are in a committed relationship and just kissed someone else.
x2
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:40 PM
Apr 2 2014, 08:35 PM
Not this timeline shit again...
:rofl:
I know right it feels like the erica mena 1 thread up in here.. Same EXACT recipts and speculations.. Trust me y'all It don't get anywhere.. I tried putting it together and got a damn headache . Too many things contradicts itself so I gave up. Just know E&C are together rn

Didn't we get a cyn&king pic today damn
all of the repetition would be cut if the newer people went a read the other thread. most of these question were asked, tons of speculations were brought to the table, receipts were provided... and images were on too :rofl:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Just imagine if erica knew none b of this? Guess she knows now ^o)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Follow me on Instagram guys, http://instagram.com/kaylamonetkendall
Goto Top

Unregistered

I love you don't always gotta be used in a romantic way. I'm sure she still loved him just not in that way. And judging by his response he knew that too
Goto Top

Unregistered

Who gives a fuck. Erica ultimately won the battle. :lol:
Goto Top

Unregistered

I don`t think they were an official couple until they were or came back from Panama.
Goto Top

Unregistered

last thread i figured (for myself) that their break up was in february because http://s30.postimg.org/zf3j7f4xt/cyn.png and her chinese tweet was her trying to be civil like she seemed to have implied. but carry on :yoga:
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:54 PM
It doesn't pop up as "Love hurts" when I translate it.

Who has the real translation????
No one does.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:55 PM
Just imagine if erica knew none b of this? Guess she knows now ^o)
I'm pretty sure she knew Cyn was in a relationship but like Erica said she had To have her, so she did what anyone would do when they want something. She didn't give up, she got the girl, Erica says she's perfect, so Nthn else matters
Goto Top

Unregistered

Pretty sure she did. Didn't she tweet about that situation? She wasn't going to stop caring about him. Doesn't mean she was doing ~wrong.
Goto Top

Unregistered

LOLOLOL
they should know she is not squeaky clean from those rahcet ass vids. that were posted on the other thread. cyn was a hot ass mess back in the day, just as erica. that's part of the reason they get along so well
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:57 PM
Pretty sure she did. Didn't she tweet about that situation? She wasn't going to stop caring about him. Doesn't mean she was doing ~wrong.
No one has proof that that's the translation to what he wrote tho....
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:52 PM

Exactly. Straight hypocrites and people saying it would be okay because she's 21 and was confused and this was her first girl/girl relationship and that's lame as fuck. Erica was clearly confused about her feelings for Rich, but nobody understood that but of course Santana can get away with it. The hypocrisy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

What does titi mean?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Apr 2 2014, 08:56 PM
I don`t think they were an official couple until they were or came back from Panama.
cyn said heirself they just messed around lol, cyn did admit she was falling for erica and vise versa tho......cyn feelings didnt sink in until she found out about the kiss and HOW erica told her smiling and shit..lol..after cyn stopped being confused and just wanted erica and started giving erica her all and wanted to be officially together erica flipped the script lol smh, buy that time cyns feelings where all in lol
Goto Top

4 users reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic